News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Mission ideas  (Read 16390 times)

Offline Jimmette

• "Do you agree that Alberto Moreno looks like a cross between Steven Gerrard and Xabi Alonso."- Jordan Henderson
  • Here lies Scout he ran fast, and died a virgin
    • View Profile
Mission ideas
« on: August 10, 2012, 12:07:58 PM »
Here is the topic where we talk about mission ideas, for example should there be more sneaky missions or more combat missions, tell me your ideas all so think of the name you would give it. :)

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
Re: Mission ideas
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2012, 01:52:23 PM »
Here is the topic where we talk about mission ideas, for example should there be more sneaky missions or more combat missions, tell me your ideas all so think of the name you would give it. :)

Out of luck

Jimmy is walking through the school halls as he is stopped by a worried Kirby.

"Jimmy!!"
"What now?" replies Jimmy.
"Listen, I hear around that you're a guy who can get things done right?! RIGHT?!"
"Whatever man" replies Jimmy and begins to walk away.
Kirby runs infront of Jimmy, "Look I really really need your help, man!!"
"Fine what?!" says Jimmy with a more angry tone.

"Those damn townies has tracked down Ted and is going to beat the crap out of him!"
"Oh yeah? Well it all sounds very interesting, but I'm kind of busy."
"Listen, I'll pay you!! 50 bucks, man!!"
"50 bucks? Now we're talking."
"Oh yeah, well listen he's heading down to the beach. If you hurry up you might-"
"Yeah yeah. I'll get to it." says Jimmy and walks away

* Jimmy runs to the beach and a cutscene appears.

"Jimmy!! Help me out, man!!" yells Ted as he is being chased by Otto, Henry, Gurney and Leon.

* Jimmy fights the townies and after defeating them a cutscene appears.

"Thanks bro, I never thought I was going to hear the end of it." says Ted as he is huffing for air.
"No problem, make sure to stick to the football field next time" replies Jimmy.

* Jock + 10 respect
* Townies - 5 respect
* 50 $
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 01:54:20 PM by SWEGTA »

Offline Jimmette

• "Do you agree that Alberto Moreno looks like a cross between Steven Gerrard and Xabi Alonso."- Jordan Henderson
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2012, 02:00:08 PM »
Is that idea the first mission to start off Bully 2? :) Because it sounds like the idea of the Townies getting revenge on Jimmy, is that what your aiming for in the idea? :)

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2012, 02:30:52 PM »
Is that idea the first mission to start off Bully 2? :) Because it sounds like the idea of the Townies getting revenge on Jimmy, is that what your aiming for in the idea? :)

Hehe, not really.
I would actually enjoy playing as a new character.
Jimmy is great (the best R* character ever made in my opinion), but a new character wouldn't hurt.

But I would love to play this mission in Bully 1.

Offline Jimmette

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2012, 02:35:46 PM »
 :) Yeah I want a new character as well even though I loved Jimmy (he's also my favorite R* character) I love to have a new character, but I still want the map to stay in BullWorth even though it's small, it's still one of my favorite R* maps. 8)

Offline Bullyfan No.1

• Now you see me,now you don't
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2012, 03:11:21 PM »

The ravage of townies is actually an great Idea for new Bully storyline.
So lets incorporate it in my storyline...
Bullworth academy and two other rival academies are hawing an competition (Inspired by HP) to determin which academy is the best.But townies seek for ravage on bullworth and they tries to ruin it and bullworth's reputation.

:) Yeah I want a new character as well even though I loved Jimmy (he's also my favorite R* character) I love to have a new character, but I still want the map to stay in BullWorth even though it's small, it's still one of my favorite R* maps. 8)

I would like an new character, but I want bullworth back as map,only bigger

Offline Jimmette

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2012, 03:19:08 PM »
 8) That's a good storyline. :) I've always wanted a storyline like that when two rival schools are going at it and yes I agree with you there they should make the map bigger. :D

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2012, 04:57:49 PM »
It would be kinda cool to have 2 schools.

Bullworth Accademy and Blue Skies High School or something like that.
And once you enter the Blue Skies High School students will bully you.

Offline Jimmette

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2012, 05:10:49 PM »
 :) Yeah that sounds like a good idea, but I think they should expand the map and have the rival school there, but that's just me a school in Blue skies sounds good where all the drop-outs that couldn't afford/got expelled. :)

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2012, 05:15:43 PM »
:) Yeah that sounds like a good idea, but I think they should expand the map and have the rival school there, but that's just me a school in Blue skies sounds good where all the drop-outs that couldn't afford/got expelled. :)

Adding woods would be cool too.
I have noticed in the sound files that they do have some background noices for it.
Also for the papermill and a sawmill (probably deleted places).

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2012, 05:18:04 PM »
Also if they added ACTUAL MENTAL ASYLUM PATIENTS TO THE ASYLUM, that would be nice.
And one more thing: Why the hell?! Would they use 1 character as a orderly in the asylum, If they have 2 characters?! And why would they use the same character 4 times in one area?!
And what's wrong with the patients?! They're fully working and have fully working voice files.

And please make more different townsfolk, it's painfull to see the excact same people everywhere.

Offline Jimmette

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2012, 05:26:04 PM »
 :laugh: I agree they should add patients in the Asylum, imagine the intro to Bully 2 Jimmy is in the Asylum (for some bizarre reason :rolleyes:) And he see's Gary in one of the cells :laugh: I would burst out laughing and they have a talk with each other and yes I'm sick and tired of seeing the same people around town the two people I see all the time is the guy with the reddish pink shirt with grey hair and the women with the purple jacket, tired of seeing them. 8)

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2012, 05:29:45 PM »
:laugh: I agree they should add patients in the Asylum, imagine the intro to Bully 2 Jimmy is in the Asylum (for some bizarre reason :rolleyes:) And he see's Gary in one of the cells :laugh: I would burst out laughing and they have a talk with each other and yes I'm sick and tired of seeing the same people around town the two people I see all the time is the guy with the reddish pink shirt with grey hair and the women with the purple jacket, tired of seeing them. 8)

Damn it people!
It's like a 24/7 twin convention in the entire town.
We need to be able to play it without ever thinking "hey, haven't I seen you somewhere?".

But yeah, finding Gary in a cell mumling "It was my empire... uhuhuhh.... mine!!" and stuff like that would make me burst into tears and laugh on the floor!!
Who's the liability now?!  :laugh:

Offline Jimmette

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2012, 05:34:51 PM »
 :) Agreed R* need to fix that make it like GTA, hate seeing the same people every 5 seconds.
That would be so funny :laugh: And Jimmy's just staring at him and mumbling 'Psycho' :cool:

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2012, 05:40:20 PM »
:) Agreed R* need to fix that make it like GTA, hate seeing the same people every 5 seconds.
That would be so funny :laugh: And Jimmy's just staring at him and mumbling 'Psycho' :cool:

Yeah hehe.
It would be cool if you could walk into a huge mall and find tons of things like a sporting goods store where they have like baseball bats and footballs and such.
And a pizza parlor (they have pizza parlor sound files as well ingame).
And alot more clothing stores.
And make people walk around with shopping bags and things like that.