News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: New Bully Roleplay!!  (Read 119093 times)

Offline McHaggis

• The Poster Freak!
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #180 on: December 24, 2006, 06:41:47 PM »
"Man, my backpack used to be full of that stuff until those fuckers stole it. They kinda looked like the guys who attacked you before." Axel said exiting the bus. "Ok, now we gotta find your stabber. Hey look over there! It's one of the guys who attacked you before, let's get him." Axel whispered to Johnny.

Offline Bully Freak 24

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #181 on: December 24, 2006, 06:47:35 PM »
It was 3 in the morning so he decided to head for blue skies.So he packed his backpack with a metal baseball bat that u put together,Firecracker grenades[3 X's more powerful]A switchblade,a BB Gun,molotov coktail kit  spray  paint  ,bandages and a balaclava.Then he snuck out of school and got the next bus to Blue skies.

It was about 3:30 when he got there and he saw Johhny and Axel beating up a Townie that wasnt the stabber,so he stealthily shot the Townie inthe head with his BB Gun and headed to the Townie clubhouse.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2006, 04:02:40 PM by Nazz »

Offline Bully Freak 24

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #182 on: December 24, 2006, 07:02:47 PM »
As soon as he got to the clubhous he threw a molotov at it so all the Townies came out.

Edgar:Hey its Richie get him

Richie fuelled with anger took out his mini grenades and threw all of them at the same time which knocked out half the Townies and shot 3 of them with his BB Gun until he had no more ammo.Then he Kicked Edgar until he was bleeding,Hit another Townie with a bat and when it came to the stabber Richie said

Richie:Now I'm gonna slashuandwen Axel and Johhny get here tell them to finish u off.And there wasa cry of pain then Richie waited for the pair.

Offline The_Werewolf

• The Shinobi
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #183 on: December 24, 2006, 11:27:33 PM »
ricky saw two shadowy figures running to another shadowy figure. so he walked over and saw it was johnny. then the two started beating
what looked like a townie. then ricky heard an explosion. and looked to his left and saw  about 12 towinies running out of a bulding towards a kid. then the kid threw a bunch of mini-grenades. then started shooting them. then kicking. then a cry of pain and the kid walked off.

he saw johnny and another person running up to the battle.

ricky:JOHNNY!!!

johnny:huh?...what?ricky?

ricky:johnny...HEY MAN!

johnny:man ricky its been awhile.

ricky:yeah a whole summer... so what the hell is going on here? and i heard you got hurt whats up? and who is that?

johnny:well... someone stabbed me and we think it was townies and this is axel.

ricky:sup axel... shit man lemme know if i can help.

axel:hey man

johnny:well for starters you can help us beat the shit out of these guys

ricky:OK oh and by the way i talked to marcus

johnny:yeah i know he told me you were looking for me

the 3 kids start kicking and punching the rest of the townies until they pass out from exaustion.

Offline McHaggis

• The Poster Freak!
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #184 on: December 25, 2006, 10:32:57 AM »
"Man that got crazy, we didn't get any info cause of that Richie kid. So you're Ricky huh? Johnny tells me you're a fair fighter, now that our plan was interupted by Richie I think we should try to find that goddamn stabber." Axel said shaking Ricky's hand. Then Axel heard someone coughing and looked at where it came from, there was a townie that wasn't unconcious. Ricky was about to kick him in the face but Axel grabbed him. "Wait! This guy might know something." Axel grabbed the townie's collar. "Who supplies you with knives?" "I won't tell you anything." Axel raised his hand to punch the bloody townie but to Axel's surprise the townie screamed in fear and said "Ok, ok, I'll tell you. His name is Tommy. You can find him just around the corner. That's where he hangs out." The townie said and passed out. "Thank you very much." Axel said and let go of his collar. "OK, let's get those fools!" Axel said and they headed for the corner.

