News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: ~Bully SE : The Adventures of Vance and Lefty~  (Read 20509 times)

Offline ArchDemon436

• King Of The School
  • One step means One chance
    • View Profile
Re: ~Bully SE : The Adventures of Vance and Lefty~ Episode 4 Uploaded.
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2011, 06:22:14 PM »
Govermentman123 nice job on adventures of Vance and Lefty it would be cool if you did a making of

Offline GovernmentMan123

• The Government Man
  • ◘ ◘ ◘ ◘
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2011, 06:43:21 PM »
Nice work at blocking me ^-^

You do nothing but pester and beg me constantly about mod support. I've already made myself perfectly clear in the past that I'm offering no support on the matter anymore. I'm busy with far more important things.

new adventure have only 2 fights

And? Do you have something against plot development? For more serious series like this one I prefer having a more elaborate (partly) storyline. I don't want all of my Episodes to be filled with tedious fighting clips and the likes. Once in while I like having episodes that can explain this and that and add more depth. The beginning of episode 5 will also have lots of dialogue, so if you're not enjoying this, then don't watch the series, it's as simple as that. If you want fighting then watch my Brawls, 1 on 1 and Survival series.

Offline InsanityGames

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2011, 06:44:35 PM »
Nah i dont tell i dont like this^^ its awesome

and please unblock me^^ only need to talk private stop ask about modding and stuff but next time and answer like stop asking me for that

Peace again?