News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: [WIP] Bully Multiplayer  (Read 349615 times)

deadpoolXYZ

Re: [WIP] Bully Multiplayer
« Reply #180 on: December 04, 2014, 03:19:38 PM »
I think there should be an option for the admin to enable or disable time (like in samp, where some servers freeze the time) and change the season and weather. But what will happen after 2:00 AM? Suddenly all players fall asleep?  :laugh:
I'm sure there should be a way to make Jimmy stay awake between 2:00 AM and 7:00 AM.

Offline nicefunfungirl

• View Profile
« Reply #181 on: December 04, 2014, 03:22:45 PM »
I think there should be an option for the admin to enable or disable time (like in samp, where some servers freeze the time) and change the season and weather. But what will happen after 2:00 AM? Suddenly all players fall asleep?  :laugh:
I'm sure there should be a way to make Jimmy stay awake between 2:00 AM and 7:00 AM.

OMG THAT IS SO TRUE! But that kinda makes sense,we should be asleep by then XD. So anyways what i would do is i'd notice time,and run back to the girls dorm,and go to my bed.

EDIT:I don't know if anyone else has seen it,but i've payed attention to the Read *insert number here* times,and literally it feels just like yesterday it was only in the 1000's and now its in 5351. Attention is really rising. This could be the best mod of all time for bully!
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 03:24:28 PM by nicefunfungirl »

Offline Mizok

• View Profile
« Reply #182 on: December 04, 2014, 03:47:54 PM »
@The Dream Is Dead
We forget this... Prolly players will have a energy bar (to sleep and another to run, because Jimmy doesnt tire and run infinitely is like... wtf?) and the server will use the local/real time, no?

Offline AlphaTech

• LostInSpace
  • The name's AlphaTECH, whatca need help with?! :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: December 04, 2014, 04:24:58 PM »
If you guys want multiplayer idea's then you should come to me. I have tons of idea's for a multiplayer mod. I am even working on the Revamp version of the Zombie Mod as we speak. I was going to make it more like Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 Zombie Multiplayer. You could have a maximum of players join you on your journey to fight zombies and do missions I have tons of mini games and idea's for the perfect zombie mod.
I am kind of busy now with real life stuff so I wont be on as much but I will try to assist with idea's as much as I can. I will list some idea's below feel free to give feedback on them.

Idea's

Season Transitions
Snow Mod
Multiplayer Shoveling Jobs
Multiplayer Lawn Mowing Jobs
Multiplayer Bike Races up to 18 players if possible lol.(The Arcade machine maps are pretty big could be put up for good use.)
Multiplayer Go Kart Races
Multiplayer Custom Missions or Co-Op Campaign
Multiplayer Boss Fight's
Crime Mod - Makes every character commit crimes of petty theft, stealing bikes,comics,firecrackers,spud gun ammo, etc
This mod is supposed to happen in real time like errands so crimes happen everyday
Police Mod Revamp - Goes together with the crime mod, makes for police officers arresting criminals and making them do punishments
Multiplayer Carnival Games
Multiplayer Missions
Gang Wars - Similar to The Warriors have your gang go up against another gang
Faction Creator - Like the warriors create your own faction and cause mayhem
Faction Respect generator - Allows your faction to get respect off tags or petty crimes and theft or gang wars
Gang Respect Top List Indicator -Shows the top gangs for their crimes and toughness or fights
Top gangs get top perks, girls,health,clothes,help in classes,multiple respect from players on multiplayer start and so on
Multiplayer Swimming
Multiplayer Errands - Sets up a time meter and whomever gets the errand does first gets money and a prize
Multiplayer 1 on 1 Fight's  - Different from a war you have 5 sets of levels where your gang fights another gang 1 on 1
Multiplayer Bet System
Multiplayer Myth System - A myth mod where you search for myths and clues would be pretty good
Multiplayer Foot Sprint Races - Similar to running mmorpg's where you run to a certain distance and usually win
Multiplayer Spud Gun Wars - Set's the weapon spud gun and FIGHT!
Multiplayer Bottle Rocket Wars and More Weapon Wars
Multiplayer Weapon Wars (All Weapons are activated similar to COD,along with Earnest boss fight animations)
Multiplayer Snow Ball Fights
Multiplayer Search and Destroy - Search for a certain ped without the use of a Blip when you find them a mini boss fight appears and their health goes up to 6000% which you have to fight them until their knocked out. Similar to Lost Planet 2 missions.
Multiplayer Capture the Flag
Multiplayer Hide And Seek - Not like search and destroy more of like a friendly game of tag
Multiplayer Manhunt - Find the ped and they will keep running till you destroy them, no blips also
Multplayer Bomb Destroy - Sets of up meter with a bunch of Firecrackers spawned near them, you have X amount of time to shut off the bomb
Multiplayer Slingshot Games - Targets, destroy the targets with your slingshots from tree's similar to Slingshot but with harder targets
Multiplayer Searching - Find peds and take them back to their cliques
Multiplayer Assist -  Assist with walking home or to different places
Multiplayer Sleep mod - Real time running at all times
Multiplayer Local/RealTime - The game uses real time mechanics
Multiplayer This is your school - Players have a similar setup to the mission and explore the whole foundation of the school
Mutiplayer Panty Raid - You all know lol
Multiplayer BOXING CHALLENGES - Fight with any boxing style and pound your fellow players
Multiplayer 1 on 1 - Different from the one up top you are alone and you setup 1 on 1's at maps and stuff
Multiplayer Keep Ups -  Also other game created mini games
Multiplayer Challenges - Similar to the challenges in game fight a clique
Multiplayer GOD DAMN DODGE BALL - If you add this I will cry for joy  :a-cheer:
Multiplayer Wrestling - (Gym reference)
Multiplayer Defend Bucky - Help a ped to a certain location without getting attacked but mission style
Multiplayer FRIGGIN FUNHOUSE MISSIONS - Explore the funhouse and do exactly what is done in the real mission
Multiplayer ARCADE GAMES
Multiplayer Busting In - Bust in another cliques hideout and destroy everything and attack everyone lol
Multiplayer Finding - Same as up top instead you will be given request by clique members and a time meter
Multiplayer THE RUMBLE - Have the whole town covered with you and another players clique fighting
Multiplayer Tenements - Find items and give them to the ped
Multiplayer Beach Rumbles - Fight on the beach and knock everyone off the platform

