News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Jacob's (Bloodee Jacob's) 'Let's Play'  (Read 11383 times)

Offline Jacob

• View Profile
    • My Bloodee Jacob Youtube Channel
Jacob's (Bloodee Jacob's) 'Let's Play'
« on: October 01, 2014, 09:31:08 AM »
Haven't been on the forums for a long time, but I just recently got back into the game again (still one of my favorites of all time), and have actually started posting "Let's Play" playthrough videos of Bully Scholarship Edition. I do live commentary during each video, although I may not be the most entertaining. I am not promising to show how to do every single thing in the game, but you will see me go through all the main story missions as well as side tasks I have fun with. i may not be as in-depth as certain 'walkthroughs" on Youtube, but I do try to explain what I am doing while I am doing it when i can. . I usually do two missions per video, unless I am short on time or do additional side tasks or classes instead. Would love to hear your thoughts on each video, and if you actually enjoy the "Let's Play" videos, I would really appreciate it if you "liked" the video and subscribed. Here is Part 1, which of course covers "Welcome to Bullworth".

Bully Scholarship Edition (Let's Play) Part 1: "Welcome to Bullworth"
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 11:25:52 AM by Jacob »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Re: Jacob's 'Let's Play'
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2014, 09:51:55 AM »
Cool Deal, Jacob.
Put the rest of the vids here as you make them.
(Hint: Remove the 's' from the 'https' to make them show here).

Offline Jacob

• View Profile
Re: Jacob's 'Let's Play'
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2014, 11:17:36 AM »
Cool Deal, Jacob.
Put the rest of the vids here as you make them.
(Hint: Remove the 's' from the 'https' to make them show here).

Thanks, I have a few more parts already uploaded on Youtube that I will try and post here soon. Do I embed it or just the link with the 's' removed? I'm not sure because the first one in the OP isn't visible on a lap top I am using at school, and just says "small or large' in a tiny font. Is it showing up from where you are using it? Unless of course the computer I am using at school isn't the greatest. I'll see if it's working when I look at it from my computer when I get home. Or unless you seen something right away that I did wrong when I tried posting it?
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 11:29:18 AM by Jacob »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Re: Jacob's (Bloodee Jacob's) 'Let's Play'
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2014, 01:07:13 PM »
Oh...Well I can remove the 's' from the ULR if you don't....You didn't do anything wrong. 
Every vid that's actually visible here has to have the 's' removed for it to show up instead of just the link.

Offline Jacob

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2014, 01:14:42 PM »
Oh...Well I can remove the 's' from the ULR if you don't....You didn't do anything wrong. 
Every vid that's actually visible here has to have the 's' removed for it to show up instead of just the link.

I did remove the 's' from the https, but it's still not showing up. I'm gonna guess it's because I'm using a shotty school computer right now, I'll just see what it looks like when I get home. Is it not showing up for you either, I thought I did remove the 's'? Because if it actually is, it probably means it's just the computer I am using like I suggested.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2014, 02:11:22 PM »
You mean your first post ?  I took the 's' out for you on that one, doing an edit, so it would show up.

Offline Jacob

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2014, 06:27:02 PM »
You mean your first post ?  I took the 's' out for you on that one, doing an edit, so it would show up.

Yeah it's showing up now. Like I said it was probably a problem with the school computer if anything, trust me that happening isn't that surprising. Anyway thanks for the help, and here are the other parts of the "Let's Play" that I have recorded and uploaded so far (there will usually be new parts uploaded every day)...
Bully Scholarship Edition (Let's Play) Part 2: "This Is Your School/The Setup"
Bully Scholarship Edition (Let's Play) Part 3: "Slingshot/A Little Help"
Bully Scholarship Edition (Let's Play) Part 4: "Save Algie"
Bully Scholarship Edition (Let's Play) Part 5: "Defend Bucky/Errands"
Bully Scholarship Edition (Let's Play) Part 6: "That Bitch/The Diary"
Bully Scholarship Edition (Let's Play) Part 7: "The Candidate/Bio+Music"
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 06:32:04 PM by Jacob »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2014, 03:58:21 AM »
K, I'm gonna watch these later when I gets time.
Just attach them here as you do them.

Offline Jacob

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2014, 11:54:41 AM »
K, I'm gonna watch these later when I gets time.
Just attach them here as you do them.

Sounds good man. Would love to hear your thoughts on them. I admit the quality isn't the greatest, but it also could be a lot worse than how it does look on the webcam. If you actually do like them "like" the videos, and subscribe if you would like. Here is Part 8!...In this, Halloween is upon us as we go around at night pranking and harassing various students, as well as pull off the "Big Prank" involving a Bag O' Poo, an angry gym teacher and a fire alarm. We go in and out of a Chemistry class too. And to finish the video up we help out Melvin by getting him his character sheets back.

Bully Scholarship Edition (Let's Play) Part 8: "Halloween+The Big Prank/Character Sheets"

Offline Jacob

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2014, 10:59:36 PM »
The next part in my "Let's Play" Bully playthrough. In this, we reach the end of Chapter I as we go through a turning point in the story when Gary takes us to see something within the bowels of the school. Along the way we find another transistor to give to the Hobo so we can learn another combat move, as well as learn additional moves in Gym. Also we go up to a 75% health bonus as we complete yet another Art class. Chapter II starts in Part 10 coming soon!

Bully Scholarship Edition (Let's Play) Part 9: "Help Gary+A Little Help II"
« Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 02:32:21 PM by Jacob »

Offline Jacob

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2014, 02:33:54 PM »
The next part in my "Let's Play" Bully playthrough. In this, we head into one of the towns around the school to pick up some supplies for Edna (the cook in the cafeteria), complete another Biology and Music class, and stuff a student or two into a locker!

Bully Scholarship Edition (Let's Play) Part 10: "Last Minute Shopping"

Offline Jacob

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2014, 01:30:16 PM »
The next part in my "Let's Play" Bully playthrough. In this, we help to mask Galloway's (the English teacher's) alcohol abuse problems by finding his bottle stashes hidden around the school (also acquiring a camera as a reward), also see Algie try and fail to beat someone up, and attend our first Shop class.

Bully Scholarship Edition (Let's Play) Part 11: "Hattrick vs. Galloway"

Offline Jacob

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2014, 05:16:55 PM »
The next part in my "Let's Play" Bully playthrough. In this, we are "formally" introduced to the lady of the preppies, Pinky. We aid her in getting to the front of a line to see a movie. My shortest part yet (ran a bit short on time in real life), but in the next video we will go on our first date with Pinky at the carnival, as well as complete the "Prep Challenge".

Bully Scholarship Edition (Let's Play) Part 12: "Movie Tickets"

Offline Jacob

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2014, 05:32:31 PM »
The next part in my "Let's Play" Bully playthrough. In this, we head down to the gym in one of the towns surrounding the school to attempt the "Prep Challenge" boxing tournament, and earn a new save location.

Bully Scholarship Edition (Let's Play) Part 13: "Prep Challenge"

Offline Jacob

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2014, 07:03:06 PM »
The next part in my "Let's Play" Bully playthrough. In this, we continue our pursuit of Pinky as we take her to the carnival and win her a prize for our date. We also go through a few levels of the Paper Route mini-games.

Bully Scholarship Edition (Let's Play) Part 14: "Paper Routes/Carnival Date"