News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: What would happen if...  (Read 4273 times)

Offline Repo Man

• View Profile
    • Google
What would happen if...
« on: July 23, 2010, 07:36:00 AM »
Now let's play a game. I'm warning you. PLAY.

Someone asks a question beginning with What would happen if... and someone answers it, posting another question in the same post! Cool, huh? Yeah I know! It's of course considering the story in Bully. So I'll post the first question.

What would happen if Jimmy's mother never married that rich guy?

Offline Weremuffin

• This title has no innuendo.
    • View Profile
Re: What would happen if...
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2010, 12:08:15 PM »
Grargh. I lost The Game thanks to you.

First, Backstory.
I figure it's similar to "Flowers in the Attic".
Jimmy and his Mother(Let's call her Geneva) had been low on money, So they went to visit his Uncle on his Father's(Said father died of drowned because someone removed the pool ladders while he was swimming) side.
This uncle was Very Rich, So she seduced him to get his money.

However the Uncle hated Jimmy. So he had to go, Hence Bullworth.

Now for your alternate timeline, Geneva never thought to marry him, So Jimmy was taken away by social workers.
Geneva then started walking the streets and got enough money to buy Jimmy from his new parents.
Yes, Buy. And his new parent's were that lady who wears pinkishpurple top and Mr. Svenson(Guy who looks like a postman).
She still had some money left over though(She was quite a popular choice, Or So I've Heard), So she sent him off to Bullworth Public School to get a proper education.
And Geneva continued to walk the streets and soon became even richer than the Uncle.
Oh yeah, Jimmy got killed when Petey(Some weird space time blurp caused him to go to the Public School too) came in with a gun and shot everyone up.

Now, What if Lola and Beatrice switched place.
Being that they still have all there memories, just new bodies.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2010, 10:29:52 PM »
Then she would have never been able to dump Jimmy at Bullworth, and he continued to live his shitty life elsewhere....And we would have never got to meet the Bully cast and crew.

Since Weremuffin posed the next question....Beatrice would suddenly become a hell of a lot more sexy, and Lola would be going nuts trying to figgure out what happened to her Bod.

Now mine......

How would the game have gone if there were no Gary ?
« Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 08:24:45 PM by CHUCKX53 »

Offline DylanMcCoy

• Master Indoorsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2010, 10:54:20 PM »
Jimmy would not have fought Russel, then he would not have the bullies on his side, he would have been friends with the preps, but not thier leader, because they would not have attacked him after gary told them that Jimmy talked about barnyard animals. Then the greasers thing would go the same, and the jock and nerd thing too, but he wouldn't become the king of the school, because he isn't the leader of the Bullies, or Preps. He would just be another regular student at bullsworth. Probablely a bully.

What if Jimmy had lost his final fight with Gary?

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2010, 08:30:15 PM »
Then Gary would have won, the physco takes over the school, Jimmy gets expelled for good, and there would be no 'Endless Summer'.....

What if Jimmy had found out something on Crabblesnitch ?

Offline Weremuffin

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2010, 05:42:51 PM »
Since you didn't specify a something, Let's make it something horrifyingish.
Well horrifying for Jimmy.

Jimmy has just been sent to the Principal's Office for antics involving Three Geckos, 1 Umbrella, A Motorcycle Cop & His Motorcycle and the Statue in front of the Town Hall.
Hilarity Ensued.
Detention also Ensued, But they had to clean up the mess first.
Poor Motor-Cop. He'll never look at his Motorcycle the same way again.

Anyway. While in the Office, Crabblesnitch had to rush out for a second because some crazy guy was flirting with Miss Danvers.
While he was out of the room(beating up the crazy guy), Jimmy snuck behind Crabbie's desk and opened one of the drawers on the desk.
Inside were various papers on students, Including Jimmy.

Jimmy, Being the innocent rapscallion he is, took the paper out and read it.. and was horrified.
They were adoption papers. On these papers it didn't say Geneva and Hank(Jimmy's Father), It had a Winnie Danvers and Dr. Ralph Crabblesnitch, PhD.
Thoughts rushed through Jimmy's head causing mental destruction like a Hurricane in New Orleans(Too soon?).
Danvers and Crabblesnitch had a lovechild and put him up for adoption.

Geneva and Hank adopted him, Because Hank had to have his balls removed after the dog chomped into the, at the time, peanutty goodness.
Because they couldn't have there own child, They adopted one.

Jimmy stuffed the papers back into the desk and got back to his chair as Crabblesnitch came back in, brushing a bit of blood off of his jacket.
Crabbie made Jimmy clean up the mess at Town Hall(Something no one should have to endure) and Jimmy took up Bammy, Ganja, Mary J, Pot and Marijuana to get him over this revelation.

Jimmy was later found in his dorm, having overdosed on Blonde.

Yes.

So.

Right.

What if Jimmy's Mother and New Father actually did come back to get him?

Offline Repo Man

• View Profile
    • Google
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2010, 09:11:27 AM »
Weremuffin, there's no need whatso-fucking-ever to write novels in your posts. No offence, but it's a pain in the ass to read all of that. One sentence is enough, ok?

They did, probably, after their honeymoon...

What would happen if Gary never betrayed Jimmy?

Offline Weremuffin

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2010, 05:08:08 PM »
Weremuffin, there's no need whatso-fucking-ever to write novels in your posts. No offence, but it's a pain in the ass to read all of that. One sentence is enough, ok?
But they're more fun to write. Plus they give it a more interesting answer.
But fine, I guess I can attempt doing a single sentence. :P

If you were to take the view of some of the Slash Writers, They'd hook up and have babies.
Don't ask how, I'd really rather not know.
(Off topic: Good gods. 524 Bully fics on Fanfiction.net.)
(Off topic x2: Silent Hill/Bully Crossover? I am so reading this.)

So.
What if the alien that took away the hobo guy came back with friends?
Friends being more aliens. Lots and lots of aliens.
Your choice whether they're friendly or not.
Or if they're reaaally friendly, if you catch my drift.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2010, 03:25:27 AM »
They're "Amazon Women On The Moon" (Remember that one ?) , and Jimmy & friends are in for Hog Heaven......

AND....If the Weremuffin wants to write a stinking novel, He has every right to do so.

Last thing we need around here is the Message Board Police.......

If anybody don't like the length, no one is holding a gun to your head to make you read.

Now.....What if Bullworth actually had an even boy/girl ratio, and most everybody was hooked up ?   Since half the teen fights are over Girls, how interesting would that be ?

Offline T-Bone

• The Chief of Police
  • I Need A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2010, 12:47:53 AM »
There would be less chicks pulling each others hair and no Jocks trying to steal my girl. Which if their wasn't an even boy/girl ratio I would have to beat people down and get sent to the office and eventually mow the football field.

What if Jimmy had never met Edgar or the Townies?

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2010, 03:48:07 AM »
I've never much seen the point of the Townies, really....Except, maybe as a vehicle for the save warehouse in Blue Skies....But had they not existed, I suppose there would have been no big fight in the Chem Plant.

What if there were actually Preps in Harrington House all the time, like the Dorms ?

Offline T-Bone

• The Chief of Police
  • I Need A Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2010, 06:09:55 PM »
Then it would be more realistic. And I would have more fun going in there and smashing there rich faces.

What if Pete was never there to help Jimmy?

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2010, 05:19:30 PM »
I'm sure he would have muddled through somehow, since he always so easily baited by the others.

What if there were an actual road going out of town (aka Silent Hill) ?