News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Realistic Hopes and Expectations for Bully2  (Read 65496 times)

Mike_W

Re: Realistic Hopes and Expectations for Bully2
« Reply #105 on: October 07, 2010, 01:36:00 PM »
 Jimmy never gets to see the sunrise.... :( but on second thought neither do I....

It would be cool if Jimmy pissed all over the place if he didn't get to a bathroom quick enough, just like in The Sims.  Jimmy would walk around crossing his legs and then....SQUIRT!

Offline Dave

• Global Moderator
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 07, 2010, 04:20:43 PM »
Although, I wouldn't want you to have to take care of him as much unlike the Sims.

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 07, 2010, 04:28:36 PM »
The small things like physical appearance, medical issues, and stashes of items make this game just a bit more realistic. Thing like parachute I see no use for because you have no need to fly. Gas mask, it might help with the stink bombs. A jenkem lab completely pushes Bully into another realm. Too far man. And body armor is way too far because there is no high speed projectiles, like BULLETS.

1.) What about a grappling hook and rope? Jimmy can use it to climb up the side of tall buildings and rappel. I liked the sneaking missions where you had to break in to places.

Mike_W

« Reply #108 on: October 07, 2010, 07:07:19 PM »
 I like the grappling hook idea.  Jimmy could finally get on top of the school again!

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 07, 2010, 07:30:31 PM »
It would be cool to put in the inventory just like the slingshot.

Offline Dave

• Global Moderator
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 07, 2010, 07:34:10 PM »
Yeah! I'd love to be able to re-visit the top of the school.

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 07, 2010, 07:43:19 PM »
Did you ever see those guns with the rope coiled up inside of them and you fire it just like any rifle? The hook is in the barrel and the rope is in a canister under the barrel. That would be the most awesome toy for Bully! Just shoot it up to the roof! You could never get busted. Now all you need is a few things to throw, and maybe even make your masterpiece tag up there.

Mike_W

« Reply #112 on: October 07, 2010, 07:54:29 PM »
I've seen those before and that would be perfect for Bully 2!

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 07, 2010, 07:58:56 PM »
I would want to have a paintball gun and shoot the prefects. Eventually make a HUGE tag on the academy, like you get to do in town.

Mike_W

« Reply #114 on: October 07, 2010, 08:03:03 PM »
Yes! Shoot the prefects!  I've always wanted extract major revenge on those pricks.  What better way than to fire little bullets made of colorful paint at their nuts?

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 07, 2010, 08:04:36 PM »
I like smashing them in the trash bins. Once I put a prefect in a trash bin and took a photo of it. I might still have that picture.

Mike_W

« Reply #116 on: October 07, 2010, 08:19:29 PM »
 I think I have a pic somewhere of either Ray or Algie in a trashcan with their neck strectching out while they struggle to pull free.

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 07, 2010, 08:30:16 PM »
I like fighting the prefects on the ground. The one place I do that is the long road that lead out to the streets. Its over by the garage. They can only come from two ways. One thin that irritated me was that once you reached red in the trouble meter, you were busted if grabbed.

1.) I want the ability to fight the prefects and authority. No more of that breaking free shit. Knock his ass out, in a fair fight.

Mike_W

« Reply #118 on: October 07, 2010, 08:37:57 PM »
 I always thought it would be cool to fight prefects in the boxing gym.  The "instant bust" pisses me off too.  The best way to fight a crowd of prefects is to utilize the tackle move and get them on the ground.  Then you can throw punches into the face and kick 'em in the nuts after a few face pounds.

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 07, 2010, 08:41:12 PM »
I use the slingshot on that road near the garage. Use the scope, full power, hit them twice in the head. They're out. I just don't like that these guys have more power than I do. Hell when I was twelve I had the equal power of an adult. Why can't the 15 year old Jimmy?