News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Activities  (Read 2005 times)

Offline brutalblade2011

• Say hello to my little friend!!!!
  • Nothing is more BRUTAL than this guy!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
Activities
« on: September 07, 2012, 10:44:20 PM »
I think sometimes people get a little bored SOMETIMES, so i think we should have activities, for example when you are friendly with the jocks you get to play activities with them and each day there will be a new one.  I only got one activity they should use where you and another jock lay down against each other.  a button shows up in the middle of the screen (only press once) and you get up.  Then, you have to tap the button that also shows up in middle of screen until you get to a jock high five him and then tap the button as fast as you can, Until impact.  Who ever taps the fastest wins.  Can be on com., multiplayer, or co-op. Epic tongue face  :p

Offline bokutousamurai

• View Profile
Re: Activities
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2012, 09:57:28 PM »
i think the SE classes should have actual upgrades for one thing, geography was the only one with a useful upgrade. off the top of my head i think biology class should let you do extras damage to certain body parts.

i think the wrestleing minigame should be an actuall fight you could lose and not just a tutorial, also a basketball, soccer, tennis, track and golf minigame would be cool.

and in addition to boxing and wrestleing, it would be cool if you could also take karate, judo, kickboxing and kendo.

and maybe add playing chess and GaG with the nerds

Offline Bullyfan No.1

• Now you see me,now you don't
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2012, 02:40:46 PM »
I would love playing G&G !!!

Olso an fun activity would be shoting people from slingshot/catapult like one boys build on the roof of their house in Malcom in the midle.There would be few location of catapults and if you sucesfuly finish minigame you can use catapult in free roam.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2012, 03:18:20 PM »
That one from Malcom was a laff riot.