News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Gary wants big strong manly arms to hold him.  (Read 2049 times)

Offline residenteviloutbreak

• Go away.
  • "Did someone crap in your bed?"
    • View Profile
Gary wants big strong manly arms to hold him.
« on: August 17, 2013, 10:38:16 AM »
Notice, this story contains some "Edgy" material, but is mostly just for the pure LOL. Trust me, once you get toward the middle of the story, you will bust out laughing. Oh, and im not good at the whole "Story Formatting", so its going to sound very amateur like. You are warned.  :laugh:

One summer day, the summer after Gary was expelled from Bullworth, Gary went on vacation to a beach with his younger brother, Larry.

"Come on you idiot little brat before I beat you!" barked Gary to an angered Larry.

"Whatever, as you wish... "Master" " answered a confused and angered Larry.

"I wonder if there are any chicks with big boobs here?" said Larry.

"Is that all you think about?" snapped Gary.

"Yes, yes that is all I think about. At least I get girls, unlike you, Mr "I want to take over the school". " replied an angry Larry..

When they eventually arrived at the end of the beach, Larry was looking very confused and embarrassed at the site in front of him.

"Larry you idiot, what are you looking at?" asked a confused Gary.

"Um...... Er..." said an embarrassed Larry, who pointed straight forward.

Gary then looked forward. Instantly, he saw a beach full of nude men and woman. It was a naturist beach, designed only for swimming in the buff. Gary then felt his nose running.

"You... got some blood coming out of your nose..." Said Larry, who was pointing at his brother.

"Oh... that's strange..." Answered a confused Gary, who wiped it away.

Larry then looked at Gary, with a very smug look.

"You see someone you like, dont you?" asked a smug looking Larry, who started to nudge his brother.

"Stop touching me. That was not at all what it was. It was just a random nose bleed. I get that alot." answered an irritated Gary.

"Since when? I never once heard that before. Nice lie." Said Larry, who`s face was still showing his smug smile.

"Leave me alone. I will see you at the hotel." Said Gary, as he then started walking toward the hotel.

When Gary entered the hotel, he heard the sound of a woman yelling,

"Is that how you treat you`re guests you ignorant little lump? Im a guest and I DEMAND to know why you do not have an all you can eat buffet!" said the woman.

"Edna?" Gary said to the woman.

"Gary Smith! What are you doing here young man!" Replied Edna who then walked out of her room completely naked.

"Oh... My... God..." replied a very nauseous and confused Gary, who looked straight at Edna, who was completely naked.

"Aren`t you a little young to be at a nude beach and resort?" said Edna, with her face red like a ripe tomato.

"I did not know it was a nude beach... or even a nude hotel. I was given free tickets from a friend of mine back at Bullworth." answered a confused Gary.

"And? Who was this friend of you`res?" Replied Edna, who wrapped a large robe around her body.

"Kirby Olsen, one of the Football Players. He said he got them free from Johnny Vincent. He wanted to come here with his girlfriend Lola, but her father freaked out." replied Gary.

"Why would that little punk give you tickets to somewhere like this?" Edna asked Gary in a confused tone.

"He owed me a favor and gave them to me. He said he hoped they would make us even." said Gary, who then heard a door open.

"HOLY! GET OUT!" Screamed a naked and embarrassed Neil, who worked at Bullworth as the shop teacher.

"What in the the... What are you doing here Mr-" Replied Gary before being cut off before finishing his sentence.

"GET OUT. DO NOT LET ME TELL YOU AGAIN! YOU ARE A TEENAGED BOY LOOKING AT A NAKED MAN! OUT OUT OUT!!!" Screamed a very angry Neil, who hid his private parts under a small pillow he held in his hand.

"Sure..." Said Gary who walked away toward his room number, which was room 106.

"I really need to find someone. Ive always been a closeted Bisexual, so i could just as easy find a girl or a guy here..." Gary said to himself out loud.

"Gary? What are you doing here child?" asked a very confused Miss. Danvers.

Instantly, Gary turned into a bag of goo, and became very aroused when he seen Miss. Danvers in her very light 2 piece bathing suit.

"I... um... " uttered Gary, who was barely able to form a sentence.

"You should not be here young man. There are many things in this hotel that are not for a 16 year old boy like you! Come with me this instant!" demanded Miss. Danvers.

"Well actually, I am here with my older sister, Mary." Gary lied.

"How old is she?" Miss danvers asked.

