News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Realistic Hopes and Expectations for Bully2  (Read 66878 times)

Mike_W

Re: Realistic Hopes and Expectations for Bully2
« Reply #120 on: October 07, 2010, 08:49:46 PM »
Its fairly simple to beat the prefects in physical combat.  I constantly kick their asses even when I'm outnumbered 4-1.  I'm so accustomed to the game mechanics that I know how to move Jimmy around to accomplish the seemingly impossible.

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 07, 2010, 08:52:29 PM »
Its fun when you make them slip on marbles or kick a ball into them. Just small ways to play with them. They tend to dodge firecrackers and bottle rockets.

Mike_W

« Reply #122 on: October 07, 2010, 09:16:09 PM »
 Kicking a soccer ball at them is hilarious!  I was outside the dorm once and I just randomly kicked the ball.  It went strait at Seth and hit him in the back of them head.  I froze for a minute and then I ran into the dorm as fast as I could.

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: October 07, 2010, 09:24:47 PM »
I made my own keep-ups game. You need to throw the ball at someone from a decent distance. When it comes back, you kick it at them. And you keep bouncing it off them like a wall until they fight. The challenge is that the ball can bounce off in any direction, sometimes too far to even think of trying to catch.
    For some reason I was never able to grasp the way of passing the frisbee and ball back and forth. I always got hit.

Offline Junkie Mater

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 08, 2010, 04:54:30 AM »
If there's grappling hook to reach high place, there must be parachute to go down.
Body armor means motorbike/bicycle helmets and American football uniform.
The prefects and police will fight with combative skills(which you can learn from prefect jobs) and use heavy weapons like stun stick(another Half-Life 2 thing) and beanbag/tear gas gun(also available through prefect job) instead of busting and the police can also deploy Stryker/Bradley IFV armed with beanbag machinegun and tear gas rockets.
Play more sports like soccer, football, basketball, and baseball.
It must be easier to mod and include multiplayer.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 10:00:41 AM by Jenkemator »

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: October 08, 2010, 03:38:26 PM »
A parachute seems too much for the school grounds. And I see no need for body armor because there is motorbikes and bicycles. Combative skills from being a prefect would be awesome! I'm completely with you on that. Bean bag and tear gas is not really for prefects, but police and SWAT teams for riot control. Those weapons aren't needed for controling kids.

Chrissy

« Reply #126 on: October 08, 2010, 04:41:57 PM »
Actually, I think the body armor idea is kind of clever. Maybe even expand it to elbow/knee pads.

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: October 08, 2010, 05:24:57 PM »
I just want the ability to fight EVERYONE. No more breaking out of the prefects' grips. I want to actually battle them. In order for hem to get me to the office they got to knock me out, not pin me down and talk shit.

1.) A cool thing to add to the wardrobe is some steel-toe boots.

2.) Does anybody think some brass knuckles are too far?

Mike_W

« Reply #128 on: October 08, 2010, 06:55:31 PM »
 No, not really.  Some kid brought brass knuckles into my school a few years ago :p  That and steel toe boots sound like good ideas to me.

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: October 08, 2010, 07:05:10 PM »
I agree. Brass knucks can't kill either. Not unless the person using them is a nut and goes too far. And steel toe boots I see students wearing all the time.

1.) What if we could lock people in trunks of cars? That would be the ultimate prank for this game.

Mike_W

« Reply #130 on: October 08, 2010, 07:11:35 PM »
 Haha, yeah. Then you could drive the car into the water.  Sort of reminds me of that mission in GTA where you have to get rid of Mad Dogg's agent.  I'm just kidding, that would obviously be deadly and ruin Bully, but it would be sort of fun.

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: October 08, 2010, 07:44:17 PM »
Now wait there Mike....I like where you're going.

1.) What if we were to just take them for a real bumpy off-road ride? Scare the hell out of them? Maybe stuff a teacher in there and go play demolition derby.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 07:46:21 PM by cobra elite »

Mike_W

« Reply #132 on: October 08, 2010, 11:22:43 PM »
 Ah, I see what you're getting at, another take off of GTA SA.  This time the mission models after "fender ketchup".

Offline Junkie Mater

• View Profile
« Reply #133 on: October 09, 2010, 02:43:31 AM »
Its OK for brass knuckles, steel-toed boots, and stuffing assholes in cars. But Jimmy must have ability to drive cars, including spreading chaos with monster trucks and even police riot control Bradley IFV. You can crush bikes, cars, and stuff and you can fire tear gas rockets, making everybody starts coughing and puking.
Also, some cars are amphibious like some open-top wheeled boats and police APCs.

Offline Repo Man

• View Profile
    • Google
« Reply #134 on: October 09, 2010, 03:28:31 AM »
Its OK for brass knuckles, steel-toed boots, and stuffing assholes in cars. But Jimmy must have ability to drive cars, including spreading chaos with monster trucks and even police riot control Bradley IFV. You can crush bikes, cars, and stuff and you can fire tear gas rockets, making everybody starts coughing and puking.
Also, some cars are amphibious like some open-top wheeled boats and police APCs.

What are you talking about? This is about a school kid who goes to school, beats other students and does pranks. A kid. This is not GTA.