News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Poll

(read topic)

Super Mod 4
28 (68.3%)
Police Mod 2
1 (2.4%)
Time Mod
2 (4.9%)
Fight Club
3 (7.3%)
Ultra Spud Gun
0 (0%)
Adventures of Pete
7 (17.1%)
Any Vehicle
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: DaBOSS's Finale  (Read 13827 times)

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
DaBOSS's Finale
« on: April 15, 2014, 05:05:56 PM »
Edit: (August 14th, 2014) I am NOT quitting bully modding. I am not leaving bully modding. I was at the time of this post bored of bully modding so that is why this topic was made. I have come to the conclusion though that I am still interested in Bully modding and should be for a while.

I have recently finished my new computer, it can handle many more games. Before I got this, the only games I could play were PS2 era like games, such as Bully. While Bully is one of my favorite games, I've modded it a lot and have begun to get bored of it. I want to mod bigger games now that my computer can handle it. I will still post on bully-board + help people but as for my mods, I only will do one more. I will try to make it one of my best ones to go out with. This poll is for what you (the community) wants that to be. I cannot do a full style switcher, or anything ridiculously huge and complex that is near impossible, so to moderate crazy suggestions it is a poll of a few choices.

INFO:

Super Mod 4: I will re-do this one from scratch, and it will be a lot different then what the beta version looks like. (Maybe I will call it V5 since the beta 4 was about done) I am however running out of ideas on what to add to the super mod, so even if you like the super mod series, you may want to vote something else.

Police Mod 2: Will have fixed glitches, some 'missions' and more features.

Time Mod: This mod I have wanted to do, but it will be pretty hard. I'm not sure how it will be done, but if this is voted I'll eventually figure it out. It will let you change the time scale of the game, and optionally leave Jimmy out of the change. For example, you could make the world (peds/vehicles) function very slowly, and leave Jimmy at full speed. Sort of like having extreme focus... or completely pause the game but have Jimmy still walk around.

Fight Club: Place bets on fights in the hole (Possibly other locations as well) and contribute in them yourself. As you continue to fight, the opponents will get stronger, attack/block more, and even multiple enemies at once.

Ultra Spud Gun: There's a simple spud gun, there's a super spud gun, and then there is the Ultra Spud Gun. It shoots plasma balls. (Spudgun that shoots the plasma balls that come out of the arcade vehicles)

The Adventures of Pete: Play as Pete in a series of missions as Pete (If this is voted, you can suggest how you want the storyline to go)

Any Vehicle: Hijack any vehicle on the streets, even if you weren't the one who spawned it!

Multiplayer: Lolz you wish.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 01:26:43 AM by DaBOSS54320 »

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
Re: DaBOSS's Finale
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2014, 05:35:30 PM »
It's sad to see you leave the modding community, but it would be nice if you could still hang around the board.

The Adventures of Pete it is!
Picture this:
Jimmy got expelled and was eventually picked up by his mother before he even had the chance to meet up with Edgar.
It's now up to Pete to stop the mayhem and quit being a coward. Right before Jimmy leaves, he gives Pete one last Pep Talk which gives Pete the strength and bravery to take on the entire school by himself. All missions are still there, but play out in an ENTIRELY different way.

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2014, 05:36:51 PM »
^ great idea!

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2014, 01:18:05 PM »
Looks like Super Mod 4, but I'll still give it a few days for the poll to run.

I should of put a time limit on poll.... oh well.

Offline Bellic19

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2014, 02:40:12 PM »
Hey man can I do a few of the ones you are not doing

Offline Rise

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2014, 06:00:57 PM »
^This nigga.

Offline Bellic19

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2014, 08:26:02 PM »
^This nigga.
you got a problem with dat

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2014, 02:13:05 AM »
he haz no problem wit dat

Offline Mick3Mouse

• Obam3mouse
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Major Mick3Mouse Algie Hunter
    • View Profile
    • My youtube
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2014, 12:26:21 PM »
LOOOOL

finish the supa mod.  :)

Offline riki2cool

• The most festive member
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2014, 04:39:10 AM »
If you're still taking suggestions, I've noticed that changing your fighting style results in removing your blocking ability. Is there any way to add the block back in some fashion?

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
  • Just a dood doing dood things.
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2014, 08:05:12 AM »
If you're still taking suggestions, I've noticed that changing your fighting style results in removing your blocking ability. Is there any way to add the block back in some fashion?

It can be done by using an action node, Ive tried it with Russell Mod.
Results :

The block worked, but unfortuanlty it messed up other action nodes. But I may of found a way to make it work without messing other action nodes.

Offline Mick3Mouse

• Obam3mouse
  • Bullworth Junkie
    • View Profile
    • My youtube
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2014, 02:42:48 PM »
Boss do your finale what you want to do.  but i think you shouldnt quit with modding you are just like that now but anyway.

Do whatever finale but PLEASE!! fix Super mod v3. !

You removed my mission selector list and deleted most of the mission for no reasson.

only 6 animations.  lolz

tings like dat
a

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2014, 05:33:14 PM »
Conclusion

Super Mod 4: So, a new super mod is what ya want eh? Will do...

I've been playing a lot of GTA lately so this may come along slowly... will be done within a month probably though.
Edit: This is my finale, so I have to include a lot in it and make it awesome. No release dates yet...

I do kind of want to just keep modding and not have this be my finale, but don't think that will happen... I've modded a lot of this game and I think it's time for me to mod different games.

Offline Mick3Mouse

• Obam3mouse
  • Bullworth Junkie
    • View Profile
    • My youtube
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2014, 04:01:16 AM »
Boss, i will not let u quit mod bully.  in the future when we maby know more lua codes and how they work. you will come back i promise. 

My wishes for supa mod v4:

Faction changer
FULL Mission selecor
Fly (airbreak)
Spawn more peds.
Teleportation  (chose which coords to tp to)
More animations. 
Haloween.
Stat changer

Stuff like dat. 
no need for button selection.

Offline RSta

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2014, 03:03:38 PM »
How bout adding a Multiple Fight Styles,like if u lock on Gary(e.g.) and click the J_Striker,he'll have the J_Striker moves,and again lock on him and click on G_Striker,he'll now have both J_Striker and G_Striker and again lock,click on a random style he'll have three more moves that will be pretty badS. :D