News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Finding Johnny Vincent  (Read 60865 times)

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
Re: Finding Johnny Vincent
« Reply #120 on: October 11, 2010, 04:40:53 PM »
Be careful with those. I'm a fan myself, but the law LOVES to catch your ass with those. That's why cities are popular for weapons. Do you really think cops will search the entire crowd walking the streets? Nope. In urban areas there isn't what I would call "crowds". No crowds, no blending and concealing. BUSTED!

Offline Dave

• Global Moderator
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 11, 2010, 05:05:12 PM »
Brass Knuckles ftw!!

Mike_W

« Reply #122 on: October 11, 2010, 06:49:26 PM »
 I'm not that worried about cops.  Maybe you just have bad luck, but I have never been stopped or questioned by police for anything.  Not that I've ever done anything wrong, but still....

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: October 11, 2010, 07:32:12 PM »
In some places the police actually have a litttle bit of kindness. Not always will people be given the warning though. You ever get caught with brass knucks you're guaranteed a court date.

Offline Dave

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 11, 2010, 08:25:30 PM »
Same with where I live. Cops really don't care what the hell is going on and won't be suspicious of anyone unless it's something extreme like a fight or someone's firing a gun.   

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: October 11, 2010, 10:59:27 PM »
I had a case once on a Sunday where I was riding my ELECTRIC SCOOTER at less than 15 mph. A fucking cop pulled me over and told me its not street legal and followed me all the way home. Be careful on Sundays man, they just tend to have nothing better to do than fuck with your day.

Mike_W

« Reply #126 on: October 11, 2010, 11:09:07 PM »
 It sounds like the cops are real dicks where you live, the cops around here don't bother you unless you are doing something truly illegal.  We had some type of emergency yesterday involving fire trucks from 4 different towns/cities right down my street.  I decided to go for a walk and see if I could figure out what was going on.  They had a cop parked at an intersection about halfway down the street who was restricting certain traffic, but he let me go right on through, no questions asked.  I still don't know what was going on, they had our town's ladder truck and a few pumpers which I ran into as they were leaving, but there was no evidence of any fire....????

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: October 11, 2010, 11:40:43 PM »
Find out some little punk put the screwdriver in the socket. Or was fucking with lighters and matches. The emergency ends up being to put out the fire the size of a dinner plate. I did that shit once when I was around 4. I got my ass royally beat for it too. I was a prime example of the little boy who shoudn't have played with matches....and lit the couch on fire as a result. The fire department hated me for that. I had to listen to the lecture of one of them on why not to play with lighters and matches.

Mike_W

« Reply #128 on: October 12, 2010, 10:19:47 AM »
Well....you shouldn't have been playing with matches.  I was one of those kids that when told not to play with outlets or matches, I did as I was told.

Offline Dave

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: October 12, 2010, 03:49:39 PM »
That's why it's a good thing nowadays that people have childproof lighters. They can also be, semi-adult proof lighters too.   :-[

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: October 12, 2010, 07:43:13 PM »
You learn from your fuckups. I learned when I pointed the fireworks in the wrong direction and hit myself. My cousin learned when he blew up a glass bottle with a bottle rocket. Although, there are some who don't learn and never will. They will repeat the same shit over and over.

Chrissy

« Reply #131 on: October 12, 2010, 07:49:41 PM »
That's when you hope Darwinism catches their ass.

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: October 12, 2010, 08:21:42 PM »
Yup. Not always though. That's why we made special facilities for those who can't learn and we try to fix them. Even that can tend to be a failure though.

Mike_W

« Reply #133 on: October 12, 2010, 08:23:15 PM »
 That's also why helmets were invented :p

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: October 12, 2010, 08:38:38 PM »
That's if the idiots can get the fucking thing on right!  :p