News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Don't push me...cause I'm-close-to-the-EDGE!  (Read 2535 times)

Mike_W

Don't push me...cause I'm-close-to-the-EDGE!
« on: August 31, 2011, 06:46:10 PM »
I went over to that bridge that connects Bullworth Town to the Vale and started shoving people over the edge of the ladder....it's a long way down! By the end of the day I had probably pushed about 10 people down there and when I climbed down the ladder to check, they were all there!

It gets better. I pushed Grandma Abby over the edge and she landed on top of Mr. Sullivan  :D. From the top of the bridge I could hear: "What the HELL was that?" So like I said, I went down to check and all the adults were punching each other after others had landed on them and pissed them off. Poor Abby was right in the middle of it all and kept getting punched in the face  :laugh:

Offline Hayley

• _( :⁍ 」 )_
  • Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
Re: Don't push me...cause I'm-close-to-the-EDGE!
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2011, 06:59:15 PM »
OH MY GOD.

That made me laugh so hard. I've never pushed anybody off there. I normally just commit suicide there by jumping off the edge and landing on the land for the lulz.

Mike_W

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2011, 07:11:31 PM »
It's really funny, you should try it. The best part is when the people land on each other, they get SO pissed!

Chrissy

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2011, 08:02:19 PM »

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2011, 09:52:58 PM »
And....You keep from getting busted...How ?  Leaping up on the bridge rail ?

Mike_W

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2011, 10:02:04 PM »
I don't get busted for bumping into people or pushing them....

Offline Hayley

• _( :⁍ 」 )_
  • Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2011, 08:29:27 PM »
So I played Bully for a bit and tested this out. Being dumb and forgetting that I can push people, I was bumping into them to get them to fall. It was pretty funny, but I ended up falling a few times, and even had Jimmy smash his face on the boulder down there (and live!).

Anyway, after rediscovering that I could push people, I went back to the bridge. I found Otto there and punched him a few times to coax him to coming closer to the edge so I could just grab him and throw him off. It worked, but Otto did a shoulder barge on Jimmy, making him fall off the edge while doing awesome flips. After laughing my ass off at that, I had Jimmy climb up the ladder, only to have Otto fall down and land on Jimmy.

It was amazing. I wish I could have recorded it.

Mike_W

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2011, 08:32:58 PM »
Hahaha, What Otto did to you can be expressed in one simple phrase: "payback is a bitch"

What you said about hitting the boulder is funny. I've noticed that before, it's quite ironic isn't it? Land on the boulder, cushion your fall.