News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: New Bully Roleplay!!  (Read 118291 times)

Offline Bully Freak 24

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2006, 12:51:39 PM »
As Richie finished his test [C-] he remembered that he forgot his lunch money in the dorm and he didn't wan to go back as Joey said he had some unfinished buisness so he would simply steal some from a nerd so he made his way to the library and told  the nerds to meet him upstairs and once he was theirhe beat 20 odd nerds and took all thier lunch money [$142.61] and made his way to the cafeteria when he fell over and all the nerds started laughing.
Then he took out his knife and slashed all of the nerds and took more money [now $378.58].

Richie:Remember this Beating!

Then Lefty ran up.

Lefty:Come quick Joey was beat down by the Preps!

Richie:Shit!!!!

Offline Jimmy_Hopkins

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2006, 01:38:23 PM »
name : Spike MCcloud
clique: none yet
background: brought up in london as an orphan but has a bad criminal record and is sent to america to bullworth to avoid trouble.

Offline Gaunty

• 'The White Mr T'
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2006, 02:37:06 PM »
James sat by the library. As nerds passed by he could see why bullies called this place a 'Beating Haven'. Smirking, James picked up his books and went inside.
 When he got inside he saw two bullies Trent and Ethan bullying people out of their pocket money. Letting out a sigh, James walked by hopeing he wouldn't be noticed by either of them. But sadly, Ethan did see him and flet it was his job to announce it outloud.
"Look its that prick from earlier!" he shouted loudly. As he shouted Trent stopped dangling a small boy from his ankles and turned his attention to James.
"Oh yeah....GET HIM!" Shouted Trent, and as he barked the command Ethan and Wade (Who had just been passing by) jumped him, and began pummling him on the floor.
 As James felt blood run down his face, he heard the main doors open, and a large shadow filled the hallway.
"Trent, Ethan, Wade." Said the low pitched voice in a serious manner."I believe thats my brother you are beating up." And sure enough, as James looked up, he saw his brother Hade.
 Hade was just like Russel. Tall, muscley and he had one thing Russel didn't, a brain. As Trent and his partners in bullying saw Hade they got off James and stood firm.
"Hade. Do we look like we care? You can't do shit to us now Russel isn't here." As Ethan spoke these words, James knew where he would be tonight. In a bin. And sure enough, Hade walked over, picked Ethan up, slung him over his shoulder, carried him to a bin screaming and then shoved him head-first into it.
"Anyone else want to beat up my bro?" Hade asked threateningly. Silence fell, and people began to go outside as it was nearly 7pm. As Trent and Wade left along with most of the other students, Hade gave James a nod and walked outside with them (And taking up the full doorframe too).
 James got up, smirked and wiped his bloody nose on his sleeve. Maybe it was good having an older brother who was like a gurrilla at the school.

Offline Acolyte

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2006, 03:15:18 PM »
Joey was on the ground in the cafeteria. There were about 6 preppies by him all laughing. Some preps had cuts on their faces and arms from Joey's switch blade. Joey was on the ground groaning, and bleeding badly out of his mouth.

Look at you now! You think you are tough new kid?? Said Derby, and all his friends laughed. You aint shit!

Joey looked up to see Richie come out of no where and kick Derby in his nuts. Richie and his gang all got in a fight with the preps. Lefty took his knife out and slashed another prep with Derby. Gord Vendome was hit in the face by Richie with a baseball bat. Joey slowly got to his feet as Derby and his little gang ran away.

Hey, thanks Richie *cough* Said Joey

No problem man, just don't mess with them by yourself anymore, they always travel in packs replied Richie

Ya ok said Joey.

They all walked off with Joey limping towards the dorm rooms.

Offline Bully Freak 24

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2006, 03:46:08 PM »
As Richie was walking with Joey he thought he would teach the preps a lesson.
Richie:Lefty u and Peanut go and tell the townies to steal the prep trophies and make a letter saying meet us at the docks for a Trade in cash.Johhny Vincent's signature would be good on it too.

Richie:Also Hal u go to the alleyway with a knife as the preps will be there before Mr Hattrick gets there as he is selling tests to them.

Richie:All the rest of u meet me by the train yard tommorow at 3PM and hide and when I say NOT!block the entrance and if they get free the Townies will get them!

