News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Mods for Xbox 360  (Read 2866 times)

Offline Dilligara007

• View Profile
Mods for Xbox 360
« on: March 28, 2012, 01:40:09 AM »
I was wondering if there are 360 mods for this game using HEX. If there is I was wondering if anyone has found the hex for the digital camera as I know have a black and white camerag after doing the Helping Johnny mission

Offline Rise

• View Profile
Re: Mods for Xbox 360
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2012, 01:42:37 AM »
I was wondering if there are 360 mods for this game using HEX. If there is I was wondering if anyone has found the hex for the digital camera as I know have a black and white camerag after doing the Helping Johnny mission
How To Hotswap on Xbox 360 For Modded ISO

*edit by |XF|-MadmaN [AR]*

sorry to remove the link to the torrent file but it would be best not to post torrents here that could be seen as illegal since that could likely cause problems for bullyboard in the future since I have seen forums shut down for piracy just because of a few links to copyrighted software like that. It would be best to send links like that via pm to the person asking since then its kept private and not able to be indexed by search engines like google.  Didn't really want to do that to your post since I have a lot of respect for you but this is for the best.  8)
« Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 02:24:35 AM by |XF|-MadmaN[AR] »

Offline Dilligara007

• View Profile
Re: Mods for Xbox 360
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2012, 01:45:46 AM »
i dont see the answer that you gave