News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: WHERE ARE YOU?  (Read 2098 times)

Offline Kdnull

• View Profile
WHERE ARE YOU?
« on: October 26, 2013, 09:28:20 PM »
Hi everyone! My name is Kd, and I am new to Bully Board! I just have a question too ask that have been REALLY bugging me.

In Chapter 6: Endless Summer, is it possible to find Gary or Petey? I have looked everywhere for them, and I also can't find Johney Vincent. Does anyone know where the three can be located?

:hmm:

deadpoolXYZ

Re: WHERE ARE YOU?
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2013, 10:01:42 PM »
Special characters such as clique leaders and storyline main characters never spawn in freeroam, even if you beat the game or reach 100%. The only clique leader that you can see is Russell, but only in the parking lot, next to the boys dorm and next to the school entrance.

However you can modify your game so every character spawn in your game.

Offline Kdnull

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2013, 10:08:14 PM »
Ah, ok thanks! I have never done anything with modding or anything like that, so do you have any suggestions on how to add a mod to get all characters?
(I am such a noob xD )
 :sleep:

Offline darbyharrington123

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2013, 11:04:52 PM »
Ah, ok thanks! I have never done anything with modding or anything like that, so do you have any suggestions on how to add a mod to get all characters?
(I am such a noob xD )
 :sleep:
first you search hex editor and download it after u downloaded hex editor(hxd) u open it(it will open after u download it). Then open file location of ur bully and then find the objects folder and double click it to open it. After that u click and drag the ide onto hex editor and it will pop up a bunch of stuff like numbers and stuff. U click search and the search a character like gary. It will show stuff and look where it says yyyyyyyy/global/. It will b the letters on the right of the screen. And after u c it u look to the right side of the stuff and it will show somewhere with a bunch of f's. U click to the left of the f's and type 01 00 00 00 and u do that and then search the next character u want to make show out and do the same until ur done.And then u click file and click save and then u ex it off and play ur game(OR U COULD JUST DOWNLOAD SOMEONE ELSES LINK LIKE IN THE DISCRIPTION ON YOUTUBE OR ON HERE AND DELETE THE IDE IN OBJECTS AND PUT THE DOWNLOADED ONE IN THE OBJECTS FOLDER) and ur done.

FaZe

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2013, 05:15:04 AM »
In simple words.

Open HeX Editor
Open Your ide.img in your objects folder
Search Gary
Scroll down till you see loads of ff ff ff ff ('s)
Replace ff ff ff ff with 01 00 00 00
Same with Pete and any other Members of a clique who don't spawn.

I hope this helped.

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2013, 06:27:15 AM »

Offline GaryHarrington

• A Guy Who Likes Open World and FPS Games
  • Just Love Bully and GTA ...Nothing Interested
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2013, 02:21:26 AM »
if you change yyyyyyyy into more than 1 there will be a clone of the character that you mod

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2013, 04:22:44 AM »
Ultimate Modding Thread.