Last but not least multiplayer classes taking pictures of the bullworth flags would be fun together

Some of the idea's I have been thinking of for Bully 2 but would be great for Bully MP. I hope many consider making these.

« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 04:33:56 PM by LostInSpace »

Offline Mick3Mouse

• Obam3mouse
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Major Mick3Mouse Algie Hunter
    • View Profile
    • My youtube
« Reply #184 on: December 04, 2014, 04:39:51 PM »
^
Daaam son

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: December 04, 2014, 06:31:37 PM »
Eyy, the Go-Kart is Awesome !!

Offline Unknownsoldier

• View Profile
« Reply #186 on: December 04, 2014, 06:37:45 PM »
^ Yup

Offline Mizok

• View Profile
« Reply #187 on: December 04, 2014, 07:17:31 PM »
LostInSpace have said alot of good things, but somethings I dont liked.
One of them:
Multiplayer Search and Destroy - Search for a certain ped without the use of a Blip when you find them a mini boss fight appears and their health goes up to 6000% which you have to fight them until their knocked out. Similar to Lost Planet 2 missions.

@EDIT
Level system to upgrade things like: Strenght, Life, New moves, Defense, etc... Someone have said it?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 08:20:26 PM by Mizok »

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #188 on: December 05, 2014, 12:28:21 AM »
What about the carnival shooting range? I can imagine some sort of competition there.

Offline Ky

• <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: December 05, 2014, 04:23:46 AM »
Anyone know about the day to be released ?

Offline bookert45

• View Profile
« Reply #190 on: December 05, 2014, 04:43:52 AM »
yes, when it is finished

Offline nicefunfungirl

• View Profile
« Reply #191 on: December 05, 2014, 08:04:55 AM »
I think we can all agree it'll still be just a few before some BIG MEGA update happens. I mean the most recent one like that was the whole characters thing we seen back at the 2 most recent screenshots. The first one was Bully Multiplayer being announced. So better get relaxed,i'm hoping i can that's for sure,So just chiillll,and it'll all be fine......  :blank:

Offline Al Arlington

• 101A
  • Money Handler
    • View Profile
    • My Official Youtube Channel
« Reply #192 on: December 05, 2014, 08:09:06 AM »
I want quickscoping. MLG

Offline alontzedaka

• Like you'd know..
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: December 05, 2014, 08:11:06 AM »

Offline Enderman

• What i'm doing right now?
  • I'm no longer do mods for Bully ...
    • View Profile
    • bully-board.com
« Reply #194 on: December 06, 2014, 05:48:55 AM »
Guys let's add zombie mode in Bully Multiplayer  :laugh: :cheernutz: :wub: :rolleyes: ;D