News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Creating Graphics Mods  (Read 2122 times)

Offline thatbadassmofo

• View Profile
Creating Graphics Mods
« on: July 20, 2014, 06:59:49 PM »
Hey everyone I'm new here and I'd like to make some graphics mods. In other words I wanna try to make some cool shaders for Bully. The resources I have come across deal with LUA script mods, I couldn't find anything dealing with shaders.

Does anyone have any ideas as to how I can get started? Do any shader mods exist?

Offline Bellic19

• View Profile
Re: Creating Graphics Mods
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2014, 07:22:56 PM »
Like I said  there have been ENB s and of course mods fir the textures, I'm not sure about shaders though.

Offline thatbadassmofo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2014, 07:30:22 PM »
I'm sorry I missed that post. Could you direct me to it?

How do the ENB mods work? Is it just texture replacement?

Offline Bellic19

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2014, 07:34:15 PM »
It's on your introduction topic. And I've never made an ENB but I'll tell you what I know. ENB s modify the games textures as a whole like SWEGTAs ENB give bullworthh a warm colourful feel. Stuff like that :D

Offline thatbadassmofo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2014, 07:50:43 PM »
My bad didn't see it. Interesting that there aren't any shader mods out there. I'm sure its possible. Has anyone tried to do shader stuff?

Offline Bellic19

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2014, 08:19:45 PM »
Not that I know of. Maybe MadmaN has. He's tried most things in modding bully and basically leads.our community. You should get xFire. Many Bully modders have it. You should talk to Walter and MadmaN. Walter  is real good with stuff like textures so he may have tried it. Plus, he could teach you some stuff in texturing and rigging. MadmaN is just a legend here though and would likely have  tried shaders modding before. Everyone here is helpful so I  you need any help don't be afraid  to ask. PM me or another modder if you need help :).

FaZe

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2014, 07:40:25 AM »
The things to contact me on are my YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX7cyyu51p-n22o6geY87HQ  -- My Instagram @EvahhPlays  -- Skype: EvahhPlays