News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: No Room At The Dorm  (Read 7825 times)

Offline scg25

• Nerdgasm
    • View Profile
No Room At The Dorm
« on: May 09, 2011, 10:31:00 PM »
A medicore boys' dorm.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
No Room At The Dorm
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2011, 01:15:11 PM »
I agree.  The Boy's Dorm needs to be at least 2 stories like the Girl's Dorm, and we should have access to all the rooms.  It's ridiculous to think that 50 boys are supposed to be bunking there.

Offline King Cobra

• I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
Re: No Room At The Dorm
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2011, 02:17:15 PM »
It would've been cool if the dorms had a couple of floors and we used an elevator. If we had a basement, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and maybe a 4th floor would be cool. Being able to get on the roof would be nice as well.

Offline Crazy Snake

• Son of Solid Snake
  • Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Ninja Reverse Ninja Reverse
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2011, 04:09:28 PM »
Only certain people spawn in it at least for me. Unless I pull the fire alarm, then all others will spawn.

Offline King Cobra

• I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2011, 04:16:53 PM »
I think the dorms, and all buildings on the academy grounds, should get a few more floors. It would be nice to see the school building have another floor or two added into it.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2011, 07:25:14 PM »
Well, there IS an unused third floor on the school building, if you look close from the outside.  Why they didn't put it in is anybody's guess.

Roof access to the Dorms ?  Be a cool place to rain down some Firecrackers.  Sheldon giving you problems ?  BLAM !!  That'd take care of his little ass.  Be neat to be able to drag some of the others up there and throw them of the edge. 

The Preps have 3 floors, but no bedrooms ?  That should be sloved.  The Jocks have a Clubhouse and no Bunkhouse ?  A second story would solve that. 

Offline King Cobra

• I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2011, 07:28:19 PM »
They should've made it where you had to earn access to each floor in the buildings. Kinda like achievements.

Offline GovernmentMan123

• The Government Man
  • ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2011, 04:53:39 PM »
In the early stages of Bully, the Boys Dorm originally had 2 floors. An image proving that is in this thread- http://bully-board.com/index.php?topic=951.0

It's in the second post, eleven pictures up from the bottom of that post.

Offline King Cobra

• I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2011, 03:07:14 AM »
Where do we get to use that second floor though? I want to be able to use that second floor during free roam and missions. Nowhere during the game did we get to use it.

I actually didn't even see it in the game. When you go into the boy's dorm there's no stairs or anything showing you a way up. You're very limited. All you have is your dorm room, the hallways, and that lounge room. The most we get is 2 rooms. It would of been nice to have more.

Offline GovernmentMan123

• The Government Man
  • ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2011, 03:48:38 PM »
Where do we get to use that second floor though? I want to be able to use that second floor during free roam and missions. Nowhere during the game did we get to use it.

I actually didn't even see it in the game. When you go into the boy's dorm there's no stairs or anything showing you a way up. You're very limited. All you have is your dorm room, the hallways, and that lounge room. The most we get is 2 rooms. It would of been nice to have more.

You have misread my post. I stated that in the early stages (beta/alpha) of Bully the Boys dorm originally had 2 floors, meaning that the Boys dorm did have 2 floors once, but the second floor was removed in the final version of the game.

Offline PainTrain

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2014, 11:57:41 AM »
Well, the dorm is probably for students that live far away from Bullworth and have nowhere to sleep only, like Jimmy.

Tad and Russell live in Old Bullworth Vale, so there's no reason for then to use the dorm. It's probably the same for most students.

I'm not even considering the fact that if you pull the fire alarm, clique students appear, because that doesn't make any sense. Gameplay mechanics are not considered as canon information.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 12:00:34 PM by PainTrain »

Offline Mick3Mouse

• Obam3mouse
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Major Mick3Mouse Algie Hunter
    • View Profile
    • My youtube
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2014, 01:43:31 AM »
No Room in Hell

map!

ima make this now!

Offline Unknownsoldier

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2014, 01:24:49 PM »
If you get the Super Mod and press down at the main door of the boys dorm(interior). Turn off gravity, and you can kinda go in other rooms. Whenever I glitch in another room, it teleports me back to Jimmy's room...

Offline Bigfoot

• Public alias - Gunbladelad
  • I can't afford a razor...
    • View Profile
    • Freelancer : Mostly Harmless Forums
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2014, 01:19:48 PM »
It should be noted that when you're a certain distance from the boys' dorm, you'll actually see features from the scrapped second floor - I think you "should" be able to spot them from over near the girls dorm - at the very least you may be able to see the windows being superimposed over the boys dorm roof.