News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Pete Smoking  (Read 7401 times)

Offline 41hc1

• View Profile
Pete Smoking
« on: July 25, 2013, 05:54:37 PM »
A pretty rare and funny occurrence.
Bully - Pete Smoking

Offline Mohamed The Kowalski

• I'm too cool to be a dork, and I'm too dorky to be anything else.
  • Elitist
  • Peter Kowalski, headboy of Bullworth Academy
    • View Profile
    • Arabic Bully Wikia
Re: Pete Smoking
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2013, 06:27:38 PM »
Did this happen by itself or you modded it?
Because I mean, it's very rare for Pete to appear in the game in the first place, so it's more rare to see him smoking, and I can't believe the Petey whom I love....I mean like, does something very bad like smoking.

And hey, what if he's smoking?
He's been through a lot in the whole game btw, you know, Gary's threats and Jimmy's ignorance in chapter 5, so what if he's smoking a ciggarette or two?

Offline 41hc1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2013, 08:18:50 PM »
I did of course get him to appear in free roam, but that's all I did. This was completely random and very rare.

Sorry, I didn't know he was your favorite character. Pete has been through some rough times, so I wouldn't be surprised if he goes through a pack of cigarettes.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2013, 09:08:25 PM »
Or a whole Carton in a couple of days.

Offline 41hc1

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2013, 02:43:08 PM »
And to make matter worse, now he will never be a dad.

Offline residenteviloutbreak

• Go away.
  • "Did someone crap in your bed?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2013, 01:03:01 AM »
Because I mean, it's very rare for Pete to appear in the game in the first place, so it's more rare to see him smoking, and I can't believe the Petey whom I love....I mean like, does something very bad like smoking.

He's been through a lot in the whole game btw, you know, Gary's threats and Jimmy's ignorance in chapter 5, so what if he's smoking a ciggarette or two?

Actually, this can happen. Simply follow him around non stop when he DOES appear. The best time to do this is before the mission you box the preps, when he is on the dock, keep watching pete and follow him a bit. He may eventually do it. This happens on the PS2 version, at least.

Eitherway, as you said, it would not be at all surprising to see someone like him smoke. I used to deal with this crap all the time in school. (Im out of school now, but when i was in Highschool, i was classified as a "Geek", and was picked on alot. Me and a few friends would leave campus during lunch and smoke behind an alleyway as an "Escape".

I see so much stuff in bully that if it was real, id change it. Like Pete with no friends? If he was real and was in my class during HS, id befriend him quickly. He reminds me ALOT of me.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 01:05:28 AM by residenteviloutbreak »

• Elitist
    • View Profile
    • Arabic Bully Wikia
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2013, 04:32:43 AM »
^I cannot describe my school life more accurate than you.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2013, 06:37:26 PM »
^^ You two Petes should become friends.

• Elitist
    • View Profile
    • Arabic Bully Wikia
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2013, 07:46:21 PM »
Heheh. Yeah, we should.

Offline Nanomachines,son

• i feel good mmmmmmmm
  • i feel good mmmmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2013, 10:12:02 PM »

Actually, this can happen. Simply follow him around non stop when he DOES appear. The best time to do this is before the mission you box the preps, when he is on the dock, keep watching pete and follow him a bit. He may eventually do it. This happens on the PS2 version, at least.

Eitherway, as you said, it would not be at all surprising to see someone like him smoke. I used to deal with this crap all the time in school. (Im out of school now, but when i was in Highschool, i was classified as a "Geek", and was picked on alot. Me and a few friends would leave campus during lunch and smoke behind an alleyway as an "Escape".

I see so much stuff in bully that if it was real, id change it. Like Pete with no friends? If he was real and was in my class during HS, id befriend him quickly. He reminds me ALOT of me.
i have a bully at my school and i kicked his ass. broken nose and bloody face

• Go away.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2013, 10:41:06 PM »

I got back at a bully in more of a "Gary" tone. I simply defamed him and made him look like a complete joke with the school. I caused him to move schools. Sucker deserved it.  :cheernutz:

Offline Bigfoot

• Public alias - Gunbladelad
  • I can't afford a razor...
    • View Profile
    • Freelancer : Mostly Harmless Forums
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2013, 12:49:55 AM »
To be honest, I think there's only been one time in my memory when people essentially bullied me in school - I just kept going ignoring the [CENSORED] for a good couple of years before eventually lashing out so effectively that nobody ever bothered me again in that school.  I didn't even get a bloody nose, but he was wobbly on his feet for a good week or so.

I've been told that I did something similar in primary school, but I don't recall it, although some people from back then still talk about it nearly 30 years later - mind you, from what I've been told a group had been picking on me non-stop over the lunch hour for my speech and I apparently grabbed the ringleader and started pounding his head off the cloakroom coat hooks.

Aside from that, the only time that I've come close to fighting was in the Army Cadets where one guy pinned the blame on me for a bunch of nasty shit he'd done overnight and the adult instructors believed him - for an hour or so.  Needless to say I was so peeved off that I essentially had him cut off from 50+ other cadets just pacing back & forth waiting for him to say one thing so I had a reason to render him down to pulp.  Even the instructors seemed scared (mind you, nobody there had ever seen me angry before) - eventually he admitted all, but the entire fiasco still ruined my promotion chances that year.  When - as a 15 year old kid - you can stare down a total of about 70 people into a corner so that your sole target is in the opposite corner you can say you are one scary person...

• Go away.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2013, 12:58:48 AM »
Actually i was just reminded that when i was in 9th grade, my older brother actually almost hospitalized a kid for hitting me in the back of the head with a baseball bat. My brother was charged with assault and the kid was let off with a warning. Typical. The kid smacks me in the back of the head with a metal bat, yet, he gets a warning.  :neen:

Offline Nanomachines,son

• i feel good mmmmmmmm
  • i feel good mmmmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2013, 07:14:09 AM »

I got back at a bully in more of a "Gary" tone. I simply defamed him and made him look like a complete joke with the school. I caused him to move schools. Sucker deserved it.  :cheernutz:
lol good job :cheernutz:

Offline Rambo

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2013, 11:15:10 PM »
I never seen this before