News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: New Bully Roleplay!!  (Read 119263 times)

Offline Bully_Nut

• iMarcus
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Trust Comes Tough.
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #105 on: December 21, 2006, 09:31:49 AM »
up in the principals office marcus was getting a lecture. as usualy he kept his face straigth and listening but inside his head was miles away. he kept drifting back to nina back in ny. finally snitch finished "now i know its your 1st day and that your brother was stabbed but you can't go round beating people up you understand". "yeah i know it just he stabbed my brother sir" mumbled marcus trying to play to snictchs good side "im goin to let you off with a warning but from here on in you keep your nose clean or i will clean it for you said snitch proudly" "yes sir thank you sir"sed marcus putting on his best act of being sincere. as soon as the doors closed he thought to himself "what a self centred wanker jesus christ i thought it would neva end."he made his way to the infirmary..

Offline McHaggis

• The Poster Freak!
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #106 on: December 21, 2006, 09:32:24 AM »
The boy didn't reply, then it struck Axel that if they found a boy unconsious in his room they'd think he was the one who beat him. Axel dragged the boy out of the boy's dorm and laid him on the ground, then he saw a prefect so he shouted at him and ran away. Axel looked over his shoulder and saw the prefect picking up the boy and carried him away. Axel didn't notice that when he was waking up the boy the whole night passed in a few seconds and now it was morning. He was starving so he decided to go to the cafeteria. He was just about to push open the main building's doors when they swung up and a boy came carrying a bloody body. Axel was really frightened by the site so he ran away screaming. He was about to turn around the corner when he saw a couple of greasers coming out of the main door and running against the boy carrying the body. Axel sneaked closer to see what was going to happen.

Offline Nazz

• View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/_nazz_
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #107 on: December 21, 2006, 09:37:12 AM »
Johnny woke up the next day. The sun came shining through the open curtains, it gave him inspiration. So he tried to jump out of bed, but then he remembered the stabbing. Pain came flooding through his body,"Aaah!" He screamed. The nurse ran in and straight away gave him some pills.  He again felt sleepy."You wont be getting out here for at least another week" She said, sternly. Johnny fell asleep again.

Offline McHaggis

• The Poster Freak!
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #108 on: December 21, 2006, 09:37:39 AM »
The boy didn't reply, then it struck Axel that if they found a boy unconsious in his room they'd think he was the one who beat him. Axel dragged the boy out of the boy's dorm and laid him on the ground, then he saw a prefect so he shouted at him and ran away. Axel looked over his shoulder and saw the prefect picking up the boy and carried him away. Axel didn't notice that when he was waking up the boy the whole night passed in a few seconds and now it was morning. He was starving so he decided to go to the cafeteria. He was just about to push open the main building's doors when they swung up and a boy came out and bumped hard into Axel, so hard that he fell to the ground. "Hey, relax. Where you going in such a hurry? Watch where you're going." Axel said angrily but still not trying offending the boy since he looked to be a real badass.

Offline Bully_Nut

• iMarcus
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Trust Comes Tough.
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #109 on: December 21, 2006, 09:40:09 AM »
when marcus had got to the infirmary johhny was asleep marcus went over to him to try to rouse him. he slapped him a few times and then left it. "damn he must really be asleep"..

Offline McHaggis

• The Poster Freak!
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #110 on: December 21, 2006, 09:55:19 AM »
The boy ignored Axel and walked into the infirmary. "People sure are rude here at Bullworth" Axel thought and sat down on the stairs. If he wouldn't have lost all his money on the first day he'd buy a soda and chill out. But that wasn't the case, Axel needed to get his money back but he couldn't do it alone. He needed some heavy backup since the muggers were townies and they have a bad reputation.

Offline The_Werewolf

• The Shinobi
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #111 on: December 21, 2006, 11:30:46 AM »
ricky was walking to class and he saw someone very familiar

ricky:M..Marcus?

marcus:RICKY! whats up dude?

ricky:nothing much... so... hows the year been going for you? nad hows johnny? i havent seen him yet.

Offline Bully_Nut

• iMarcus
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Trust Comes Tough.
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #112 on: December 21, 2006, 11:52:55 AM »
"ah man johnny's in a bit of bad shape. he'll probly be in the infirmary all week" sed marcus glad to see his old friend "anyways hows it been with you..."

Offline McHaggis

• The Poster Freak!
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #113 on: December 21, 2006, 12:01:59 PM »
Axel saw two boys talking, they looked kind of tough so he thought they would be perfect for his devilish plans. Axel stopped the two and said"Hey guys, I've got some plans, BIG plans. If you're interested contact me, I'll be in the boy's dorm." Then Axel walked quickly away from them heading for the boy's dorm.

Offline Bully_Nut

• iMarcus
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Trust Comes Tough.
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #114 on: December 21, 2006, 12:08:05 PM »
"what was that all about" muttered marcus "i dnt kno man but i gotta jet" sed ricky looking at his watch "see ya". "bye man"marcus proceeded to the boys dorm..

Offline Nazz

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #115 on: December 21, 2006, 12:48:12 PM »
Johnny hated not being able to get up and do stuff. He wanted to get revenge against whoever stabbed him, he had thought of a few suspects though. Eventually his mind came back to thinking about Marcus. Johnny had always worried about him, but even when they were little, Marcus could handle himself. He was thinking about NY when the door opened. Dr Crabblesnitch walked in,"Your brother was in my office earlier, boy" He said. Johnny didnt know why Crabblesnitch was being friendly. "Well, the nurse says that your wounds have healed good, so if you want you can leave, dont worry i will be organising a assembly to catch whoever did this to you" He said whille leaving the room. Finally! Marcus thought.

Offline Bully_Nut

• iMarcus
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Trust Comes Tough.
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #116 on: December 21, 2006, 01:00:23 PM »
when marcus heard the news he went to the infirmary to get johhny before he left. "fuck this assembly man lets just go smash some people and get info"...

Offline Ash-Mckean

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/ashmckean
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #117 on: December 21, 2006, 01:03:15 PM »
Ash woke up in a different room,
"What the hell is this place" He said as he stood up slowly, He opened the door and was in the boys dorm, Ash's room was down the other end and he decided to go there, Five minutes later he changed his clothes and threw his Aquaberry in the bin, He didnt belong to them so from now on he wasnt in a clique, That should change very soon, He walked out of the dorms in his basic school uniform.

Offline Nazz

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #118 on: December 21, 2006, 01:08:26 PM »
Johnny couldnt help but agree with Marcus, he climbed out of bed, and he didnt feel the pain anymore, so he walked with Marcus out of the Infirmary."First thing we gotta do is find out whos supplying the knives" Johnny said, Marcus nooded. "Then we gotta find out whos buying them all, then we've got the person whos been stabbing kids" Marcus said, excited. Johnny nodded. "Lets get 'em!" They both shouted.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2006, 01:10:56 PM by Nazz »

Offline Ash-Mckean

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/ashmckean
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #119 on: December 21, 2006, 02:14:16 PM »
It was the end of morning lessons with a fail in English and a pass in Gym.
Ash was passing by Harrington Manor and their stood his former friend Tim,
Tim aproached him and shoved him,
"Why arnt you wearing an Aquaberry Ash?"
Ash then replied.
"Im not part of you any more, I dont want to be in on your plan with the knifes and crap like that"

Tim left him and two big Preppies came forward in front of Ash, Ash was shoved over and kicked in the private area, He groaned and the preppies walked off laughing,
"Im gonna get you" Ash mumbled and stood up slowly whilst holding his balls.
First Ash needed new friends...Friends who hate the Preppies.