News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Mods for Bully - Ultimate Modding Thread - Tutorials and Releases  (Read 177651 times)

deadpoolXYZ

Re: Mods for Bully - Ultimate Modding Thread - Tutorials and Releases
« Reply #90 on: February 04, 2012, 02:42:44 PM »
How did you open the autoshop?

Offline N00B1N8T0R

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 04, 2012, 04:41:58 PM »
I followed the tutorial...

deadpoolXYZ

« Reply #92 on: February 04, 2012, 05:14:19 PM »
I will try it again. The first time it didn't work

Offline Prosecute

• View Profile
    • NewDayStudios
« Reply #93 on: February 05, 2012, 03:47:50 AM »
That would be nice. I would appreciate it. All I've done in modding so far is add a few characters and swap Zeke for Crabblesnitch and open up auto shop. Pathetic I know.

...its a start, also iv'e uploaded the new link and pmed you

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 05, 2012, 03:51:53 AM »
He will appreciate that very much, you're a good dude stem :'D

Offline Prosecute

• View Profile
    • NewDayStudios
« Reply #95 on: February 05, 2012, 03:58:16 AM »
lol cheers, shame Ive moved you know, this no internet thing is becoming a bit of a problem, i can only come on roughly once a week, but once I'm settled ill be sure to get the tinternet and upload pics of my new gaffa its a right little bachelors pad atm.

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 05, 2012, 03:59:39 AM »
So, you moved houses?

Offline N00B1N8T0R

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 07, 2012, 08:16:13 PM »
I know this is a little off topic but... WTFudge is a gaffa?.....

Offline Prosecute

• View Profile
    • NewDayStudios
« Reply #98 on: February 12, 2012, 08:44:49 AM »
I know this is a little off topic but... WTFudge is a gaffa?.....

@al yea I've moved house just beginning to settle in now after a very stressful week
@V gaffa = gaff = house = pad etc its confusing Mancunian slang

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 14, 2012, 05:31:05 PM »
Hehe.....I never was confused myself since some of my close m8s happen to be british and I am familier with most of the slang used.

Glad you are finally getting settled in Steman, I do hope to see you online when you are able and maybe you can fill me in on how things have been going and I can fill you in on the bully modding community...and what all has been worked on...done...etc.

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 14, 2012, 05:36:54 PM »
Just a side note here....but I will post it here anyways since a few are mentioning the autoshop and interior stuff.

I do have all doors fully unlocked and working completely. Even the doors inside the school including roof door, auditorium, classrooms, staff room...etc and will be releasing screenshots along with a mod download later tonight for v1 of the interiors mod.

Bullymodder123, BullyImod123 and myself have been working on cracking that stuff....with bullymodder123 being the first to get doors working on his version of bully (1.154) and I have it working on all versions of bully, This also applies to the ps2 version as well.

This mod will be released as a beta because some doors auto disable themselves as you progress thru the game and do missions...etc. The boys dorm doors are also currently disabled and I will enable those once I figure out how to get past the reset bug that happens once you walk into a dorm room that is not your own. As this bug causes you to get warped back to your dorm once you walk past the threshold of the doorway of another dorm room itself...when I have had this working fully in the past....trying to remember how I did that as that was back when I was doing completely random edits and not noting things down.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 04:49:01 PM by |XF|-MadmaN[AR] »

Offline N00B1N8T0R

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 16, 2012, 12:12:49 AM »
I am really looking forward to the release.

Offline Prosecute

• View Profile
    • NewDayStudios
« Reply #102 on: February 19, 2012, 10:04:52 AM »
sounds like excellent work by you and imod, what about custom doors for the places we cant get to like the racetracks/junkyard etc, hows the progress for that? will that be in v2? also thanks for your concern mad, you can be counted on and its good to know your support is allways their, give me a month or so and i should be up and running :laugh:, just trying to sort myself out money wise to see if its possible to budget myself for the internet

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 24, 2012, 02:48:32 PM »
Well, I think you know by now that I am loyal when it comes to friendship m8  :biggrin:

As to my post above goes, I haven't gotten around to a release just yet because I went ahead and got hold of NTAuthority finally and what that was about is in a stick in this forum...I won't bother repeating it here.

I have not gotten around to the extra stuff for door to certain other places just yet...but it will be in v2 for sure.

Here soon if things go according to plan in the above mentioned topic in this forum, I will be able to re- release near perfect versions of the vehicle spawner, megastores and other script mods that you and I have worked on together and all hex editing will be considered null and void from that point forward.

I also am working on my own hd texture replacement for bully as well that does not use texmod but actually has every ingame texture replaced (means a far larger world.img) since while texmod is very useful for modding textures in games that don't have texture modding tools, bully has texture modding tools and using this tool is really not a good idea because you are limited on how many textures you can load at once in texmod which makes it a bit harder to really use effectively. It is great for testing textures tho so....feel free to take that set of comments how you will.

Offline Prosecute

• View Profile
    • NewDayStudios
« Reply #104 on: February 26, 2012, 09:43:26 AM »
sounds like very commendable work, well done, speaking of the spawner are we any closer to getting vehicles enterable without only being able to use the full models in a race?