News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Belt the shit out preppies in the gym without them retaliating  (Read 7548 times)

Offline Stabbo

• View Profile
Belt the shit out preppies in the gym without them retaliating
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2007, 01:14:01 AM »
Mashing my keyboard would far surpass any excuse for a 'post' that you attempt to put together, arse farmer.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2007, 01:23:45 AM by Stabbo »

Offline AjaxWarrior

• The Heavy Muscle
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2007, 06:53:11 AM »
Agree. Why not meet each other in some dark alley and rumble like real men. That would solove your problem and spare the rest of the members on bully-board from this shit.

Offline Bully_Nut

• iMarcus
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Trust Comes Tough.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2007, 06:53:48 AM »
Quote from:
Listen here PJ_69, you cock goblin.

lol

that made me laugh

Offline Bully_Nut

• iMarcus
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Trust Comes Tough.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2007, 07:03:46 AM »
yes i dnt think stabbo was ever the fighting type to anyones face

Offline AjaxWarrior

• The Heavy Muscle
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2007, 07:05:20 AM »
Nah, they are only the kind of guys who dare to call each other "fuckers" on a screen, but when meeting in real life, they run like hell.

Offline Peter

• Expelled
    • View Profile
    • http://forums.xgenstudios.com/member.php?u=7455
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2007, 10:51:10 AM »
I only rant or flame either because I can test out my spelling/grammar/arguing skills or if someone is a complete idiot. If it is the latter I can sometimes seem a bit of a dick, but you have to admit, making anyone look like a loser is fun. Besides, I do have my share of good posts, which out score my flames/arguments.

Oh and I wouldn't mind fighting someone, if of course they give me enough insult. In Stabbo's case he merely spewed out random words in attempt to insult me, which I overturned by handing his ass to him.

Offline Stabbo

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2007, 02:18:03 AM »
Here's a tip for you my friend.  A persons character isn't measured by their spelling or grammar skills.

Offline Bully_Nut

• iMarcus
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Trust Comes Tough.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2007, 02:22:37 AM »
nope but it helps

Offline Stabbo

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2007, 02:52:40 AM »
Wrong.  The most moral, ethical person in the world might come from a poor, starving family who couldn't afford to put them through a good education.  It has absolutely no relevance to their character.

On the other hand, take for example preppies.  They can spell well.. And they're a bunch of egotistical fuckwits. (Which brings us back to the topic at hand, JAM THEM IN LOCKERS!!!!)

Offline Peter

• Expelled
    • View Profile
    • http://forums.xgenstudios.com/member.php?u=7455
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2007, 12:24:44 PM »
I have to disagree with you for the most part, spelling and grammar are essential keys to gaining somebodies attention. Let me ask you this, a clean person with good clothes and impeccable English approaches you with an idea, you will obviously not feel threatened and you will hear him out right? Now another person, who is dirty, smells, has ripped and disgusting clothes who can barley speak English approaches you, would you listen to his idea? I think not, in fact I would probably pick up a giant stick to protect myself.

So you see, if you have good grammar and spelling people are more likely to listen to you and take your seriously.

Offline Woodnote

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2007, 05:05:21 PM »
He has a point, you know. Most of the times, people with good grammar take you more seriously. Or possibly have a higher level of respect towards you.

Offline Bully_Nut

• iMarcus
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Trust Comes Tough.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2007, 09:04:50 PM »
you guys beat me to it..

exactly what they said

Offline Stabbo

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2007, 09:42:58 PM »
Guys.. We joke around hasling each other, etc etc.  But this is a REALLY poor effort.  You guys are just foolish little kids.  You have no clue about life whatsoever.  I know it's because you're still young, but you need to understand that there's a lot more to life than spelling and grammar.

You're trying to tell me, that MONEY & EDUCATION make for good character?    It's just absurd, and completely wrong.  There is no argument, you guys are wrong.

PJ_69, you have a lot of growing up to do my friend.  Perhaps YOU would be scared by someone who is poor, but I wouldnt be.  While travelling Europe, India & South East Asia, some of the most interesting insights into life were from poor people with little or no education.  On the other hand I have met an incredbile amount of people who have good spelling & grammar, and are just complete imbeciles.  For example, HITLER.

The fact that you think that cleanliness is important is a result of your western upbringing.  Should I point out that the majority of the population of people in this WORLD arent cleanly dressed, or well educated?  Please dont tell me you don't know that.

Besides which PJ_69, I didnt say ANYTHING about "being taken seriously" or receiving somebodies attention or anything like that at all.  I said:
The most moral, ethical person in the world might come from a poor, starving family who couldn't afford to put them through a good education. It has absolutely no relevance to their character.

Which you didn't address AT ALL.  Probably because you don't understand it.  Whether or not a moral or ethical person is taken seriously has no relevance whatsoever.

It's just SO easy to tear you guys apart, I could go on for hours.  It's not even worth it, because it's just something that you will learn with experience as you guys grow up :)  And believe it or not, I actually wish you the best of luck  :)
« Last Edit: January 23, 2007, 09:48:58 PM by Stabbo »

Offline Dejablue

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2007, 12:52:18 AM »
This is really stupid.  When have grammar skills even become such a big deal on a board of all places? A usual breeding ground of errors of all sorts.  Minor text errors are made all the time but its the intention of the message that helps me see how smart someone is.

And why are some of you using the analogy of a clean guy vs a dirty guy?  The only thing we can see are words.  We are miles away from each other and will probably never even hear each others voices.  This is all blown too far high to even MAKE sense anymore!

And Mr. PJ 69.  If you had to pick a petty fight for NO reason what so ever.  Could you have been decent enough to give Stabbo a PRIVATE complaint message and just leaving his topic alone?  Or did you just want to make a scene?

Offline AjaxWarrior

• The Heavy Muscle
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2007, 01:00:23 AM »
I think we all wanted a scene.