News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Action Script Nodes?  (Read 1721 times)

Offline denifarropilha

• LUA Modder 8)
  • I'm a friendly brazilian bully modder :D
    • View Profile
Action Script Nodes?
« on: October 22, 2013, 03:50:49 PM »
Where can i find the action node of running punch , sitting and other stuff ?

deadpoolXYZ

Re: Action Script Nodes?
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2013, 04:15:25 PM »
They are compiled inside the fighting styles files in act.img.
Since the action nodes are compiled it's really hard to figure out their decompiled version.

Offline denifarropilha

• LUA Modder 8)
  • I'm a friendly brazilian bully modder :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2013, 04:34:18 PM »
They are compiled inside the fighting styles files in act.img.
Since the action nodes are compiled it's really hard to figure out their decompiled version.
It's just like this? : ../../Offense/RunningAttacks/RunningAttack/RunningAttackCall Short granting attack rights ../../../ControlNode AUTHHELP ../../../../../../../../../ ../../CounterAttack ../../../../DegradeFaction/DegradeFactionExec ../../../../../../ Medium granting attack rights ../../../ReactText/TattleText1 ../../../../../../../../AIActionOpps/ReactionOpps ../../../../ControlNode/AttackRightsRelease ../../../../../../../../GeneralObjectives/FleeObjective ./AttackCheck ../../../../Stunned ../../../Charge_CounterAttack ./ChickenWarn ./AttackBlocked ../../../CombatTaunt ../../Charge_CounterAttack ./TellAuthority ../../../../../../../../../AIActionOpps/DialogOpps RunningAttack acquired attack rights ./RisingAttacks ../../../Stunned ../../../DegradeFaction/DegradeFactionExec ./TurnToFace/AttackCheck/SeeAttacker ../CombatActions ../../../../ReactText/HelpText1 ./TurnToFace Ground Attacks granting attack rights ./Special ../../../../../../AIActionOpps/ReactionOpps ../../../CounterAttack ../../../../ControlNode ../../Stunned ./ChickenFlee Target On Ground.  Releasing attack rights ./ TATTLE ./RunningAttackCall ../ ../../DegradeFaction/DegradeFactionExec ../../../CombatActions ../../../../../../../../../GeneralObjectives/FleeObjective ../../../ ../../../../../../../ ../../../../PostHit ../../PostHit ../../../../../ControlNode ../../     

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2013, 04:48:11 PM »
PedSetActionNode()

That is the function used in LUA.
The first parameter is the ped you set it on.
The 2nd parameter is the action.
The 3rd and last parameter is the location of the action.

The 2nd parameter is the real puzzle. (The action)
I don't do action nodes though so you'll need to wait until someone else can come with an example or more info.