News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Low Month for Modding, isn't?  (Read 12997 times)

Offline Al Arlington

• 101A
  • Money Handler
    • View Profile
    • My Official Youtube Channel
Re: Low Month for Modding, isn't?
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2012, 05:48:49 AM »
Well, not to gloat but with my Bully skins installed on GTA SA, going on SA:MP does kinda feel like Bully: SE:MP.

And I'll say now. IT FEELS AWESOME!

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2012, 06:01:04 AM »
Well, not to gloat but with my Bully skins installed on GTA SA, going on SA:MP does kinda feel like Bully: SE:MP.

And I'll say now. IT FEELS AWESOME!

It would be awesome if we made a 24/7 server made for SE:MP where if you log on, you'll spawn somewhere in the school and able to freeroam around with peds wandering around from the game.

Offline Al Arlington

• 101A
  • Money Handler
    • View Profile
    • My Official Youtube Channel
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2012, 11:48:09 AM »
Lol yeah, that'd be cool, make it feel like Bully, where you can side with any of the normal cliques and get into huge wars every day. :D

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2012, 01:35:16 PM »
Lol yeah, that'd be cool, make it feel like Bully, where you can side with any of the normal cliques and get into huge wars every day. :D

Yeah!
And you can have small race minigames where a bunch of players ride gokarts like crazy.

Offline Walter20210

• I keep loving the old things :P
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Account
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2012, 01:55:56 PM »
:D (20 players vs all bullwhort)
SEMP = Chaos in bullwhort xD

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2012, 02:53:49 AM »
Also ability to choose a clique.

*logs on*
Welcome to SE:MP Official Server!
Please choose a clique by typing /bullies /nerds /prefects /jocks /teachers /preppies /greasers /townies or /students .

*types /bullies*
*select a character comes up*
*selects Ethan*

Welcome!
*spawns at parking lot*

Offline xXxNarumi

• Apprehended (Captured)
  • xNarumi wont be missed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2012, 03:29:51 PM »
0_0

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2012, 08:06:30 PM »
All of that is certainly possible but unless I can recruit a full team to work on this.....it will likely not happen anytime soon since I do not want to undertake a project that big alone.....even tho I can code pretty decent....I am not a master at coding...never was.

For a project like this I would prefer to simply just manage it and guide the team in the proper directions and get things done that way since it would be a lot easier that way for me...and for all of you since the more people working on this...the faster it can be done and the sooner a online addon for bully can be created.

One thing I would love to do for this would be to integrate the usage of custom skins for each character so that if say...there are 4 players using jimmy and 9 using russell or gary....then it would make sense to let people customize their skins and have them keyed to their usernames and stored on the central server they play on the most...etc so you can easily tell each player apart.

First step though on creating such a addon is to fully decompress the bully.exe which even I have never managed to do...even though I have fully decompiled the .exe into assembly sources.....I am currently the only member of this community that can even make sense of assembly and it is not something I am willing to teach anyone here due to how difficult assembly is to simply learn to read...much less code in.

I will be considering several alternatives though as a way to enable some form of multiplayer for bully but atm is it a topic I will be thinking very little about for the time being since I have other things regarding bully to deal with and I just don't have the time for a multiplayer addon atm to even consider.

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2012, 05:13:01 AM »
Okay so it would be possible?
I guess that we'll have to wait for the modding community to evolve and expand until we can do that.

If we find a way then I feel that it's our job to all pitch in and make it happen.
However like Mad said, it's not something that would be worth looking into atm.

Would be fun though  :hmm:

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
  • Just a dood doing dood things.
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2012, 03:03:35 PM »
Dont you think a school survival mode will be awesome? like :

the player stands near the janitors room and then presses the action key
A manu shows up and he can chooce the following things :

Easy mode , Normal mode , Hard mode , Imergency room mode
Easy = Opponets will take a lot of time to attack but health levels will stay the same and attack damage
Normal = All opponets will be at there normal attacking time , style , damage , health
Hard = adds 25 hp to every opponet and takes -2 more seconds to attack and 5 more hp damage on attacks.
Imergency room mode = All opponets have a hugh life bar : Nerds = Will have half of damons life bar Preps = Will have Bifs life bar same with greasers Jocks = Will have Russel's life bar.
attack damage : All opponets gets 10 more hp attack damage , Preps will dodge and block 3x more times , Greasers and Jocks will block A LOT of times and over head punch wont break there blocks. all bosses in this mode will use there boss style and for Ted he will be using damons style but 2x more faster attacking speed.Nerds will always get to battle with Spud guns and Rocket bottels + will shoot every 3 - 5 seconds.

Another option from the manu is :

Fighters : Jimmy can chooce 5 fighters to be on his team depends by his respect
If Jimmy has 100% Nerds he can hire Nerds including Earnest , If he has 70% - 80% greasers he cant hire them. If Jimmy has 10% - 40 % with a clique they will spawn as opponets more then other cliques.

The Mode itself :

Jimmy and hes 5 fighters are at the hole and they fight incoming groups of opponets from the 6 cliques. 10 rounds every round has his own difficulity but level difficulity will raise if Hard or Imergency room modes will be chosen. Jimmy cannot use his slingshot or other weapons during this fight.Every round there will be a 10 seconds break for Jimmy to break boxes and find him self some sodas. 6 of the rounds will be involving of a clique boss , If Jimmy has hired 5 from that boss clique then the boss team will spawn in diffrent clothes colors to make Jimmy dosnt attack his own side
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 03:08:51 PM by c00ld0c26 »

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2012, 03:28:31 PM »
^ That's actually very easy to do.

Doesn't have to be Jimmy fighting either. I could just have three powerful peds fight an onslaught of a certain clique, then have them move to another location where they fight another group.

Offline Prosecute

• View Profile
    • NewDayStudios
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2012, 04:13:24 PM »
like a royal rumble mode that would be good

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
  • Just a dood doing dood things.
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2012, 08:05:36 AM »
If its so easy for you guys can you please make it? That will be so fucking awesome.

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2012, 02:53:35 PM »
Easy as in I know exactly how to do it. But it is time consuming. I still have to clear out my other projects before I get to this.

Offline Prosecute

• View Profile
    • NewDayStudios
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2012, 03:09:27 PM »
yea and i gotta iron out a few personal things before i make a comeback into modding full time, maybe if you start a topic in the requests section someone may awnser your call?