News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Hidden Interiors, Beta Leftovers and OOB Exploration. [Now 80% stickier!]  (Read 139970 times)

Offline UltimateGamer1

• BullyLeecher
    • View Profile
Okay sorry for not responding. When you do 100% completion of the game you get the Chemical Plant Flag,Harrington House flag,and trophy flag. The flags for interiors like the principal's office,class rooms and everything like that I used a mod from newdaysstudios but I used his mod and modded the interiors to spawn flags using the exitloc.dat and bliplocs.dat files they have many codes in them and they spawn flags for interiors. Also you can spawn characters in these places. Only for the junkyard there are no flags. For the roof I will try to use the trainer and spawn threw the door walk up the steps and run all the way up but the animation starts to fade away and the you fall threw the floor. There is a way to stop this from happening you must jump with the skate board and it sends you to the other side. I will show a 10 minute video on what I found.

Offline Prosecute

• View Profile
    • NewDayStudios
 :eek:...and what the hell have i done to deserve -3 karma?
anyway... thanks for quick reply, no newdaystudios doesn't know flags, he only knows how to get into the interiors, by flags we mean the masks that go over the interiors, (the items that load upon room entry) ie the xmas auditorium, the president auditorium, trashed girls dorm/gym etc, its explained better than i have and in more detail earlier in the topic,
your gonna have to explain in full detail what editing the exitlocs and bliplocs does, cause i cant see them doing anything special, whats different? what does it change about the interior? give an example youv'e done, what offset do we change in hex workshop and what to?, or if you could perhaps upload the files to megaupload and post what were meant to be looking for that would be more than great, also post a screenshop of the area you want to get to in the junkyard, i will upload a new file for you :cool:
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 03:55:32 AM by Steman »

Offline UltimateGamer1

• BullyLeecher
    • View Profile
Okay thanks sorry for not responding okay there is a little problem I've lost my 2 files I modded but I'll do it again. A bliplocs file flags the first flag. The exit is the leaving flag there is a blue and green flag. I'll post a screen shot soon.

Offline Prosecute

• View Profile
    • NewDayStudios
Ok mate, i look forward to seeing these, good work, do you think it will be possible to get the xmas version of the auditorium with this mod of yours?

Offline Carlosvc92

• View Profile
Upload the video soon!

Offline Carlosvc92

• View Profile
Flags for interiors please.

Offline Prosecute

• View Profile
    • NewDayStudios
Re: Hidden Interiors, Beta Leftovers and OOB Exploration. [Now 80% stickier!]
« Reply #141 on: August 08, 2011, 03:06:51 AM »
...it would be nice if someone could add some vital info on enabling flags or update this topic in some way.

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 08, 2011, 09:04:21 AM »
You haven't been here in a very long time.

Mike_W

« Reply #143 on: August 08, 2011, 09:14:15 AM »
You're right, where is Steman anyways?

Offline Prosecute

• View Profile
    • NewDayStudios
« Reply #144 on: August 08, 2011, 10:32:38 AM »
haha, hes tied up in my basement, thanks for the welcome back guys, after joining the board and finding the interiors i just decided to leave as their was nothing else left for me to do and I rarely play the game nowadays, ive recently decided to reinstall the game because of the amount of topics which have popped up in this modding board (good work guys :D) and to complete it %100 :p, its just those annoying flags which need finding to give me a peace of mind, also does anyone know how vehicle spawning works? would be good to have bikes in the skatepark/race tracks

Offline Carlosvc92

• View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 17, 2011, 04:20:16 PM »
haha, hes tied up in my basement, thanks for the welcome back guys, after joining the board and finding the interiors i just decided to leave as their was nothing else left for me to do and I rarely play the game nowadays, ive recently decided to reinstall the game because of the amount of topics which have popped up in this modding board (good work guys :D) and to complete it %100 :p, its just those annoying flags which need finding to give me a peace of mind, also does anyone know how vehicle spawning works? would be good to have bikes in the skatepark/race tracks

There must be a way, just like how you spawn characters, there MUST BE A WAY!!!

Offline Prosecute

• View Profile
    • NewDayStudios
« Reply #146 on: August 27, 2011, 07:38:54 AM »
I think iv'e uncovered flags, open scripts and search "AreaLoadSpecialEntities", im gonna try do some work on it when i can

Offline UltimateGamer1

• BullyLeecher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 27, 2011, 10:49:14 AM »
Exitlocs and Bliplocs you change the codes in those dat files.

Offline Prosecute

• View Profile
    • NewDayStudios
« Reply #148 on: August 27, 2011, 11:52:18 AM »
give us all a example...

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: August 27, 2011, 08:47:29 PM »
I think iv'e uncovered flags, open scripts and search "AreaLoadSpecialEntities", im gonna try do some work on it when i can

I think that's to spawn peds/objects in specific areas.

BlipLocs and ExitLocs probably determines where the blue and green exits are placed on the map (I think).

But I haven't messed around with it yet to know.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 08:58:39 PM by Red Blaster »