News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Final Showdown  (Read 34959 times)

Offline DGAF

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.Bully-Board.com
Final Showdown
« on: October 18, 2006, 01:46:05 PM »
Final Showdown

Offline Bully_Nut

• iMarcus
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Trust Comes Tough.
    • View Profile
Final Showdown
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2006, 03:03:31 AM »
easy to beat gary.... simple but satisfying

Offline BPAC

• View Profile
Final Showdown
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2006, 01:34:54 PM »
In this mission you have a final showdown with Gary, you have to take this slow for when your on the beam when he's throwing bricks. And when he's pushing on you keep tapping the :tri: button to get some offivise.

Offline samoneill

• View Profile
Final Showdown
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2006, 03:47:13 PM »
possibly the easiest mission of the lot!!! just follow him and keep battering him as if he was a geek!

Offline Manbearpig

• Official PR Officer
    • View Profile
Final Showdown
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2006, 08:08:46 PM »
Pffft.

Gary didn't even put up a fight.

Offline AjaxWarrior

• The Heavy Muscle
    • View Profile
Final Showdown
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2006, 02:53:17 PM »
A bit ironic that the first boss was harder than the last eey?

Offline Nazz

• View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/_nazz_
Final Showdown
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2006, 01:55:19 PM »
Yeah it was really easy.

Offline Peter

• Expelled
    • View Profile
    • http://forums.xgenstudios.com/member.php?u=7455
Final Showdown
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2007, 12:16:42 PM »
I could beat him with my eyes closed. The first boss was harder. Even the nerd boss was harder...

Offline evil

• View Profile
Final Showdown
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2007, 12:11:56 PM »
It was crap. There was such a bug buil up to it then GARY ??? :roll: the game was harder in the first levels because you only had your fists and crap moves. Btw does jimmy and zoe get enrolled again at the end ?

Offline Peter

• Expelled
    • View Profile
    • http://forums.xgenstudios.com/member.php?u=7455
Final Showdown
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2007, 12:42:00 PM »
Quote from: Dr Crabblesnitch;30602
It was crap. There was such a bug buil up to it then GARY ??? :roll: the game was harder in the first levels because you only had your fists and crap moves. Btw does jimmy and zoe get enrolled again at the end ?

Yes they do.

Offline Woodnote

• View Profile
Final Showdown
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2007, 03:13:38 PM »
Ah, Gary is all bark and no bite. Why do you think he gets so many other people to do the dirty work for him?

Offline Hopkins93

• View Profile
Erm
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2007, 03:17:49 PM »
too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too too EASY

Offline hannah

• View Profile
Final Showdown
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2007, 03:39:45 PM »
it was a good ending but i but too easy i was expecting it a bit harder

Offline Dejablue

• View Profile
Final Showdown
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2007, 12:21:29 PM »
Yeah. In a lot of books I read the main villian is actually very much a weakling and hides behind stronger henchmen.  I guess this was also the case.  I think the level designers could have done more to make this fight interesting.  I didn't mind the fact that Gary was running away from me most of the time.  But the pitfalls of getting hit by one of his traps could have been more servere.  I mean if you got hit by bricks while climbing up a ladder.  It dosen't do too much to your health.  And at the same time. They make it much to easy to AVOID the bricks. Much too easy!

I mean if anything the fight with Gary should have been like the Townie boss fight but with more elaboration.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2007, 10:09:01 AM by Dejablue »

Offline Bully Mitch

• View Profile
Final Showdown
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2007, 07:58:52 AM »
He's only easy because he's to weak to put up a fight. So thats why he trys to choke you.