News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: GTA III  (Read 2926 times)

Offline XXz

• Half-Life 2 modder/DodgeBall Dev
  • Manifesto
    • View Profile
    • Promodders
GTA III
« on: September 30, 2013, 10:32:39 PM »

Edit: never mind.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 09:12:24 PM by XXz »

Offline XXz

• Half-Life 2 modder/DodgeBall Dev
  • Manifesto
    • View Profile
    • Promodders
Re: GTA III
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2013, 05:24:22 PM »
I just want modding answers :3 thanks

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2013, 06:18:05 PM »
Playing a shooting game with no blood it's just pointless. I mean, your parents don't like blood in videogames but they are ok if you still "shoot people with no blood"?

Just tell your parents that the prostitues are just some "night ladies" or some other bullshit. I haven't played gta III a lot but I think you can't hire them.

Offline KING DP

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2013, 03:28:35 AM »
gta 3 is a normal game and nothing happens with those prostitutes ........you ask your parents before playing any game

Offline Bigfoot

• Public alias - Gunbladelad
  • I can't afford a razor...
    • View Profile
    • Freelancer : Mostly Harmless Forums
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2013, 09:22:50 AM »
In all fairness, GTAIII is a mature-rated game, and as an older gamer, I think it's good to see parents actually take an interest in what their kids do or don't play.  That's a rarity, especially given the media trend to ignore age ratings on games in their bid to blame whatever the latest controversial game is for some tragedy.

Is GTAIII a violent game, yes it is.  Granted, it's aged a LOT since the initial release, but it is still a violent game at its core.

In terms of the "prostitutes", you can go through the entire game without ever actually "dealing" with any ingame at all.  However, to finish the story mode, there will be a lot of shooting, destroying cars and - in general - chaos caused directly by the player.