Offline Bully Freak 24

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #185 on: December 25, 2006, 12:11:28 PM »
Richie saw Axel,Ricky and Johhny coming round the corner and he went up to them

Richie:Hey u guys,ur probably thinking that I want revenge but I don't so just don't start and the stabber is on the floor round the corner as I saved u the inconvenience of fighting all the Townies so get the stabber and eliminate him coz I'm gonna make my own clique and if ur intrested us 3 can be the leaders and ricky will be third in command, I'll be the fighting expert,Axel can be the tactical leader and Johhny'll be the battle leader and can recruit people so whaddaya say cuz I have been loyal to u so if u can join please do and Axel will be the real leader.Cuz Axel I can tell u want power and we can all conquer the school by first knocking out the greasers,then the nerds,then the preps then the Jocks and Edgar has already been pummeled to submission so we already own the townies.So whaddaya say Axel,a seat at power?

Offline The_Werewolf

• The Shinobi
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #186 on: December 26, 2006, 12:40:21 AM »
as son as Richie was through talking about the clique ricky shouted out

ricky:OH NO NO NO! Last time i was in a clique...johnny you remeber... the Greasers i got too messed up...i want nothing more to do with cliques... im done with that shit! i just wana graduate in one peice...but... if you need any extra backup ill help...for a price $10 each time you need me... think of me as an assassin if you will...

richie:WHAT!? FUCK YOU WE DONT NEED YOU!

johnny:HEY! dont talk to ricky like that!

the three noticed ricky walking away form the group and heard a faint call from ricky walking away

ricky:you know how to reach me...oh and  johnny? axel?.. dont join... trust me
« Last Edit: December 26, 2006, 12:44:16 AM by The_Werewolf »

Offline The_Werewolf

• The Shinobi
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #187 on: December 27, 2006, 01:24:03 AM »
ricky:NO WAY MAN!!! i was in the greasers last year... sorry but i just want to graduate in  one peice...but if you need a little extra help ill be happy TO help, but as of a clique no way...

richie:AWWW!! CMON MAN WE NEEEEED YOU DUDE!

ricky:ehhhh....ill have to think about it...hmm... think you and i can talk it over in the dormatory tomarrow night?

Offline Bully Freak 24

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #188 on: December 27, 2006, 08:29:41 AM »
Richie:Sure dude

Offline McHaggis

• The Poster Freak!
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #189 on: December 27, 2006, 11:46:35 AM »
"Man, you talk a lot. You've started a war against the greasers and if you hang with us we'll get in involved. You're a maniac, you stab people for nothing and I'm pretty sure you didn't beat up the stabber. You beat up who you THINK is the stabber. Come back when you're sane, we've got some business to attend to." Axel said and they kept on walking until they rounded another corner. There they saw a guy giving a townie a brown paperbag in exchange for cash. "There's the guy, let's get him." Axel whispered to Johnny and Ricky. The townie left and the dealer was now alone, now they had the chance! They ran up to the dealer and Johnny punched him hard in the stomach. "Ok, we need some answers. Where's the townie's hangout?" Axel said calmly to the dealer lying on the ground. "I ain't telling you shit!" The dealer said gasping for air and was about to stand up when Johnny and Ricky started beating on him. "Easy guys, this guys got info." Axel said still very calm. "Ok, now tell us what we need to hear." "Ok, ok, I'll tell you. Some of them hang out in an old storeroom and the others in the abandoned junkyard." The dealer said looking frightened at Johnny and Ricky. "Thank you." Axel said and they left for the storeroom.

Offline dan_the_man

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #190 on: December 28, 2006, 12:38:50 PM »
Jermaine was walking through the school hallways after afternoon class doing his usual thing of bullying anyone he sees fit.

He has a great time of bullying people since he has a lot of anger.

Its been a few days since Pinky asked him to see her however as he dosent trust rich kids who were born with sliver spoons in their mouth's he hasnt gone to see her yet.

He slowly walks along the hallways and spots his next victim of bullying.

Jermaine:God dayum little punk
Sheldon:Please leave me alone
Jermaine:I saw you other day snitching on other fools to prefects
Sheldon:Please dont pick on me
Jermaine:Get lost punk

Sheldon runs away nearly crying.

Jermaine laughs and continues to walk along the corridoor.