"She is 20. I am only here for a few minutes. I came to drop off a bikini she forgot. I already gave it to her and I was on my way out. Can I go now?" Replied Gary.

"Fine. But do not let me see you here again. This is not a place for a boy your age. You should be thinking about school and books. Not girls and their bikinis." Said an annoyed Miss. Danvers.

Gary then snuck back to the first floor, and entered his room, 106. Inside his brother was already there watching "Im Rich" on the TV.

"Why are you watching something stupid like that?" Asked Gary, who then turned off the TV.

"Hey! It was just getting to the part where Chloe was going to take her top off and hit Lance with it!" Said an angry Larry.

Gary then walked over to the window and looked outside, seeing numerous men and woman naked on the beach. He then though to himself: "I really, REALLY, need to get some soon. I'm still a virgin, yet, I shouldn't be. Even Kirby lost his virginity already."

"Gary, what do you keep thinking about. You randomly stare forward and just sit with a blank expression." asked an overly curious Larry.

"I do not think that is your business." Snapped Gary.

"Why wont you tell me?" Asked Larry.

"Fine... I came here to lose my virginity." answered an embarrassed Gary.

"Ahh... so that is what your problem is? Why didn't you tell me? You know I lost mine years ago! I could of got you some..." Said Larry, while looking at his brother.

"The problem is... Im actually looking for a Guy." said a red faced Gary.

"Oh..." Larry muttered.

"Well... why did you never ask any of your bisexual friends? What about Kirby?" Replied Lance.

"How did you know he was bisexual?" Asked Gary.

"Well... isn't it obvious? He constantly stares at guys butts, most notably Ted. He also constantly talks about girls in a way that it just seems suspicious. Plus, I seen him making out with that guy that kicked your ass named Jimmy once." Answered Larry.

"He only kicked my ass because he cheated. Anyways, I do not want him. I want someone cool. Plus, I simply want a quick one. I want to lose it and go. I do not want to lose it with a friend. That would be weird." Said Gary.

"Ok... maybe we can go down to the beach and scope some guys?" asked Larry.

"Sure. We can do that, but when?" Asked Gary.

"Tonight, when that huge naked party will be going on. We can walk out their nak-" answered Larry before getting cut off.

"Im not getting naked in front of people. That is just weird. I do not want people seeing my junk." Said Gary.

"Okay, don't be like that. We can go down there in our underwear then. Don`t you want this?" Said Larry, in a confused voice.

"Yea..." Answered Gary before going to bed.

Later on that night, Gary and Larry went down to the beach in their underwear. Gary looked around for someone, and finally spotted someone sitting on a bench all alone.

"Hey Larry, i am going to go talk to that guy over there. You go have some fun alone." Said Gary, who then walked over to the lonely guy.

Sitting down next to the guy, he quickly noticed it was actually someone he knew:

"Juri?" Asked a confused Gary.

"Gary? What are you doing here?" Juri asked in an embarrassed tone, as he was completely naked.

"Um... I was here because I was looking for someone to... "Do It" with..." answered Gary.

"You too? I was here for the same reason. I was originally here with Bob, but he ditched me." Said Juri, who was trying to cover his junk.

"You dont have to cover it..." said a smug looking Gary.

Instantly, Juri`s face became bright red.

"Um... do you want to go back to my room?" Asked Juri.

"Most definitely!" Claimed an Excited Gary.

The next morning, Gary awoke in the hotel room. Juri left a note behind saying: "Thanks for a good time, kiddo. But I have to go now. I will see you later. Call me 555-0001 XOXO - Juri".

"It finally happened..." Gary said to himself.

Later that fall, Gary started at his new school. He flew over to Los Santos, Sanandreas to go to a new school that he was accepted in. All things were going well, until one morning he opened the school website.

"Oh... my... god..." said an extremely embarrassed Gary.

A photo of Juri with his big strong arms wrapped around Gary was on the front page.

"Im... finished..." Said Gary.

THE END.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You may comment on this story here. Its finished. XD

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Re: Gary wants big strong manly arms to hold him.
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2013, 11:15:38 PM »
You're right, needs work.  But a fun read though.  Like the ironic part at the end, ha ha.

Offline Le Ghost

• Your Worst Nightmare
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2013, 06:36:00 AM »
Ha, that was a funny short there.   :laugh:

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2013, 07:41:06 AM »
This was a good, and funny read. Heh.

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2013, 08:28:57 AM »
Great story!
I cry everitiem

I can't get naked-Juri out my head now!!!! :/