News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Messages Regarding my Boss Mod  (Read 2698 times)

Offline AlphaTech

• LostInSpace
  • The name's AlphaTECH, whatca need help with?! :)
    • View Profile
Messages Regarding my Boss Mod
« on: March 03, 2014, 09:18:05 PM »
Okay I got two new messages from xHater and it states xHater : Hi im new at bully modding.I downloaded ur boss style selector,did all like u said in the read me data.But how i can use their boss styles?i dont understand that.I can teleport myself only to all places.Not more?could u help me,btw sry for my bad english -_- im from germany.xD
ty

and from GaryHarrington : Hey your bosses mod just to show a boss fight?and we cannot do their bosses style?also i don't understand with your help... you don't give the STimeCycle ... it still sucks man ..

I seriously didn't want to reveal the private messages or anything but I don't know anything about some stupid boss style selector or whatever. I guess these members don't understand that this is a mod that spawns many differen't boss fights instead of using their styles which I really don't care about. This is really disrespectful to me not xHater but GaryHarrington stating that this mod sucks and that I didn't give a STimeCycle which is in the files. If this needs to be put in a differen't section then please do so but hopefully I don't get messages like this again.

deadpoolXYZ

Re: Messages Regarding my Boss Mod
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2014, 11:16:42 PM »
Ignore them, they are just leechers that only care about full fighting moves for jimmy. If you explained in the original thread that the mod only spawned the clique leaders with their fighting styles, NOT jimmy with the fighting moves, then it's ok and not your fault.

About STimeCycle, if they are too lazy to get to the arcade machine (come on it's next to jimmy's room) it's their problem.

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2014, 05:32:59 AM »
I'm locking this thread.
And please, don't get the wrong idea. I do understand your frustration as 90 % of all people adding me on b-b are newbies/leechers. They constantly post private messages, asking me to either make a huge mod for them or to help them install something.
I tell them over and over that I don't take requests, yet here we are...

The reason for locking this thread is simple: To prevent labeling people as leechers or frustrated modders.
Best of luck.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 06:15:19 AM by SWEGTA »

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2014, 01:38:07 PM »
If they bother you via PM again....just let me know and I will deal with it. It is part of my job as an admin here to keep things running smoothly and to also help out with problems members may have either with the forum....with one another or with something else that may be irritating to them.

I may not be back at modding yet...but I am still active here doing my job behind the scenes so....just let me know.

@sweg

You did the right thing by locking this topic since this can easily get out of hand if those members he is having problems with decide to post here and before you know it....flame war. Good job on that m8.