News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: saurabhb47  (Read 3615 times)

Offline GreenOmnitrix

• XFire: jedijosh920
  • 欺負改裝是真棒
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
saurabhb47
« on: December 16, 2011, 07:49:03 PM »

Offline GreenOmnitrix

• XFire: jedijosh920
  • 欺負改裝是真棒
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
Re: saurabhb47
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2011, 07:50:34 PM »
He has all Prep attacks even Derby's boss combo?! :a-cheer: :a-cheer: :a-cheer: :a-cheer:
how does he do it?! he even has johnny boss mix, prep boss mix?!

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2011, 08:32:03 AM »
The mod hasn't been fully figured out yet, and saurabhb doesn't want everyone to get their hands on an early version of the mod so as to avoid leeching and plagiarism. This is why I can't say anything yet about the mod.

If it weren't for turds like bigbif (guyrocksurworld101 on youtube) or other leechers and plagiarizers out there...we'd be more cooperative.

So I'm really sorry...but hopefully we should really start making progress on this soon.

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2011, 04:41:54 PM »
Yeah,

I will be readying myself finally to work with the two of you on this since having three brains tackling this at once is better then two.

Btw Red, I will be finally uploading to my server and sending you the link to my somewhat "secret" project that I have already asked you about testing...etc. Would have already uploaded it but I have been quite busy and not had time to compile a new build.

I will explain more via pm since this is not the topic for that particular subject  ;)

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2011, 06:40:50 PM »
If it weren't for turds like bigbif (guyrocksurworld101 on youtube) or other leechers and plagiarizers out there...we'd be more cooperative.

Hmm, My post got deleted :/

Anyway, I agree, Guyrocksurwurld is such a bum! If you look on all the modders channels there's bound to be comment by him asking for a fighting style here is his latest one.

"oh yes 1 request davis fightstyle or mascot which everone can kick in the balls and make a guy fall down oh can u make russel and darby have their boss styles for this plz and plz make earnest more health much apprieciated :3"

and there is about 10000 more on the others channels.

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2011, 07:01:49 PM »
Wait a second..

Bigbif the begger is guyrocksurwurld101?!

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2011, 10:54:48 PM »
Yessir. The one and only.

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2011, 11:16:09 PM »
Oh my god, he begged so much on here and he begs so much on youtube. what a fucking asshole

Chrissy

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2011, 12:26:26 AM »
^Reading that made me giggle.

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2011, 03:50:06 PM »
Some ppl are just simply afraid of the work involved in learning somthing new. Some would just prefer everyone else do all teh work for them and they just simply take all the credit for it, but when cornered....really in the end are totally clueless as to just how these mods really work.