News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: BETA BULLY FINDINGS! FRESH FROM PS2 DISK!!!  (Read 13295 times)

Offline Al Arlington

• 101A
  • Money Handler
    • View Profile
    • My Official Youtube Channel
Re: BETA BULLY FINDINGS! FRESH FROM PS2 DISK!!!
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2012, 02:12:33 PM »
Thanks. :)

It's amazing how I can still (kinda) assist in modding Bully when I can't even run it. lmao.

Offline Prosecute

• View Profile
    • NewDayStudios
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2012, 02:59:16 PM »
perhaps some of these ps2 items can replace the pc ones?, how come you arn't running it atm JV, something up with your comp?

Offline Al Arlington

• 101A
  • Money Handler
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2012, 04:50:35 PM »
My PC specs SUCK.
Intel Family Chipset
1 GB Ram
1.67GHz
No pixel shader 3.0 support. (Luckily I can run it without it) but it lags BAD.

I can only play GTA SA on minimum-medium settings. Even though GTA SA runs at 30-60 FPS. :/
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 04:52:40 PM by Johnny Vincentfan1 »

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2012, 08:27:01 PM »
@мα∂нαттяι¢к
Once we get your laptop finished I can help you out with more things related to modding as well as getting beta items ingame. This I can easily do since it is really just a matter of swapping a few things around.

@Nais
If you can simply just get your laptop back as is....I can help you with getting it back up and running again and with a faster sleeker custom version of windows 7 like I am doing with мα∂нαттяι¢к and start teaching you everything you wish to learn about model re-texturing and editing. Remember Nais: All you have to do is simply ask and if it is within my power, I will do what I can to help out. This is what I do....heh.

@ everyone else
I have the first complete render in my "Girls of Bully" picture series that will be released as a several picture series for people to download as wallpapers. It takes about 48 hours to render each picture due to the detail and resolution I have everything set to but RedBlaster has been looking at some of my early test renders and likes what I am doing and the direction I am going. ATM I have Pinky, Mandy, Beatrice, Christy, Lola and Zoe fully completed with just the small exception on Zoe missing her Bullworth crest on her shirt.

I also will say that if anyone has been wondering why I have been so silent as of late and little activity...it is because I have been very busy away from bully modding and doing work out in the yard with mom fixing things up. But I have been working when I can on the mods I will be releasing soon and will post in a few days regarding the status and screenshots of those as I find the time.

Offline Al Arlington

• 101A
  • Money Handler
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2012, 11:17:30 AM »
@ everyone else
I have the first complete render in my "Girls of Bully" picture series that will be released as a several picture series for people to download as wallpapers. It takes about 48 hours to render each picture due to the detail and resolution I have everything set to but RedBlaster has been looking at some of my early test renders and likes what I am doing and the direction I am going. ATM I have Pinky, Mandy, Beatrice, Christy, Lola and Zoe fully completed with just the small exception on Zoe missing her Bullworth crest on her shirt.
Lookin' forward to it.