He runs over to Eunice.
Jermaine:Hey fat ass remember me HAHA.
Eunice:OH NOOOOOO
Jermaine:My cousin told me you wanna do sports,THERES NO SUMO TEAM IN THIS SCHOOL

Eunice starts to cry and runs away.

Jermaine:woooooohooooo

Black Prefect:Your gonna wish i never seen you doing that

Jermaine:Man leave a brother alone

Black Prefect:You are useless now behave yourself

Jermaine walks away.

Offline Sheldon

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #191 on: December 28, 2006, 02:27:53 PM »
All the while Kate witnessed the random acts of bullying from Jermaine. She rolled her eyes and closed her locker and continued outside.

She remembered her younger brother had his bike wrecked by some bullying punks. The only way he could get it fixed would be to go down to the shop and have someone fix it, but he's too terrified of the Greasers to even go near their territory. Being the completely understanding and caring older sister that she is, agreed to bring the bike down herself. The Greasers are less likely to stuff her in a trash can or spray-paint her clothes.

Kate got the bike from her brother and rolled it over into the seemingly empty shop class. "Hello? Er... Mr. Neil? Are you here?" Neil was the shop class teacher, he would be able to help her out. But, any mildly compassionate greaser would do. Or anyone who knew how to fix a bike.

She heard something move. Someone else was there (hurrah).

Offline McHaggis

• The Poster Freak!
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #192 on: December 29, 2006, 11:19:41 AM »
They were at the entrance of the storeroom, they heard voices inside. They counted to three and rushed in. There were three townies inside, Axel recognized them immediatelly, they were the punks that robbed him the first day! "Hey, Johnny are able to walk again after the stabbing?" One of the greasers said and laughed. "So, you're the fucker who stabbed Johnny? And you fucking robbed me? You guys are done for!" Axel shouted and the three of them attacked the townies and there was a big fight. Luckily the townies were stashing baseball bats inside the storeroom but they didn't have time to reach them, but Axel did and threw two to Johnny and Ricky. He picked one up himself and smashed one of the townies on the back of their head. He was out. Axel's crew looked like they were winning the fight when one of the townies grabbed Axel's baseball bat and hit him hard on the leg. Axel fell to the ground screaming in pain, the fight ended quickly after that and Johnny and Ricky helped Axel on his feet. The storeroom was full of stuff that probably had been stolen some of them were Axel's stuff. Axel filled his backpack with stolen items, but when he saw the Bible on one of the shelves he knew the townies wasn't reading it so he opened it and just as he expected they had cut up the pages and there was a lot of money, Axel grabbed it and they left the storeroom very happy. "We got two birds in one shot man!" Axel said as they entered the bus back to Bullworth. "Just one more thing to do" Axel said and took out his phone and dialed a number. "Hello is this the police? I have a tip where you could find a lot of stolen goods. It's in an abandonned warehouse in Blue Skies, you probably know which one. Good bye." Axel said and hung up, then they arrived at Bullworth and Axel headed for the boy's dorm, there he emptied his backpack on the floor and went to the campus. He was just walking by the fountain close to the Auto Shop when he heard a familiar voice, he walked to the Auto Shop and there he saw Kate. He accidentally tripped on an empty gasoline container and made a noise.

Offline The_Werewolf

• The Shinobi
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #193 on: December 29, 2006, 11:47:03 AM »
ricky met up with richie as planned, put not as expected richie walked up and pulled knife on ricky...

richie:so either you can join my clique or die...CHOOSE!

luckily ricky was wearing the boots his brother sent him from prison that had knife tip that shot out when you clicked the heel a certrain way so ricky unsheathed his knife and kicked richie in the side with a round house kick he was down and bleeding ricky grabbed his knife and stuffed it in the trash...

ricky: well thats one less knife in school...

ricky thinking:cant just leave him there...
ricky was kind enough to drag richie and drop him in front of the infirmary

Offline Sheldon

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #194 on: December 29, 2006, 03:43:59 PM »
Kate whipped her head around to see what made the noise. "Axel?" she said somewhat surprised that he was there. "What brings you here and why.. does it look like you just came out of a fight" Which he must have looked a little roughed up. One can't go into a 'big fight' and come out all clean and dapper.