News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: ~~~GovernmentMan123's Videos~~~  (Read 27771 times)

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
Re: ~~~GovernmentMan123's Videos~~~
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2012, 11:53:18 PM »
I assume it's not as easy to change cutscene models in Bully, right?

Offline -мα∂нαттяι¢к-

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2012, 08:37:28 AM »
i've attempted quite a bit, and gotten pretty close. cuts.img has the files for cut scenes , but i think its gonna end up being in world

Offline GovernmentMan123

• The Government Man
  • ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2012, 10:11:55 PM »
- Added "GTA SA - Half-Life characters as Gang Members" to "Single and Miscellaneous" section.

GTA SA - Half-Life characters as Gang Members

Ballas as the Marines.
Vagos as the Zombies.
Unused Gang as Black Operations.
Grove as Science Team.

Offline -мα∂нαттяι¢к-

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2012, 10:36:57 PM »
governmentman123 if you have the time could you check out my video in the community stories section? I know i need a lot of work, and feedback from you would be great

Offline GovernmentMan123

• The Government Man
  • ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2012, 11:10:18 PM »
governmentman123 if you have the time could you check out my video in the community stories section? I know i need a lot of work, and feedback from you would be great

Are you deliberately being invidious? This topic and the others in my section are no places for advertisements from outside users. I'm not going to give you any feedback anyways because it looks like another clone of the Adventures of Vance and Lefty. I can't believe people are actually "inspired" by that rubbish series I made.

Offline -мα∂нαттяι¢к-

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2012, 04:49:06 PM »
It was not an advertisement at all, since i didn't even put it's name, i simply wanted some feedback. Also, my video is in now way a clone of your video. I wanted to make a series on the clique i created, and so i did. Anyways I think you should be happy if people are "inspired" by your videos, even though these series people are making look nothing like yours,honestly the only similarity is the subtitles.

Offline GovernmentMan123

• The Government Man
  • ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2012, 08:10:42 PM »
It was not an advertisement at all, since i didn't even put it's name, i simply wanted some feedback.

It's an advertisement in my books. You're encouraging others that view this topic and see your post to go and see your videos for themselves, against rule #3 for my section. In addition, why did you not give me a private message? I re-enabled them a while back and you didn't bother to check?

Also, my video is in now way a clone of your video. I wanted to make a series on the clique i created, and so i did.

More like a knock-off. Perhaps I wouldn't associate it as a clone if the name of the series didn't include "Adventures of".

Anyways I think you should be happy if people are "inspired" by your videos, even though these series people are making look nothing like yours.

Maybe I would be happy if my videos inspired people to come up with something original and not use my videos as a template for some silly knock-off of an already bad series.

Now, on-topic.

- Added "GTA SA - Cutscene Model Rigging Test 3" to "Single and Miscellaneous" section.

GTA SA - Cutscene Model Rigging Test 3

Ryder as Luther from Half-Life.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 08:14:03 PM by GovernmentMan123 »

Offline Al Arlington

• 101A
  • Money Handler
    • View Profile
    • My Official Youtube Channel
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2012, 06:22:46 PM »
Well Govermentman123 I reckon The Adventures of Vance and Lefty were pretty good.

Also it's good to see your videos again. Your Half-Life models are awesome, and your the only person I know who can rig models for cutscenes in GTA SA. :)

Offline GovernmentMan123

• The Government Man
  • ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2012, 01:13:57 PM »
- Added "GTA SA - Cutscene Model Rigging Test 4" to "Single and Miscellaneous" section.

GTA SA - Cutscene Model Rigging Test 4

The G-Man from Half-Life as Toreno.

Coming soon: Barney from Half-Life as Sweet.