Offline Acolyte

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2006, 06:10:28 PM »
The next morning, Joey woke up. He was still soar all around, but he was ready to get revenge on the people who did this to him. He went to a couple of classes but then when 2:30 came around, he gathered the remaining gang and headed down to the train yard. He was waiting for Richie to come down.

Finally after 15 minutes, Richie showed up.

Ok, lets hide, the preps will be here any minute, the townies are in position Richie said.

Everyone hid behind the trains.

Then Derby and his gang showed up...

Offline Sheldon

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2006, 07:10:04 PM »
Well the delinquent she was supposed to tutor never showed up. That's always a good way to start your afternoon . At least, she was assuming he wouldn't show up, being 30 minutes late. So much more that.

Going back into the main building she walked down the empty halls, the sound of her school heels clicking the floor was the only thing she could hear. Until, that is she got further down the hallway. A faint pounding could be heard mixed with muffled noises of distress, which she instantly distinguished as a boy stuffed in a locker.

Now running, she followed the nois euntil she located the locker. "Hang on, I'll get you out." Putting down her books she grabbed the lock and started turning the knob. However after a moment of fumbling she hesitated when she realized she had no idea how to pick a lock. "Umm.. You wouldn't happen to know the combination would you..?" Well this is embarassing.

((Responce to gothik_shadow, btw.))

Offline The_Werewolf

• The Shinobi
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2006, 08:14:46 PM »
ricky:shit... umm...ok i have an idea if you can try to get  a piece of string about 3 feet long, a firecracker,SPICY chewing gum, and a lighter

kate:yeah, ok ill be right back

about 10 minutes later she comes back

kate:im back what do i do now

ricky:hehehe...im gonna teach ya how to make a small bomb. ok first take the string and tie it around the fuse of the firecracker. next chew up the gum then stick it to the lock. burn the gum for about 3 seconds with the lighter then quickly stick the firecracker to the gum.

kate:ok now what?

ricky:light the string

kate lights the string the lit flame runs down the flame ignites the firecracker fuse and blows up the firecracker and the burned gum. there was a small explosion then a very VERY loud one. chunks of the door fly off in every direction. then ricky sees 7 prefects running towards them.
ricky tosses a chunk of door through a window

ricky:thanks see ya!

He runs out the window and across campus to the dormatory and enters his  room.

!!!PS:THIS BOMB WILL NOT WORK I MADE IT UP SO DONT TRY IT. IT IS A WASTE OF TIME!!!
« Last Edit: December 18, 2006, 08:17:30 PM by The_Werewolf »

Offline Sheldon

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2006, 08:18:11 PM »
((...So much for RP?))

Offline McHaggis

• The Poster Freak!
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #39 on: December 19, 2006, 08:58:20 AM »
Axel had fell asleep on the couch and when he awoke he decided to take a stroll around campus. The first thing he saw when he came out was a bunch of angry beaten up preps walking towards the Bullworth gates. " How much did those clothes cost you? 25 dollars?" The big one shouted. "Where did you get those bruices? Did your daddy beat you?" The prep was furious and was about to strike Axel when a prefect came over and asked. "Bif, Bif, Bif, how many times do I have to tell you that you can't beat kids on school grounds?" Axel sneaked away to avoid any problems. He was heading for the main building when a boy came running with several prefects after him, Axel moved out of the way quickly and the boy kept on running. Axel was just about to enter the main building when he bumped into a couple of students, four of them were bullies and the other two were a boy and a girl seeming to be of no clique. "School's closed, idiot" the big bully said to Axel grabbing his T-shirt collar. "O-o-okay" Axel studdered, then the bully dropped him on the floor and kept on walking. Axel noticed that the door wasn't locked so he procedeed, think that the bully might have tricked him. He walked into the cafeteria for an apple to eat then he saw a messy-looking boy sitting at one of the tables so he sat down in front of him and said "Hi my name is Axel, I'm new here. Can I sit here?"

Offline Bully Freak 24

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #40 on: December 19, 2006, 02:39:32 PM »
Richie sees a girl take spicy gum, string and a fire cracker to make a bomb and thinks its a fine opportunity to get a girlfriend so he goes up to her and says

Richie: Someone call God as I think an angel escaped from heaven.

Kate:Aww! thats really sweet!

!Richie:My names Richie and u would make the perfect girl for me.

