News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Hidden Interiors, Beta Leftovers and OOB Exploration. [Now 80% stickier!]  (Read 138998 times)

Offline Dave

• Global Moderator
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
    • View Profile
Re: Hidden Interiors, Beta Leftovers and OOB Exploration. [Now 80% stickier!]
« Reply #105 on: February 19, 2011, 05:18:48 PM »
Post it here. I'd kinda like to see it too.

Offline Al Arlington

• 101A
  • Money Handler
    • View Profile
    • My Official Youtube Channel

Offline Brett

• Cartman Zombie
  • I Pwn noobs for a Living
    • View Profile

Chrissy

« Reply #108 on: February 19, 2011, 07:49:46 PM »
Haha, double post by two different people!

Offline Dave

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 19, 2011, 11:17:21 PM »
That's so cool!

I wish the classrooms were explore-able. :'(

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 20, 2011, 04:29:11 AM »
That...Is Spectacular.....Had no Idea they were so detailed, and with stuff to destroy and trash bins to hide in.  

Why, oh, why, was this kept from us ?

LOL, the old style desks and old iron steam radiators.....Classic old school !

Any screenshots available ?

Offline eellliioottt123

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 20, 2011, 05:00:21 AM »
Theres a file on that video to download that gets you into the hidden interiors.

Offline Dave

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 20, 2011, 10:47:25 AM »
I'm also surprised how detailed it is. It's not just a blank room with random people running inside like you'd think it would be!

Mike_W

« Reply #113 on: February 20, 2011, 11:07:47 AM »
That is awesome! Are there any other interiors that have been explored outside of the school?

Offline Carlosvc92

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 21, 2011, 12:39:49 AM »
So did anyone find out exactly how to put the markers infront of their doors, I managed to put the  marker that takes you to the autoshop close to the door but not exactly infront and it was after playing around with a lot of triggers and points named autoshop, so I don't know which one to edit, I know for sure that you can put them infront of their designated door though because of what I've mentioned above.

Offline Weremuffin

• This title has no innuendo.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 22, 2011, 07:06:44 PM »
*cough* I don't think it really matters where you put an Entrance Marker.
What does matter is setting the right parameters on it.

Course, I could be wrong. It's been a while since I was here. So maybe something new was found.

Offline Prosecute

• View Profile
    • NewDayStudios
« Reply #116 on: February 23, 2011, 04:48:33 PM »
No, you havn't missed much mate, glad to see you back anyway, it's still the flagged interior versions that need enabling, and to the guy asking about BETA interiors, their are 3 comic book stores in the file that the video shows, make sure you check my other vids out on the channel and subscribe if need be
« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 04:53:09 PM by Steman »

Offline Carlosvc92

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: February 23, 2011, 06:59:23 PM »
No, you havn't missed much mate, glad to see you back anyway, it's still the flagged interior versions that need enabling, and to the guy asking about BETA interiors, their are 3 comic book stores in the file that the video shows, make sure you check my other vids out on the channel and subscribe if need be

Hey, about flagged interiors, I believe I saw something in the trigger.img, I don't remember what it was but I'll try to find it again, in case I don't, people that mod gta seem to know about flags so ask in a gta forum.

Offline Weremuffin

• This title has no innuendo.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 26, 2011, 06:14:03 PM »
That is awesome! Are there any other interiors that have been explored outside of the school?

I am not sure. I bet we can add stuff. It'd be hard though.  Some guy is adding all the gta maps together in one game. http://www.facebook.com/pages/GTA-State-Of-Liberty-Online-SOL-O/114619601915911 If we could combine maps, we can add GTA, Bully, and RDR's map together! If you're interested to do this, email me [email protected]

How fucking awesome would this be??!!!!!

.. I don't get it.
What exactly is that you linked too?
I'll try to guess, Some sorta Super Combination thing?
With Vice City, San Ananananananadreaeaeaeaeas and Liberty City(+Alderney) all as they're own islands in a single (fan)game?

Because if that's what it is, That would indeed be awesome.
Especially with multiplayer and being able to play as any of the protagonists.

Not sure how Red Dead could fit in, Isn't it set in a Westerny time?

.. Although. They could add Spitfires with Gravi Bubble so they could fly to the Moon which could hold the RDR world.

Don't say the moon is too small, Haven't you shot it with a rifle before? It grows each time you do.

Offline Carlosvc92

• View Profile
New member here, But not new to the game. Planning a speed run, actually.

What? Right.
I believe this should count as modding, As it uses a cheat application(namely Ocarina) to temporarily modify the game to do other things.

Could you give me the triangle locations please?

Anyway. I've recently found a Levitate code for Bully: Scholarship Edition for the Wii.
It, as should be obvious, allows you to levitate.

I've found quite a few interesting things using this.
One Beta Area and bunch of Markers.

I know there are also beta characters in the game, But I don't know how to access them with the Wii version.

For anyone wondering what "Hidden Interiors" means, It's a term from Grand Theft Auto(particularly San Andreas which Bully obviously used as a base for it's game engine).
In San Andreas, If you enter the Ganton gym and kill everyone inside then spawn a Jetpack and stand on the exit marker, You can fly out and do all sorts of things. Mainly, Enter Interior Heaven.
Bully seems to have a very similar way of doing the interiors, But although I can enter other interiors, I can't figure how to load them.

Anyway, I've found a Beta Area in the School Building.
Although, According to Google I'm not the first to find it, there being at least one other person.
If you fly out of the lobby of the school and head towards the Principal's office, turn right to what looks like stairs and lower yourself in.
You will be inside a stairwell. This is not fully seen in the final game.
In the hallways you can see a door called "Roof Access", but you can't open it.
Going in here it's actually fully solid and rather detailed. Complete with a sign saying "To Roof ->" at the top pointing to a door out.
The sky box type bit around the other side of the door also reflects time changes like any other areas like it does.
It would of obviously been used in the final mission, Perhaps you were to actually chase Gary instead of it just being a cutscene?

Also, Beneath all interiors and some exterior areas there are little Triangle things.
They vary in color and often having some kind of markings on them, the markings being either text or random lines. In one case, a checkerboard pattern.
I theorize these are some sorta Markers placed by the developers.
The colors seem to represent an "Interior Heaven", Not fully sure of the markings.
One triangle seemed to say "im615" and another seemed to say "cera".

If anyone wants to help with the finding of beta areas and hidden interiors, You'll need a Wii with the Homebrew Channel(This is not piracy unless you use it as such.) with the Ocarina(Or was it Gecko something?) app.
Of course, You'll also need Bully: Scholarship Edition.
You can find codes for the Levitate and such on http://geckocodes.org/.

If anyone finds something interesting, Do post it here with instructions on how to get to it.

A little note, The game seems to only spawn certain areas for certain missions or after certain missions.
e.g: The School's Roof Top will only fully spawn in when you're fighting Gary.
e.g: The Junkyard also only spawns for the fight with Johnny Vincent.
e.g: The Spud Machine Gun only spawns after the mission it appears in.

I do hope this topic is okay, I love the game and would love to see what kind of things the game is hiding away from us.
Hidden ability to jack cars? A hidden house interior with pictures of all of Jimmy's girlfriends and an angry man who attacks Jimmy on site?

I've got a bunch of notes, mainly triangle locations, but if anyone wants to read them, not sure why'd you want to though, just ask and I'll send them to you.

edit: Renamed to fit present content.