News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Bully 2 Online TDM  (Read 2466 times)

Offline Al Arlington

• 101A
  • Money Handler
    • View Profile
    • My Official Youtube Channel
Bully 2 Online TDM
« on: June 29, 2012, 11:58:45 AM »
I keep having an idea of this and if R* do make Bully 2, I have a very strong feeling this mode'll be in it.
E.G Nerds VS Greasers
Preps vs Bullies etc.

The way it should be is this:
All cliques should be on there.
Before each match, players get 15 seconds to choose which teams they'd like to see in that match.
The top 2 teams with the most votes get put into the match
E.G
Say there are 15 players. This is the team results like this:
Bullies:2
Greasers:6
Jocks:1
Nerds:3
Preps:1
Townies:2
It'd be Nerds VS Greasers.

Now each player should choose their character and each character comes with different strengths and abilities.
E.G Nerds will be awful at Melee attacking, but have the strongest weapons, Jocks on the other hand are the opposite.
Also depending which character you choose, they'll have an ability

People like Norton and Juri can sneak up behind someone and use the bear hug/wrestling move and have slightly more health than normal people but they can get dazed more easily.
People like Damon and Bif have 2x strength and more health but dazed very easily.
People like Thad and Cornelius have the ability to create quick barriers low health but takes a while for them to become dazed. (Defend the Castle anyone?)

Dazed is when your screen will wobble and makes it harder to aim properly. People with bigger health should get dazed more easily and longer than people with low health.

Also, if someone has a 10 KO streak etc. they should be able to call in assistance from the leader.
But the leader cannot be KO'd, but can be stopped if you assult them (depending what weapon you use)
Greasers: Johnny rides onto the battlefield on his bike, with a metal pipe.
Preps: Derby calls his father to drop stinkbombs on the opponents and gas masks for the preps so they can attack while their opponents are "busy".
Nerds: Earnest appears on the nearest building with his Spud cannon
Bullies: Russell runs onto the field assulting everyone not on the Bullies side. It's the shortest but the most powerful.
Jocks: Ted has a bag of explosive footballs. He chucks them at people against the jocks.
Townies:  Edgar comes in with a steel pipe. He never runs out of breath, nor can he be grappled.

I wanna see something like this. It'd be fun.

Offline Mohamed The Kowalski

• I'm too cool to be a dork, and I'm too dorky to be anything else.
  • Elitist
  • Peter Kowalski, headboy of Bullworth Academy
    • View Profile
    • Arabic Bully Wikia
Re: Bully 2 Online TDM
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2012, 12:10:07 PM »
That's a good idea.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2012, 07:38:50 PM »
Dazed is when your screen will wobble and makes it harder to aim properly.

This shouldn't be so hard, I remember this from the old Machine-Language games.

Offline UltimateGamer1

• BullyLeecher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2012, 03:50:38 PM »
Not to be insulting but I don't like it. Maybe have it like warriors yes exactly like it, make all new cliques and every character has a uniqe boss style or nice style not the same one. Make it like this. 40+ cliques and game modes. Survival,1 on 1 difficulties,riot rumble's,Clique vs Clique,Errands for exp like the tenements or lola's beta mission. Online mssion objectives like Prototype, To maby idea's lol.

Offline Al Arlington

• 101A
  • Money Handler
    • View Profile
    • My Official Youtube Channel
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2012, 05:31:58 PM »
Not to be insulting but I don't like it. Maybe have it like warriors yes exactly like it, make all new cliques and every character has a uniqe boss style or nice style not the same one. Make it like this. 40+ cliques and game modes. Survival,1 on 1 difficulties,riot rumble's,Clique vs Clique,Errands for exp like the tenements or lola's beta mission. Online mssion objectives like Prototype, To maby idea's lol.
Yeah but I was on about one specific mode.

The one VS One idea sounds good too, but it wouldn't last. Especially on Xbox.
Player1: Come on you noob I can beat you up!
Player2: Fine let's do this
*PLAYER 2 WINS*
Player1: FUCK YOU!
Player one disconnects

Offline UltimateGamer1

• BullyLeecher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2012, 07:29:38 PM »
All the idea's sound great wish they could add it.