Kate:My names Kate.

Richie:May I have your number please?

Kate:Ok.07723555868.

Richie I'll call u later babe and we could have a date sometime?

Offline Gaunty

• 'The White Mr T'
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #41 on: December 19, 2006, 02:44:33 PM »
James saw a boy and a girl chatting. Smirking as he walked past, he made his way to the canteen, where he would check his homework or try and copy the answers off Algie.

Offline Bully Freak 24

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #42 on: December 19, 2006, 03:08:21 PM »
Richie goes to the canteen looking for a boy called James who saw him flirting with Kate and went to question him.

Richie:Who the Fuck do u think u are looking at me flirting with my girl?

James:What the hell did I do?

Richie:I get it u were eying her up!

And in a flash James was laying on the floor with a broken nose and
cuts all over his face.Then Joey comes in.

Joey:U MESSIN WITH RICHIE!!!!!!!!!!!

And he stomps on his leg and slashes all over his body.

Richie:Nice one dude![Hi fives Joey]

Then Crabblesnitch comes in and restrains them.

Dr.Crabblesnitch:What did i tell u about knives!
Then Richie started crying.

Richie:All I did was tell James not to eye up my girlfriend and he threatend to stab me with a knife so I threw his knife and Joey came up to me and helped me defend my self so we accidentally broke his bones and we cut him with our dads blades once but he kept on slashing himself to get us in trouble.

Dr.Crabblesnitch:very well boys run along now and James u are in serious trouble so go to the nurse get a good sleep and come to my office when it is Shop class.

James:Yes[coughs loudly]Sir.

Offline dan_the_man

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #43 on: December 19, 2006, 09:02:38 PM »
Jermaine woke up on his 2nd day at Bullworth.
He got washed and dressed and gets a can of soda from the soda machine from the lounge.
The lounge is empty until a big sporting African-American boy comes in.
Jermaine looks to see who it is and gets the shock of his life when he see's the persons face.

Jermaine:Damon West is that you?

Damon looks at Jermaine with a puzzled look.

Damon:Who are you boy?
Jermaine:Dont worry it will come to you in a minute

Damon looks at Jermaine while thinking deep.

Damon:You do remind me of someone

Jermaine:Maybe my surname will help you out,its Jones

Damon:You aint Aunt Gloria's boy are you?
Jermaine:Yep its me Jermaine,How you doing big cousin?
Damon:Im cool man,so when did you arrive here?
Jermaine:Yesterday

Kirby one of the other jocks walk's into the lounge.

Kirby:Hey new kid get out i got something to talk to Damon about something
Jermaine:If you make me leave then i will leave,if not then im staying here boy
Kirby:Dont make me hurt you
Jermaine:Id like to see you try

Kirby pushes Jermaine but gets a punch in his mouth in return and hits the floor quick.
Damon stand's over Kirby who is on the floor.

Damon:Kirby you my friend but if you push my cousin again i will bust you up myself
Kirby:Im sorry Damon

Kirby gets up and walks out of the lounge.

Damon:I see you still do Boxing then
Jermaine:Yeah,well i better get to class,catch ya later
Damon:See you later cuz

Jermaine walks out of the boys dorm and Kirby walks up to him.

Kirby:I know you Damon's cousin but if you do that to me again im gonna........
Jermaine:Your gonna do what,WHAT?,man if my cousin wasnt there i would of kept beating you while you were down,Now get out of my face

Kirby walks away.

Jermaine:What you looking at fat boy?
Ray:Nothing

Offline Acolyte

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #44 on: December 19, 2006, 10:26:07 PM »
Joey says buy to Richie as he was walking down the hall. Joey saw a jock walking down the hall. The jock looked up at Joey
Scumball!! said the jock.

Joey went right to him and tackled him. The jock got up and took one punch at him and missed, Joey kicked his kneecaps and the jock fell down the stairs.

Prefects came and Joey whiped his skateboard out and jump down the stairs and out the door. He fled into the town when finally the Prefects let go of him.

In town he went to the arcade to play some games. There he met 2 other greasers from other outfits. Their names were Jeff and Chris. They shot some pool then went seperate ways. Joey also bought a new switchblade  (actually stole it) from the hardware store in the town. When it became late, Joey skated back to school and went to sleep in his dorm.