News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: DAMN SETH !!!!!  (Read 5938 times)

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
DAMN SETH !!!!!
« on: April 21, 2012, 05:09:43 AM »
I took the rare opportunity to beat up Mandy on the Football Field, then ran like hell for safety to the Jock's Clubhouse.

Just when I get there, Seth comes OUT THE DOOR and busts me.  This ASSHOLE has done the same from the Girls Dorm several times before, but this was an unexpected first for me.

DAMN SETH !!!!!!!!

Offline Bigfoot

• Public alias - Gunbladelad
  • I can't afford a razor...
    • View Profile
    • Freelancer : Mostly Harmless Forums
Re: DAMN SETH !!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2012, 05:54:40 AM »
Look on the bright side - after leaving Bullworth, he joins the Brotherhood of Nod and gets shot in the head by Kane for plotting to attack the Pentagon...

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2012, 06:00:49 AM »
Hehehe, good ole' C&C.

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2012, 08:07:54 AM »
Out of all the Prefects, I hate Seth the most.

I like Karl, though.

Mike_W

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2012, 10:26:41 AM »
I swear if I had a dollar for every time this happened....

I've been stepping up my game too, though. Here are some ways you can predict them ambushing you. First, make note of how many red dots are on your radar, particularly at close range. If there is only 1.....stay away from the doors!  If you can't possibly stay away from the doors, be aware of a very abrupt camera angle change. If there is a prefect hiding behind a door and Jimmy gets too close, Jimmy will almost be repelled away from the door like two positive ends of a magnet. He will immediately turn and go the other way against your control and the camera angle usually whips around too.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2012, 11:40:08 AM »
Heh, I was being chased at close range...I had actually pushed the 'enter' button when that happened, as I was right at the door.  I tried to turn and run, but......Shit.

Mike_W

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2012, 02:56:41 PM »
lol, I do that. They can't grab you if you're jumping.

Offline Al Arlington

• 101A
  • Money Handler
    • View Profile
    • My Official Youtube Channel
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2012, 12:39:07 PM »
Happened to me just.
My plan was:
Hit Karl
Run to Geography class.

So I hit Karl and nearly got caught by Max, who I avoided by jumping, and he chased me and just as I was about to press Z to start Geography, Seth runs out the Geography class and busts me.

Mike_W

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2012, 03:28:51 PM »
Looks like Ernest has a boner in that pic. I'm sure that must have hurt something fierce.

Offline Mohamed The Kowalski

• I'm too cool to be a dork, and I'm too dorky to be anything else.
  • Elitist
  • Peter Kowalski, headboy of Bullworth Academy
    • View Profile
    • Arabic Bully Wikia
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2012, 07:41:34 PM »
Out of all the Prefects, I hate Seth the most.

I like Karl, though.
You're right.I wish I could knock him out and keep hitting him when he's on the ground.

Offline Lisha

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2012, 08:39:27 AM »
Seth's the dude with the buzz-cut/Punishment Prefect, yeah? He's a prick.

I always lol though when a prefect's chasing you and everyone runs away. xD

Mike_W

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2012, 09:55:54 AM »
I know, right? Like Max says: "Do you feel guilty? You look guilty!"

Offline Parker Ogilvie

• "Derby says I'm cool, so it must be true!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2013, 05:20:05 AM »
I had this happen recently, it was a bit weird I was fighting Vance in front of the School building before class (My Jimmy has a bit of a messy fighting style because I deliberately don’t complete all the “a little help missions”, mainly so I can keep the move where Jimmy socks them in the stomach before giving them a mean uppercut which can sometimes break through their guard) as always, one of the little kids, Karen I think, ran between us both and got hit. Seth and Edward II  immediately leapt over the wall from the boys dorm court yard and everyone scattered.

It was time for class anyway so I ran towards the School building but as I got close to the door, Jimmy’s running path started to arch away from the door, I was pointing the analogue stick forwards but he randomly began turning away from the door again. Breaking out of it, I ran back over to the door just as Karl burst through, grabbed me and busted me.

At first I didn’t think anything of it, but then a days later I was on the Football field, my health was on amber because Donald (Annoying pr*ck) had just shot me about three times with the spud gun, I went over and kissed Cheerleader Pinky to get my health back and Angie stuck me bellow the belt. I socked her a couple of times before running towards the Jocks clubhouse and again, as I got close to the door, Jimmy started pivoting away from it by himself, and sure enough, Max smashed open the doors and lunged at me, although I managed to get away this time.

I’m not sure as it’s only happened twice, but I think it’s some sort of game mechanic to hint to you that a Prefect is about to come through the doors. Has anyone else found this?

I have to say though, I hate Seth too, I once entered the Auto Shop area and he was standing their holding Kirby in the air with his hands around his neck, throttling him. I mean, what the hell!?

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2013, 01:19:07 PM »
I love beating up prefects.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member