News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Boarding School "Chapter 1"  (Read 2464 times)

Offline Bully-Freak

• Addicted.
    • View Profile
Boarding School "Chapter 1"
« on: December 14, 2009, 06:19:46 PM »
BOARDING SCHOOL
"The story of James Stevenson"

"It all started in the year, 2009. December 4th to be exact. Winter was just around the corner and I could really care less. Everyone has that one point in their life where they just feel like they can't move on and they just can't take it anymore. Well, that's exactly the point I'm at right now. With my mom starting to date some guy from Mexico and my real dad being away in the war, there's just nothing I can do anymore. Every time I ask my mom to do something she puts it off until a week or more later. That really ticks me off because she says she's working when she's really just in her room making out with her boyfriend. As for my dad, He's over in Afghanistan right now fighting in war. He's coming home soon and let me just say...Its goanna be a big relief. I've already tried to run away many times but I always seem to get caught. Whether it be a policeman driving down the highway or some old lady asking me if I have a home. There's something in the back of my mind that just keeps driving me back there. I haven't been pushed all the way to suicide but, I don't think that's very far down the line.
The only thing I didn't know was that my life was about to change..........Forever.