News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: *SNEAK PREVIEW* Bully Modding Bible  (Read 12364 times)

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
*SNEAK PREVIEW* Bully Modding Bible
« on: December 13, 2011, 05:30:56 PM »
Figured I would go ahead and post a sneak preview of somthing I am working on for the entire community which is meant to help new and old modders alike in modding Bully.

This Modding Bible is the first of its kind for this game and will be covering everything I personally know about the game as well as everything listed in the Ultimate Modding Thread which will be entirely rewritten and have screenshots added for various sections to illustrate how to do every mod.

I will not state a eta of when I will have this ready for release since I really can do without that added pressure....lol

But I will say that it would take approximately a week if I work 8-10 hours a day on it but due to a small family emergency that just popped up....I have this and other things on a couple day temporary hold before I resume any work.

Anyways here are the screenshots of what I have so far and I would like honest opinions about this from everyone if possible. The front cover is not finished yet and will have some finishing touches added but for now it will stay as is until release time.

Just as a added note: Tinypic downsized the images so the screenshots in the previews and the text may be a bit small. Once this is in acrobat format it will be far larger and easier to read.

« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 05:34:07 PM by |XF|-MadmaN[AR] »

Offline Santa Cole

• "Housingly Challenged" Santa
  • Ho Ho Ho Punk
    • View Profile
Re: *SNEAK PREVIEW* Bully Modding Bible
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2011, 02:14:57 AM »
Looks great so far  :)

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2011, 07:47:20 AM »
I could've sworn I commented.

Anyways, excellent job. Looking good so far!

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2011, 09:35:57 AM »
It's looking good and that is just the beggining of the list. Can't wait for the rest.

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2011, 09:15:15 PM »
I know im prob late with this reply but you should realese this as a book xD

Offline Jack

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2011, 11:45:33 AM »
I would buy it :D

Wich font you are used? Need that too :D

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2011, 08:32:30 PM »
Welcome to the BB by the way :)

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2011, 03:38:37 AM »
No reply is late to this thread...lol

but it will be a short bit before I resume any work on this since I am currently recovering from a rather bad attack on my network by a known hacker from my past that has been plaguing me since 05....so it will be a few days at least before I have my main system back where I want it due to the need to redo it all.

I have not lost any of my bully modding files so do not worry that I have lost anything since I have not.  :biggrin:

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2011, 03:46:10 AM »
No reply is late to this thread...lol

since I am currently recovering from a rather bad attack on my network by a known hacker from my past that has been plaguing me since 05....

I have not lost any of my bully modding files so do not worry that I have lost anything since I have not.  :biggrin:

1. Thats awesome

2. Why would anyone want too hack you? :( Did you do something too him? and is he known  around the internet or just well known in you're area

3. Thank good you have not lost your modding files, if I was you and I lost them.. I would be so pissed lol

4. 05? Thats a longgg time

Offline Prosecute

• View Profile
    • NewDayStudios
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2011, 08:23:02 AM »
...not making any enemies aggain are you mad? :confused:, ...you must have done something bad to still have this guy pissed in 2011

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2011, 02:37:56 PM »
It is a long story actually.

But basicly this hacker was the one that ruined the Aliens vs Predator 2 gaming community and was doing considerable damage to ppl at the time. He was hacking msn accounts (he is a script kiddy or skiddy for short) posing as the ppl from the stolen accounts and basicly turning everyone against one another. He also was working with his cheating clan Chrysalis and releasing multiplayer hacks and cheats which then basicly ruined the game for everyone online since that is what his sole purpose in life seems to be....ruining things for everyone.

My problems with him started after I decided I had had enough of his crap and basicly took him and his clan off of the internet totally....did this a total of three times since unlike him....I actually am the real deal and know how to hack (slight bit outdated atm since I long left that part of my past behind me) and noone had the balls to stand up to his antics....so I took matters into my own hands and took out the trash so to speak.

Ever since that time he has had a vendetta against me either as revenge for what I did to him...since imo he is just another bully that ppl need to stand up to and the only way to properly stand up to any bully is to kick his/her ass soundly to drive the lesson home....or he was simply jealous that I actually knew how to do what he always claimed to know how to do but couldnt.....who is to say?

At any rate I will warn everyone on this forum to keep a close eye out for him since this guy loves to ruin games for ppl online...and loves to steal things too and take the credit. He did manage to steal my sources to my bully map editor I have been working on and near ready to release so I have this feeling he will try to release that under my name with a virus attached to discredit me, so I will be working as hard as possible to push out a signed and stamped release only to be distributed from here.

I will soon be sending pms to the staff here with relevent info on this particular hacker incase he shows up on bullyboard ready to cause problems...since hacking forums is a specialty of his and makes me afraid for the safety of this forum which is at risk. This is one of the reasons why I coded a complete flash forum after he took my clan forums down and several other forums from the avp2 community...since a flash based forum has far less security holes and is almost unhackable by normal methods...since sql injection attacks do not work with them...nor do remote file inclusion hacks which are the two main things he did.

anyways....back to work restoring things....got a lot of ground to cover in the next couple hours so everyone take care and I will be back in action hopefully by tomorrow or sunday.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 02:40:53 PM by |XF|-MadmaN[AR] »

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2011, 06:16:49 PM »
what a dick, i hope he dosen't know you're on the BB.. Maybe call the police? lol

Offline Prosecute

• View Profile
    • NewDayStudios
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2011, 06:18:06 PM »
what a dick, i hope he dosen't know you're on the BB.. Maybe call the police? lol

Hahahaha

Offline Hayley

• _( :⁍ 」 )_
  • Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2011, 07:38:37 PM »
Holy jihads, Batman.

Offline Santa Cole

• "Housingly Challenged" Santa
  • Ho Ho Ho Punk
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2011, 11:54:19 PM »
Oh not hackers again, They seemed to have gone hacking mad lately, Maybe they got some advanced hacking gear from Hackanta this year.