News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Poll

Which one of these modders would you want to return to the modding scene?

Fred Tetra
NTAuthority
|XF|-MadmaN [AR]
GovernmentMan123

Author Topic: Retired Modders Return  (Read 8653 times)

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
Retired Modders Return
« on: February 03, 2014, 10:49:12 PM »
It's not like they are going to come back from this poll, but seemed like a fun poll to make...

Descriptions:

|XF|-MadmaN [AR]: Retired due to personal life troubles, he is a great modder who helps newbies and also is very smart with making his own mods.

Fred Tetra: Made the Lua Compiler (Mad published it because Fred was gone) without this tool, script modding wouldn't exist as it does now. Why he left, I have no clue... just kinda left.

NTAuthority: Inspired the Player Selector mod by Rise to Honor & MadmaN as he made his own long before and has it on youtube. He left due to people bugging him about the mod and wanting download links.

and with knowing these guys' descriptions, would do you think would do the best to the community if they were to come back to the community and share their mods and ideas?

Offline jimmyho

• View Profile
Re: Retired Modders Return
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2014, 06:12:39 AM »
There are other modder too that retired
Like red blaster, govermant123 and maybe other great modders

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2014, 07:31:34 AM »
I don't necessarily think that Red has quit modding entirely. More or less just postponed it until he gets things sorted out.
Gman probably just lost interest.

And NTAuthority had a good reason. Vultures were all over him, demanding the sourcecode and a release.
They scared off one of our greatest contributions before he could even help any of us.

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2014, 04:46:03 PM »
There are other modder too that retired
Like red blaster, govermant123 and maybe other great modders

added Gman, but i don't consider Red as retired. he still helps the community.

Offline riki2cool

• The most festive member
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2014, 09:42:06 AM »
I wish all of them would return...

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2014, 04:02:56 PM »
Looks like Mad has a big following still.

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2014, 04:53:50 PM »
Indeed, he has. Mad has always been the leader of the Modding area here on B-B.

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2014, 05:23:55 PM »
Can't say I'm surprised.

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2014, 05:32:40 PM »
Honestly Madman is the only one who really deserves to return. He achieved a goal that neither governmentman123 nor ntauthory could get, which is being a helpful modder who answers questions, releases new stuff and makes lots of tutorials. Having talent in modding is not everything, you should contribute to the community.

I know ntauthority quit modding because leechers but no matter what game are you modding, there will always be this kind of person who keeps begging for mods and stuff. You have to deal with it, otherwise modding communities wouldn't exist.

Fred tetra was also a good modder since without him there wouldn't be custom scripts and people would keep editing ide.  :P
But unlike madman, I have never seen him here or even making a basic introduction of his scripts compiler. It's like we all know fred tetra because madman.

« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 05:34:30 PM by The Dream Is Dead »

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2014, 08:38:21 AM »
And NTAuthority had a good reason. Vultures were all over him, demanding the sourcecode and a release.
They scared off one of our greatest contributions before he could even help any of us.

Isn't that statement rather contradictory?  :blank:

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2014, 06:10:48 PM »

Isn't that statement rather contradictory?  :blank:

I went full Moon Moon, I guess lol.
I meant that he could have been a great help to the board. But he never truly got the chance, before he was chased off.

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2014, 11:01:37 PM »
I actually am NOT gone.....not yet anyways...lol.

I do plan to make a full comeback to modding but it won't be for a while yet since I am still waiting to see what is gonna happen with all this bs dealing with dad and all that.

I have just been laying very low lately and trying not to get involved in anything incase things go bad and force me to stop whatever it was I started.....already had this happen ....don't want this to happen again..

Offline Xavier the vampire

• Vampire is dark gift you really become vampire.
    • View Profile
    • www.youtube.com
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2014, 06:01:28 AM »
Well I did make mod for Bully scholarship edition by myself about two years and I don't make mod anymore because I was here to there at Oblivion nexus or Skyrim nexus website.

FaZe

« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2014, 01:02:38 PM »
Well, I wasn't great, I'll accept it, and openly say I wasn't. I retired, A.K.A Gave up, On modding because I was told I was no good, even though i thought I was, and then I looked at my work, compared it, even to newbies it was nothing. I felt like my life had been destroyed, something I always wanted to do, I couldn't, I remember it once took me 2 days to make a simple fighting script.  I have always been a computer neek, and now I felt like I really was, something I wanted. It was gone. If I wen't back and started over, i'd have to re-learn everything, and I'd probably give up again.
I wish I was as good as you guys, always getting involved. I may be part of the modding community, but the best I do, is Give Feedback, and tell others a few things I know. That's as good as I can do. I gave up on modding because someone was right. I'm sure if I could'a continued I would of. I now end up writing Poems and Raps, instead of Scripts and Code. I sing, instead of type. I feel like destroyed inside..

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2014, 08:12:03 PM »
Never give up m8. Trust me on this one.

No matter what anyone else says about YOUR work....as long as you think you did a good job....that is ALL that should matter in the end.

I personally never give up on anything nor do I ever stop. Plus....I never care that much about what others say about my work when they are negative because as long as I like my work....and I feel I did good enough...then that is all that matters to me.

Just like with modding....I had to walk away into retirement due to a situation NOT of my causing....but I will eventually be making a comeback...and a big one at that because I just can't walk away from a good community nor can I walk away from something I like.