News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: greetings bully-board from geno  (Read 7102 times)

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
Re: greetings bully-board from geno
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2013, 07:04:48 AM »
The closest thing to a Jewish person aside from coold0c on this board as of now is me, as ethnically I'm of either Mizrahi or Sephardi Jewish descent. But as for Hebrew, I'm self-learning it.

Offline xXxNarumi

• Apprehended (Captured)
  • xNarumi wont be missed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2013, 12:33:56 PM »
Most members join and leave within two seconds, I'm not surprised.

I know someone who made their BB in 2006
shit I never knew about BB back then so I post that one thread about what you did before you found BB

Offline genozide

• AL()ENS
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2013, 02:01:07 PM »
To be honest i'm not sure how much time i will be able to spend here but i will try to keep an eye on this forum now and then.
There's so much going on, i'm afraid.

Getting a gameclan back on its feet, keeping an eye on another gameclan at the same time, some personal life issues, work and other things.

"What one did before one discovered BB ?"
Woah.. that's a big one.

short version:
6+ clans over a period of 15 years in a few games online and loads offline or with close friends only.

the nickname i use is from my favourite Aliens comic, Aliens Genocide.
the z is from my old nick zlater which was originally slater and late 90s the S became a Z, due to a girl online. lol. In the alien game community i stumbled upon around 6 other genos and a few i missed. so it was a fairly popular "bugga"-name.

I'm a real alien nutcase so don't mind, i get carried away fast when it comes to them.

I played bully only very briefly but i like the puzzle solving idea and having it in a school milieu.
Kinda like larry or jack the nipper or space quest or similar games. It has an appeal with the idea, even if not so into the bully game actually but it can sure make a nice change from other games.

no surprise to guess which games are my favourite, but also like some dark strategy, fps, rpg games or once in a while a good racing game.

:blink:

:blush: got a bit carried away...

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
  • Just a dood doing dood things.
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2013, 02:06:59 PM »
thats okey , you didnt do anything wrong. I really love RPG games but my fav's are :

(1) GTA IV
(2) Amnesia the dark descent
(3) Bully
(4) Minecraft
(5) War inc
(6) GTA san andreas

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2013, 02:26:21 PM »
But look at it this way geno, with me it will be about as hard to make time for both being basicly the head of the modding community here, being a staff member for the modding section, providing help to those here that ask for it which I get quite a lot of help requests...got a few atm that I still need to reply to....getting our clan sites back up to their former glory doing all teh graphics..coding...etc with you and the others on the staff helping with setting various things up (helps to take a small load off of me)..making time to play games with my clan m8s and help run the clan....plus make time to do things around the house for mom...etc and help dad when he needs it....plus find time for my own personal projects. It is a lot so I know where you are coming from.

I don't post here every single day mind you....but I do make it a point to try to post at least a couple times a week if possible since once you get bit by the BB bugga.....its addicting...lol.

The community here is just amazing in that we talk about anything and everything here...and even make things up just to have something to talk about and even have forum games here like what we used to do way back in XF like each person posting a word that starts with a certain letter until they run outta words that match that letter and go to the next....or some other games.

There is no specific requirement here for activity...that I do know and it just exists as a fun hangout for all of us when we are not busy with real life or other matters and can just pop in ...sit down and chill for a few mins or so as needed and then go from there.

Anyone here will agree with me on that point.  8)

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2013, 03:09:54 PM »
I most certainly will, Mad.  ;D

Offline genozide

• AL()ENS
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2013, 05:18:09 PM »
yeah.. you know mad.. when we discussed this and planned the difficult road ahead together.. did we have much choice? we had alternatives that might have helped lighten the burden a bit but there's just so much one man can do, even if he is a madman. You know i'll try help you any way i can and then some.
My biggest hope atm is that we will really pull it off and that's not so much in our hands anymore but in the future hands of what we can call a clan and home.

I remember how important you hold BB from our chats and by the first impressions i understand better but never doubted you of course.

ffs. getting all mushy here.

games.. ?

a few favourite games of mine atm (except all the avp games) :
1. F.E.A.R. 1 and 2 with all expansions
2. Metro2033
3. Dawn of War series 1 and 2
4. x-com enemy unknown
5. Mass effect series
6. Dukenukem forever
7. Sniper elite v2
8. Deus ex HR
9. Syndicate
10. Diablo 3
11. Conan the dark axe
12. Bloodrayne 2
13. Wolfenstein (2009)
14. Singularity
(not in any specific order)

Offline genozide

• AL()ENS
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2013, 10:05:37 PM »
sorry for double post (previous from january o_0 )

I'll be posting a bit more here and apologise for not having done so earlier. Since january things have gone downhill with the separate clan i joined, up to may when i left and recently when trying to rejoin i saw there was no reason to reconsider that clan again.

These incidents, that i would not like to go into in detail (but if you must ask i'll explain..), have made me miss good old times with clans i helped as leader and the lack of disrespect etc that can be found elsewhere, seemingly..

So i think that gives me more time to get properly aquainted with people here and post more than just hi and a few posts.

so.. :)

How you been doing and what's going on?

geno

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
  • Just a dood doing dood things.
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2013, 10:09:09 PM »
Good to see u got time M8
Anyway, Ive been sick, I dont feel so good lately.
What about u?

Offline genozide

• AL()ENS
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2013, 11:01:41 PM »
Hey cooldoc. :)

Sorry to hear that.

I been busy with this and that and had a second surgery just 3 weeks before my summer vacation. Nothing serious, bottom of feet, healthy cancer removed, but seems it takes double the time for the second one to heal, which is messing up my vacation a lot.

But on the bright side, had time to relax, have beer, play games i haven't had time to before and just be at home which i can enjoy too.

Offline Mohamed The Kowalski

• I'm too cool to be a dork, and I'm too dorky to be anything else.
  • Elitist
  • Peter Kowalski, headboy of Bullworth Academy
    • View Profile
    • Arabic Bully Wikia
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2013, 11:37:02 PM »
Hey, geno. I'm Mohamed, I'm called Mo.

Sorry to hear about your surgery, and I'm glad that you're enjoying your stay at home. I like staying at home too.

You're a friend of madman, aren't you?

Offline genozide

• AL()ENS
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2013, 12:46:18 AM »
thank you guys. and yes. longtime friend of madman and still am. lol.

glad to get so quick replies and feeling all warm and fuzzy. hehe.. good to be back.  :D

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2013, 08:46:32 AM »
Don't know you but a welcome is in order.

Good buds of Madman are always welcome here.

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2013, 08:49:33 AM »
If you're a friend of Mad, you're a friend of ours. Give me a hug, will you?

Offline genozide

• AL()ENS
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2013, 10:39:36 AM »
Cheers chuck. i have looked in now and then ever since he mentioned this nice place.

He and me go a long way back. From different parts of the world but been good friends for years. We even think alike which gives us a laugh pretty often. So at the same time as it's worrying you can start reading someone's mind it's prob because we both as crazy.

evolution > a hug? only if it's a quick one. LOL. i'll give a friendly kick in the ass when you turn around. lol.