News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: NES Comments  (Read 310982 times)

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
Re: NES Comments
« Reply #810 on: April 19, 2013, 06:06:35 AM »
Enjoyin' the NES so far.

Keep on rockin dat' story brotha!  :euro:

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: April 19, 2013, 06:23:38 AM »
I'm mostly done adding new characters, c00ld0c26.....Even so, I don't know your first name.  I may add some incoming students at the end of the summer, however, but they will have no real part in the story (about like a lot of extra characters in Bully).

I'm in another 'slog' area, an interlude before I reveal the Kidnappers.  When I start that, the bulk of the story will be focused on that, and Tony's efforts to locate them.

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: April 19, 2013, 06:38:49 AM »
Look what you've done D0c, now he feels obligated to do so.  :neen: How rude.

Anyways.... That reminds me, I may also add some members, (Not only from the NES) but perhaps some from BB as well.... Hell, maybe even you Chuck. Just a question though, when you talk 'In real life' do you kinda speak like a hillbilly or what? Cuz I may find a spot for you in my Fanfic, if I even decide to bring any people from BB into my Fanfic at all.

And... Two small timers in the NES, 'Eddie and Geoff' will also get a role in the Fanfic... That will be VERY later on, though.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: April 19, 2013, 07:11:51 AM »
No, I don't talk like a Goddam Hillbilly, although many from this state seem to these days.  Luckily, I'm not a native of this state, although I've lived here for awhile.  I do try to sound like an educated person and not a dumbass.

Eddie and Geoff.....Yeah, I gotta find something to do with them.  Maybe I'll get them expelled or something.

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: April 19, 2013, 07:15:50 AM »
Ahhh, not a hick then, eh?... Surprising, most of them Indianapolis peoples are kinda' hillbilly-ish.

Heh, when Dudeman introduced Eddie and Geoff it was real shabby.... Hell, maybe just make them annoying pricks who get in the way of Tony when he's in his 'Depressive'/ 'angry' state and he goes off on them, signalling his start into his spiral of darkness... It was already implied that one of em were 'Anti-Authority' so they could try and get in the way of Tony, not really a big thing, but yeah... Just an idea.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: April 19, 2013, 07:26:55 AM »
One of them (Geoff ?) I had beat up by the Greasers over at the Skate Park building.  Otherwise, I've generally treated them like some of the rest of the Non-Cliques (Gordon, Ivan, & Trevor) and really given them no storylines at all.

But Dudeman was a real douche.

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: April 19, 2013, 07:35:14 AM »
Wait... You did?... I don't remember reading that at all. Perhaps I'll go back and check later.

Dudeman seemed alright, I guess... Why was he a douche? Sure, but he didn't seem to be THAT  bad. (I could be totally wrong here, I was stalking him awhile back)

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: April 19, 2013, 07:48:02 AM »
Reply #238 on page 16.

Dudeman was a douche, take my word for it.

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: April 19, 2013, 07:59:13 AM »
Shit, completely missed it. Just gave it a good read, poor, poor Geoff.  :neen:

And aight, I will. :P

So, waddya' plan on doing after you 'Finish' the NES, anyways?

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: April 19, 2013, 08:06:48 AM »
Taking a break.   :laugh:

Maybe doing some short ones, or the Sponge Bob one....Not sure.

Would like to continue Mike's "To Live and Die in Liberty".....It had a good start, but he never kept up with it.

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: April 19, 2013, 08:12:27 AM »
Taking a break.   :laugh:

A well deserved one, ferr sure. ;)

The Spongebob Fanfic was a real laugh, but it'd be cool to see some other short stories you'd have in mind. Perhaps even a short story that's just comedic, I may do that in the future when I feel in the mood, just a short one for shits and giggles. As for the 'Mystery Man' Mike, his story was pretty good but I never read it properly, which I shall do now as I have nothing better to do. (Besides sleeping)

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: April 19, 2013, 08:42:28 AM »
Actually, I thought it was really good.  My problem is that I'm not anywhere near as familiar with Liberty City as I am with Bullworth Town, et cetra.  I might just say screw it and follow up on Jimmy and Zoe, or Pete, now that they were written out of the NES. 

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: April 21, 2013, 01:08:17 AM »
Don't worry about not being Familiar with Liberty City, I've played GTA 4 multiple times and I wouldn't say I'm completely 'Familiar' with it.

A way to get more knowledge would be to go to grandtheftwiki.com and look at the article on Lib City, it'll give you the basics, tell you the names of the places, etc...

I kind of don't like being up to date on the NES, because I have to wait.  :-\

Still enjoying it, though.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: April 21, 2013, 01:39:29 AM »
Yeah, waiting bites.  Actual Fact -- I held off on reading any of the Harry Potter books until 2006.  I thought they were just some kid fad that would go away.  After quite awhile, when I saw people I knew reading them (not just kids) and recommending them highly, I finally gave in and read the first 6 books back-to-back.  (I hadn't even seen any of the movies then).  I was thoroughly pulled in to the story.  So then....I had to wait a friggin' year (almost) for book 7 to come out.  I actually went to a 'midnight release' thingy on 22 July 2007 to get my hands on the book, which by 24 hours later I had read through.

So, yeah, know wha'cha mean there.

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: April 21, 2013, 01:48:50 AM »
Yep, that's why I wait a lot until 'More' of it has came out... It's kind of like when you get your hands on a DVD Boxset or something, and you watch like, half of the seasons in three or four days. I did that once. All I could say to justify myself was...