News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Protesters  (Read 2732 times)

Offline T-Bone

• The Chief of Police
  • I Need A Life
    • View Profile
Protesters
« on: November 15, 2009, 09:49:12 PM »
I dont know about you but I'm damn near sick of protesters. I havent heard any in a while but why do they waste time protesting T rated games like Bully when theres movies like Saw or Dead Silence(I have nothing against those movies, I actually really like them. Im just using them as an example.).

Mike_W

Protesters
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2009, 10:06:58 PM »
They are just a bunch of self-riteous, pompous assholes that crave attention and have no life.  They don't seem to understand that they could be doing many other more productive things than fighting a lost cause.  I personally do not understand any form of protester out there. Most of them just show up on the news getting arrested and making asses out of themselves anyways.

Offline Miss Ordered

• View Profile
Protesters
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2009, 10:21:12 PM »
I agree that it's pretty stupid for people to protest something as insignificant as a video game.  Shouldn't they be out, you know, feeding the homeless and shit like that?  Even more stupidly, a good amount of them walk away thinking they're Che Guevara, and that they're actually making a meaningful difference.  It's a video game, people.  There's no message on the screen specifically telling kids to worship Satan/kill their parents in their sleep.

Woohoo, you just saved underage kids from shooting hookers in San Andreas!

Wait...  Isn't that the parent's job?

Offline T-Bone

• The Chief of Police
  • I Need A Life
    • View Profile
Protesters
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2009, 10:38:37 PM »
Quote from: Miss Ordered;72779
a good amount of them walk away thinking they're Che Guevara

What exactly does that mean? Im not good with words like that.

Offline Miss Ordered

• View Profile
Protesters
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2009, 10:47:01 PM »
Che Guevara was a South American revolutionary.  It means that people walk away from these pointless protests thinking they're making some large, influential change.

Offline T-Bone

• The Chief of Police
  • I Need A Life
    • View Profile
Protesters
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2009, 10:52:21 PM »
Ok I know what you mean.