News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: [PC][Tutorial] Editing language files with ease!  (Read 24081 times)

Offline TEMPE95

• View Profile
Re: [PC][Tutorial] Editing language files with ease!
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2023, 05:46:26 PM »
Good evening guys, I thank everyone for the tutorial, especially Shotgun and Simonbestia, your tutorial has been helpful, but I lost several hours because despite your guide the game does not change the language absolutely, so in case someone has the same one problem can do as follows:
1. Unload Simonbestia's decominator above and the program to rename the 256 files quickly from here https://www.bulkrenameutility.co.uk/download.php.
2. I enter the Config/Text game folder, I copy Simonbestia's decomposeer and extract it.
3. I move the two files of the language (in my case it is the Italian language so I will make the example with this) above the program, then I drag the Italian.dir and Italian.img files above the Simonbestia program.
4. A new folder will be created called Italian (name of the language you have chosen) inside there will be 256 files to rename with bin.bin extension.
5. I open the Bulk Rename program downloaded first, select all the files to be renamed, below in box 11 of the program I enter .bin and click on Rename.
6. Renamed the files, I take the Italian folder created before and move it again on the decomposeer of Simonbestia, where two new files will be created. Italian.dir.gv and Italian.IMG.GV.
7. Card all the files inside the Text folder and I leave only the last ones just created.
8. Rename the files in American (which is the only language that apparently likes the game). So from Italian.dir.gv/Italian.img.gv Rename in
American.img and American.dir. END
P.S. Sorry if there are language errors but I created this guide using a translator, thanks again to everyone  :D :D :D
« Last Edit: January 24, 2023, 05:48:13 PM by TEMPE95 »