News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: lessons  (Read 1584 times)

Offline cash

• View Profile
lessons
« on: March 26, 2013, 07:05:42 AM »
god dang it i'm getting frustrated in class

i'm in part 3 of the game and (i admittedly am crap at the mini games in class) but christ some of them like shop i am still on the first lesson! i keep failing, 3 tries is not enough, for me at least

english i am still on lesson 2: 1 try? seriously

art lesson 4, i just can't do it

god damn it i am loving this game but 3 tries for most of these things with so much time in betweeen is really annoying

Offline Mohamed The Kowalski

• I'm too cool to be a dork, and I'm too dorky to be anything else.
  • Elitist
  • Peter Kowalski, headboy of Bullworth Academy
    • View Profile
    • Arabic Bully Wikia
Re: lessons
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2013, 10:53:55 AM »
As for shop and English, you can get the answers for them from the internet if you're too desperate to do them on your own.

I agree with you on art 4, I remember it took me more than 10 times to complete it.

Offline cash

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2013, 11:27:59 AM »
As for shop and English, you can get the answers for them from the internet if you're too desperate to do them on your own.

I agree with you on art 4, I remember it took me more than 10 times to complete it.

yeah i know i don't want to cheat if i don't have to

with the art, chemisty andshop it's the limited tries that makes it hard, you have 3 tries to do it, you come in cold, you don't have time to get used to it and that's it, fail and by the time you come to do it again, it's the same: i can't get used to it, so i can't do it.

it's not hard, it's just not giving a reasonabe amount of tries imo

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2013, 12:54:51 PM »
For a break, you can pause anytime during the class, at least I can on the PS2.  The class that bugged me the most was Chem Class 4 & 5.   I did have a list of words for English after my first game later on from a Walkthrough.  Shop wasn't hard after you got used to the sequences of what had to be done after each time.  Art was my easiest class, probably cuz I used to play those kind of games when younger.