News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: [WIP] Bully Multiplayer  (Read 347912 times)

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
Re: [WIP] Bully Multiplayer
« Reply #165 on: December 03, 2014, 11:15:25 PM »
InsanityGames....damn dude. You seriously need to hang around here more often...rofl.

a LOT has been done since you were last here. As it is...I am getting ready to release nearly EVERY lua script fully decompiled/rewritten here very very soon and the ones that I can't yet will be worked on further as I have been working on the decompiler/compiler/editing front end that Pabloko did and basicly am continuing work on for him and with him to provide a universal bully modding tool. Something Fred and I thought of doing but never got the chance to do.

I have several scripts already fully rewritten such as main.lua and mainmap.lua which are the two main core lua scripts for most of the game along with every library script. Also have other things done too which I will make a new topic about the tool and continue working with pabloko on that.

and btw Insanity....just to update you on this bit...while I am helping out with the MP project and doing the best I can to assist and provide guidance where I can...I am NOT doing any of the coding on the mod. There has been recent confusion over my role in this massive mod and I recently made it very clear to everyone as well as some others helping clarify this...that I am only helping rather then actually coding on this mod.

Would love to get caught back up with you on xfire if you still use it since it seems like the old crowd is starting to return and this makes BB feel somehow more complete.

Welcome back to the family m8.

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #166 on: December 04, 2014, 02:38:23 AM »
The confusion is still there with a handful of users. So here's a quick Q&A.
Hope you don't mind, guys.

It's unfair that Biblio-Techa gets to work on it!
- Wrong. Biblio-Techa isn't part of this. That has been made clear and clear again. Only a few members were picked for their skills, knowledge and loyalty.

Why isn't everyone allowed to try it?
- It's up to the developers. If they don't want to, then that's fine.

Also, I noticed that a few people are holding small grudges against the developers.
This is not okay. They don't owe you anything. All they want to do is make a mod and release it for free.

From now on, think before you post.
We will be keeping a closer eye on this topic.

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
  • Just a dood doing dood things.
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
« Reply #167 on: December 04, 2014, 03:01:10 AM »
Discussion over the years on this mod has mostly ended in the conclusion to keep this mod secret back when MadmaN wanted to put up a team to make the mod.
Now that the mod is being done by pabloko and p3ti, it is their own creation which they made themselfs, and are doing nearly all the job, in order to help them in stuff they might wont have time for, a few members from biblio techa has been handpicked to assist them on those assignment.
This has nothing to do with biblio techa...
The modders were handpicked by the developers, with advice by MadmaN.
Knowing all the confusion or bad sides of the coin of announcing the mod this early, the developers pabloko and p3ti still decided to do so, and could of kept it secret to themself, but as they announced it, they give YOU the community early information about something you have been waiting for so long, not to mention they release it for FREE.
So why bash them? Simply watch and enjoy the ride, everyone will get it eventually wont they?
I will delete any post that will have anything regarding what I said above.
Now back to discussing the Bully MP itself, not biblio techa.

Offline WhenLifeGivesYouLemons

• xfire: 1emonthatsme
  • 波動バースト
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: December 04, 2014, 03:16:19 AM »
Honestly people need to grow up. It doesn't matter who is working on it or what is going on.

1. There doing this for the community and ONCE again people are unappreciated. Why? There not getting paid to give in to your selfish demands.

2. It's still in BETA which means it's not finished. Don't beg for unfinished products because anything  can go wrong if this mod isn't close to complete as possible.

3. IT'S FREE. No one is paying money for this so just be happy and have some patients.

If people don't learn how to get there act right they could (at anytime)  cancel the project. They don't need little kids demanding Beta Testing spots or source codes.

Offline Mick3Mouse

• Obam3mouse
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Major Mick3Mouse Algie Hunter
    • View Profile
    • My youtube
« Reply #169 on: December 04, 2014, 06:15:49 AM »
- Wrong. Biblio-Techa isn't part of this. That has been made clear and clear again. Only a few members were picked for their skills, knowledge and loyalty.

Only a few members were picked

Biblio techa members(what i know):
Madman, DaBOSS, SWEGTA, RiseToHonor, c00ld0c,  Madhattrik

Beta testers:
Madman, DaBOSS, SWEGTA, RiseToHonor, c00ld0c.

I think we pretty much say that Biblio techa is the one only team that gets to work on it.  Since they picked everyone besides madhattrik which is not active anymore.

Just sayin.  If they want these testers than sure. I'm just responding to what you said, Simon.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 06:20:59 AM by Mick3Mouse »

Offline InsanityGames

• View Profile
« Reply #170 on: December 04, 2014, 06:23:22 AM »
@Madman i actually got my old xfire account back where i still have you added

@WhenLifeGivesYouLemons
i completly agree with you there, sadly people got no patience and act like those creators owe them anything playable right now, for now its a closed beta for a reason (recording to the pics its still 0.1 which is a reaaally early state)

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #171 on: December 04, 2014, 10:21:46 AM »

Beta testers:
DaBOSS, SWEGTA

FTFY

The other modders aren't even in the pictures.

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #172 on: December 04, 2014, 11:55:55 AM »

Only a few members were picked

Beta testers:
Madman, DaBOSS, SWEGTA, RiseToHonor, c00ld0c.

I think we pretty much say that Biblio techa is the one only team that gets to work on it.  Since they picked everyone besides madhattrik which is not active anymore.

Just sayin.  If they want these testers than sure. I'm just responding to what you said, Simon.

Rise got banished a long time ago. So I'm not sure why you keep bringing him up. He's gone. No one wants anything to do with him and we'll leave it at that. End of story.

And if you look into what Mad says and sort of read between the lines, you'll see why me, d0c and BOSS were picked.
We're currently the closest people to Mad in this modding community. We have shown that we're loyal, trustworthy, serious and want to contribute.
- Note that 3/4 of us are actual staff members from B-B. Trust is the key.

And again, Biblio-Techa has nothing to do with this. We simply happen to be from B-T and had the chance to participate in something this good.
And trust me, you're not missing out on much right now. This has been a project for what? 4 - 6 weeks? A lot has been achieved, but it's nowhere close to ready for release.

This is the end of the discussion. Any more posts related to "It's unfair!" or "You're selfish!" will result in the posts getting removed. Enough is enough.
Respect the developers or move on. It's their choice.

Offline Al Arlington

• 101A
  • Money Handler
    • View Profile
    • My Official Youtube Channel
« Reply #173 on: December 04, 2014, 12:10:15 PM »

Now, please allow me to say this, I apologise for the following rant:

SHUT UP ABOUT THIS SHIT.

All I care for is that Bully MP gets released. I could care less if Bilbo Techa only worked on this or if it was funded by Jack Thompson, this is about Bully MP.

I just want it released, I don't care who made this, be it BT or KFC,  just be fuckin greatful that a team have decided to work on giving Bully online play.

If you didn't get picked to work on it, tough. I'd love to be a beta tester too, but I'm not complaining as I know mods as big as that require a LOT of skill and patience, plus who's to say that the MP wouldn't be leaked by a rouge member? I know SWEGTA is trustworthy, as is Madman.

One could easily say "I'm trustworthy!" but without the reputation to back it up, not worth the risk.

Offline madnesscombatfan212

• View Profile
« Reply #174 on: December 04, 2014, 12:41:26 PM »
All I care for is that Bully MP gets released. I could care less if Bilbo Techa only worked on this or if it was funded by Jack Thompson, this is about Bully MP.
I hate to have to correct you, but the saying is "Couldn't care less".

Offline The 510 Series

• The Scouser once marooned in Newcastle who's back at home
  • Hayastan can into space!
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: December 04, 2014, 01:19:45 PM »

Offline madnesscombatfan212

• View Profile
« Reply #176 on: December 04, 2014, 01:55:14 PM »
http://couldntnotcould.com/ Indeed.
It is rather saddening that I know this language better than a lot of native speakers, when I was not even educated in it, I taught myself.

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #177 on: December 04, 2014, 02:21:53 PM »
What do you guys think about vehicles?
Does anyone here but me want to have a gigantic B-B Gokart race or what?  :a-cheer:

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: December 04, 2014, 02:37:31 PM »
Always found it strange that Jimmy is the only character who gets to have his own Go-Kart.
Everybody should have one, just like bikes.

Another oddity is they never run out of Gas (Petrol).

Offline Mizok

• View Profile
« Reply #179 on: December 04, 2014, 03:09:12 PM »
What do you guys think about vehicles?
Does anyone here but me want to have a gigantic B-B Gokart race or what?  :a-cheer:
Bikes or skates, I dont like karts, but if we can do something like drive a car, will be awesome!