News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: The Old Jenkemator is back....with some hospital experiences  (Read 1453 times)

Offline Junkie Mater

• View Profile
The Old Jenkemator is back....with some hospital experiences
« on: October 15, 2010, 10:10:56 AM »
I, the old Jenkemator, has come back to this board. I have been out for months in a hospital because of gout and high blood pressure, I have been anxious there, and kidney stone get in my ass. Everytime I hear Justin Bieber, my kidney stones feels like it's about to get out via dick, and when I hear him singing "Love Me"(it sounds so girly), my kidney stone go to my dick, painfully. I scream and ask the doctor for a surgery, Finally my kidney stone is out, but I frequently listen to Justin Bieber until I have bored with his girly sounds, and everytime I listen to him, my bowel feels very painfully shaking, but I can't speak and ask the doctor, nor my son to stop playing his sounds, until I got stomach tumor, cholera, and diarrhea. 3 days ago I can speak and tell the doctor and my son that my stomach tumor is caused by Justin Bieber. Now I can go to this board, but the doctor say I can go to work 3 days later.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2010, 04:57:59 AM by Jenkemator »

Offline Repo Man

• View Profile
    • Google
Re: The Old Jenkemator is back....with some hospital experiences
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2010, 12:29:39 PM »
You're boring.

Offline Mercury

• Bullworth Official Steroids Dealer
  • Workout Freak.
    • View Profile
Re: The Old Jenkemator is back....with some hospital experiences