News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Me and Mandy spice it up in the laundry room  (Read 22953 times)

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
Re: Me and Mandy spice it up in the laundry room
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2014, 03:39:51 PM »
Lots of things left unfinished.  The Merry-Go-Round, for one (see my rant thread on that, somewhere in here).

It's Bone Stupid not to have at least put SOMETHING into that room.  Waste of space.

Offline Damon West

• One day I wanna fight a gorrilla !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2014, 02:13:39 AM »
lol awesome

Offline Unknownsoldier

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2014, 12:59:51 AM »
damn

Offline Hayley

• _( :⁍ 」 )_
  • Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2014, 06:25:22 PM »
Just noticed the bump and felt the urge to reply sooo...

First off, I always wondered where students had sexual encounters at.
Second, I wonder how, short of a Mod, how to get Mandy in that room.
Third, the mystery of just why the 'Laundry Room' was left unfinished....The lack of anything in there.
No Washers, Dryers, or even a Sink or Folding Table.  Always seemed odd it was never done.
1. If I remember correctly... there's really no hard evidence of any students having sex at the school. Rumors ≠ true, so I'm ignoring those. The "closest" thing we know is the deleted dialogue of Lola frustrated with Gord having no clue how to unhook her bra.
Regardless though... I like to think maybe some students do have sex. It only seems right because we all know how horny teenagers are. However, there's not many girls around and I can't imagine any of them sleeping with every boy on campus (... okay, maybe Lola) even if they do make out with everyone.
The only logical hookups I can think of are Mandy/Ted and Lola/Johnny. I would think the action takes place at home (wherever they might live) or in the dorms.

2. Um... could she run in there if she sees you walking around? Or do girls run for the nearest exit? I don't remember :'|

3. Everybody showers with their clothes on, save for Mandy during that one mission, and when they're done and step out their clothes are magically dried. Same goes for when you toss people in the water around town.
... yeah okay, I really can't give an answer for that besides the devs or whoever are lazy. It really is a waste of space.

There's so many things left untouched or unfinished, I've always wondered what it'd be like if they were fleshed out and/or actually finished.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2014, 12:30:21 AM »
Not really going by any 'Evidence' there....Just the fact that sex happens in in co-ed High Schools likely 100% here in the good ole US of A (and probably in other places around the world)......Sure, there are kids who go through their entire HS career without 'gettin laid', but I think the majority do by the time they are Seniors.  It's like a rite of passage.  Now, we all know they can't do that in the game (is there even an XXX rating for such a thing ?), but, as with so many things in Bully (eating food besides Bananas and Apples, Pooping, Brushing Teeth, Showering and other forms of Personal Hygiene) we just have to assume it does, off-screen somewhere.

The lack of enough girls to go around for the number of boys at Bullworth further leads me to believe that ALL the girls are 'gettin some' (even Eunice).....Guys go nuts without sex, I can assure you (can't say the same for girls, since I'm not one), and it would seem the boys of Bullworth would be no different.   There's been a lot of talk about Bullying in the past decade or so, but nothing much is said about the Students out screwing in their cars in the Parking Lot at lunchtime.

Sure, Ted & Mandy and Johnny & Lola are givens (don't forger Derby & Pinky), but what about the other Clique Leaders ?  Why not Ernest with Beatrice and Russell with....Somebody ?  And why isn't Edgar, or any of the Townies, hitting on Zoe ? 

I also find that funny about showering with the clothes on thing, or the way you just can't have Jimmy in a tiny swimsuit WITHOUT having a T-shirt on....Bare-chested girls not allowed I can understand, but apparently boys in the near-buff is also a no-no thing.  But it also seems there is no detergent, so getting those clothes clean presents a real problem, unless one could take a swim while fully clothed and bash themselves against the rocks over and over. 

Offline Hayley

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2014, 02:58:00 AM »
I only mentioned evidence because unlike most people I like to make my decisions based on actual facts and information that's presented. It really bothers me when people come up with ridiculous ideas and headcanons that really have no rhyme or reason behind them.

But with the subject of sex at Bullworth, it's something that I do believe happens, even if there is no clear indication of it. Maybe I'm just not remembering much, I dunno. But it's definitely something I put in the "things done off-screen" pile. Having sex is like a sport among teens in the real world and I think it would be no problem being true at Bullworth (everybody's making out with everyone else anyway, why not take it further?).

I actually expressed my want for casual sex to happen in Bully 2 before, as controversial as it might be. Why is everything so taboo these days anyway?

It's still hard trying to imagine the girls hooking up with all the boys... a few different guys for each girl maybe (for experimentation?), but all of the guys getting some action is bit too much. Just to list a few hypothetical exclusions... I don't think the nerds would have much luck wooing the ladies, the preps (minus Gord) seem to have (high) standards (or want to keep it in the family herp), and... etc.

I did forgot about Derby and Pinky... they seem to have a rocky relationship though. I doubt they do the deed, or at least they don't do it often.

Earnest is probably too busy loving himself to go after Beatrice... or too busy fapping to Candy or Mandy's picture. In any case I can't imagine them having good chemistry ha ha get it because nerds and science and okay that was lame. Do they even socialize with each other? Besides the random standing around and talking that doesn't happen because Earnest doesn't exist outside of missions oops never mind.

What girl loves Russell

Zoe... that's a good question especially since Gurney is probably the horniest guy in the game o.O

... I have no idea what else I was going to say, if anything, so I'll just. Post this now before it gets any longer.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 10:56:45 AM by 🐢 »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2014, 04:39:22 AM »
"Just the facts, Ma'am"....Joe Friday.  :laugh:

Really, though....I think we are among the few to see the 'Sex Elephant' in the empty 'Laundry Room'.

Offline Hayley

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2014, 10:57:18 AM »
Or at least the only ones who have discussed it :euro:

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2014, 03:12:24 PM »
If you compliment to someone twice, they will walk towards you to continue talking if you are far away. So you can talk twice to anyone and just lead them where you want to go, though they only walk so it is slow and you have to talk to them again every like 20 seconds as they will leave if they don't reach you in time.

(Saying that's how he could of got her in there)

Offline Hayley

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2014, 04:45:24 PM »
I... completely forgot about that. I remember now. I used to lure the students on the football field elsewhere to get beat up (because it's amusing when they're in their gym clothes). I actually think I did this in one of my videos. Now I have to watch them all to find it and see if I'm right...
... and I am.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 07:38:41 PM by 🐢 »

Offline Hayley

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2014, 02:25:49 PM »
Oh, something I just thought of: the motel. With a name like "In-And-Out" I can only wonder what happens there :P

Also, Mr. Burton takes care of the girls' laundry :P

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2014, 01:29:04 AM »
But I'll bet he doesn't return it..... :ffvsielj3:

Offline 57 PixeLz

• I am new modder, hope I will fit in this community