News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Should Hattrick really have been fired?  (Read 9831 times)

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
Should Hattrick really have been fired?
« on: March 05, 2014, 10:05:59 AM »
Mr. Hattrick was somewhat of an antoganist, despite being the only one who taught Jimmy the basics of 123.
Regardless of his knowledge within either complaining or being quiet during his lessons, he did begin to harass Galloway.

But let's think of it from his POV...
Your co-worker is drinking heavily, while on the job, drunk in front of children.
You tell your boss, Dr. Crabblesnitch.
Later on, you admit him to a rehabilitation (Happy Volts) where he is supposed to get clean, but he breaks out somehow.

Sooner you make yet another attempt to get your nemesis fired, but you end up getting fired for selling answer sheets to students (which should only be punishable if he handed them out during a test or if it was mandatory to give them to students but he wouldn't unless they paid him).

Answer sheets should be able to be memorized. But since it was obviously against the school plan for Math class, it makes sense.

Oh well!

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Re: Should Hattrick really have been fired?
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2014, 10:11:14 AM »
Hattrick was a Hypocrite Asshole.  I'm glad he got canned. 

And it wasn't just Test Answers he was selling....Who affords a MANSION on a school teacher's salary ?

Offline Hayley

• _( :⁍ 」 )_
  • Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2014, 03:29:04 PM »
Yes. That sure didn't stop him from showing up around the school and teaching his class though. ~It's like he was never fired anyway~

Galloway should have also gotten the boot but I bet he would also hang out at the school afterwards ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2014, 05:08:55 PM »
Aw, hell, Galloway's a good guy, even if he is an Alkie.

Offline Bigfoot

• Public alias - Gunbladelad
  • I can't afford a razor...
    • View Profile
    • Freelancer : Mostly Harmless Forums
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2014, 06:54:06 PM »
Well, Galloway encouraged the kids to express themselves - but he also directly endorsed cheating in his classes.  He openly states that sharing test answers with the other kids is an "upstanding example of teamwork" or something along those lines at the start of one of the English classes.

He may be a decent guy, but it's very hypocritical of him to arrange to get Hattrick fired for selling test answers when he himself encourages the kids to cheat.

Outside the cheating scenario, then I do believe that the sex-pest, Mr Burton should've been at least investigated before being fired on Jimmy's word alone.

Come to think of it - Galloway, Hattrick and Burton all get fired / locked up, yet all still teach their classes when they shouldn't be there...

Offline Hayley

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2014, 07:39:33 PM »
^ I forgot about Burton...! Been a very long time since I last played this game...

He openly states that sharing test answers with the other kids is an "upstanding example of teamwork" or something along those lines at the start of one of the English classes.

He may be a decent guy, but it's very hypocritical of him to arrange to get Hattrick fired for selling test answers when he himself encourages the kids to cheat.
I don't remember this so I looked it up... English 5 begins with him saying, "I heard reports that some of you have been helping each other on the assignments... an admirable show of teamwork." It's not specifically saying "cheating" so I can't join you in saying that Galloway is hypocritical.

Offline PainTrain

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2014, 09:26:57 PM »
Hattrick was a massive dick to everyone and I don't doubt even Crabblesnitch was looking for a opportunity to fire him. He's the main cause of Galloway's drinking problem and I'm sure he was aware of it, so he kept harassing him to make things even worse.

As for the fired teachers still being there, Rockstar just overlooked because they very rarely appear on campus anyway. But they really should had put another teacher in SE for the math classes after Hattrick was fired, there's no excuse for that. But what happens during gameplay doesn't matter to the story anyway.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 09:29:55 PM by PainTrain »

Offline Hayley

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2014, 09:40:48 PM »
As for the fired teachers still being there, Rockstar just overlooked because they very rarely appear on campus anyway. But they really should had put another teacher in SE for the math classes after Hattrick was fired, there's no excuse for that. But what happens during gameplay doesn't matter to the story anyway.
I know and understand that but it's still fun to poke fun at these things :D
(Two Kirbys, dropouts playing dodgeball, preps in the gross, peasants dorm...)

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2014, 05:26:10 AM »
Burton is he worst out of all of them. If the hat man would spent more time pounding on that pedo freak he'd be more sympathetic.

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2014, 05:29:38 AM »
Mr. Burton reeked of pedo-creep.
I do like the fact that he rips less and less on Jimmy as he passes more classes. It just shows that he's not as stubborn as he is made out to be. Regardless, he did deserve to get fired. And I'm glad that he got covered in shit, even though that fall could have easily caused him to break his neck.

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2014, 05:31:28 AM »
Since when did pedophiles breaking their necks become a social concern?   :hmm:

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2014, 05:36:31 AM »
It first came into consideration once Bully was released.
Though it obviously shadowed everything that Jack(ass) Thompson had to complain about.

Offline Bigfoot

• Public alias - Gunbladelad
  • I can't afford a razor...
    • View Profile
    • Freelancer : Mostly Harmless Forums
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2014, 09:38:53 AM »
Well, I guess in that case the shit really did hit the man...   :P

Let's be honset - Jack Thompson is an idiot who wants to relegate everything that isn't his beloved copy of the bible (Note : One of the most violent pieces of literature ever written, including massive sections devoted to murder, torture and even mass genocide - this last perpetrated by the "kind and loving" deity the entire thing's supposed to be about)

Offline riki2cool

• The most festive member
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2014, 10:16:39 AM »
Well, if this was real life most of the teachers would have been fired anyways.

Dr. Slawter (biology teacher) is a creep that keeps a jar with a fetus in it in the back of the classroom. Ms. Phillips hid evidence during the bottle raid. Miss Peters threatens to give you an F if you don't play the nutcracker. Dr. Watts gets high on fumes (mostly on accident though) and he uses the school lab to create hair growth lotion for his own profit.

The only relatively sane ones are Mr Matthews (at least as far as we know) and Neil (even though he's a conspiracy theorist). This school really isn't doing too well.

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2014, 06:04:05 AM »
Edna spits in the food (and possibly date-rapes).
Galloway drinks.
Hattrick torments other teachers.
Miss Peters blackmails students.
Dr. Slawter is obsessed with dead things.
Dr. Watts gets high off of fumes.
Mr. Burton sexually harasses girls and encourages the use of steroids.

Yeah... I'd say that the school isn't going as well as planned.