News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Johnny Vincent free-roam glitch (Uncertified)  (Read 2918 times)

Offline Parker Ogilvie

• "Derby says I'm cool, so it must be true!"
    • View Profile
Johnny Vincent free-roam glitch (Uncertified)
« on: June 11, 2013, 05:28:44 AM »
I’ve been replaying the 3rd Chapter recently “Love makes the world go round”, I don’t particularly know why, but I was wearing the Cheerful Reindeer Sweater while doing the mission Lola’s race, which as you know isn’t a particularly difficult one. When I finished it though, Lola as usual, scolded the Greasers for talking about bikes and then turned to Jimmy as they walked off.

This started the “Lola now likes you” cut scene and Jimmy did one of his awful pick up lines like “You have nice lips” or something but instead of kissing him, Lola just ran off, leaving him standing there like a doughnut for about 10 second until the cut scene finished. I don’t know if this was because he was wearing an item of clothing which girls don’t kiss you in or something. (Actually, this might also be because I haven’t completed any art classes yet so I could still recruit people like Gord and Kirby)

The cut scene then eventually terminated, Lola returned to free roam, but Johnny and the other two racers Lucky and Ricky were just standing there. They had no health and were completely invulnerable but you could still communicate them (They taunted Jimmy because of his bad standing with them) but it was just really strange. Hal was walking past and attacked me, to which a police officer then intervened so I had to flee and when I came back Johnny was gone, which was a bit of a shame.

I’ve only ever had it happen once though so I don’t know if it’s reliable. Is anyone else able to give it a shot? I’ve saved now, and would have to start the chapter again...

(Pardon me if this is already known, I haven't looked back at all the threads in this section...)

Offline Al Arlington

• 101A
  • Money Handler
    • View Profile
    • My Official Youtube Channel
Re: Johnny Vincent free-roam glitch (Uncertified)
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2013, 05:36:32 PM »
Seems like a rare glitch. I've never had anything like that happen but I have had a few glitches where a "big" character stands still and does nothing. [Final Showdown, The Big Game etc.]

Unless... your using mods.

Offline Parker Ogilvie

• "Derby says I'm cool, so it must be true!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2013, 10:11:41 AM »
I've got the PS2 version, so I can't really mod.

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2013, 10:54:26 AM »
What a splendid discovery. I myself have never experienced such a glitch in my life time. And I quite honestly doubt anyone else has for that matter. Wonderful find, good sir!  :euro:

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2013, 04:24:59 PM »
Heh, that's pretty cool.   :cool: