News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: New Bully Roleplay!!  (Read 124947 times)

Offline McHaggis

• The Poster Freak!
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #195 on: December 29, 2006, 06:34:26 PM »
"What? Oh yeah, that's nothing." Axel said whiping some blood out of his face. "I just heard your voice so I thought I'd go check it out. So, what you been up to? I haven't heard of you for a while." Axel said and sat down on an empty chair in the middle of the garage.

Offline Sheldon

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #196 on: December 29, 2006, 07:43:05 PM »
Kate felt somewhat concerned for Axel, but since he wasn't making such a big deal over it she has no reason to either. She's more curious about how he got them rather than how he's going to take care of them.

"Around I guess. Went to town a few times but nothing interesting. My brothers bike got ransacked so I'm here to get it fixed.. But what have you been up to? I'm guessing quite a bit," she said, eying the bit of remenents of blood and bruises.

Offline Chic

• View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/bullyasylum
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #197 on: December 30, 2006, 07:44:24 AM »
- More missions, to make the game longer. I finished it in three days!
- More school-based missions too

Offline nicsson

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #198 on: December 30, 2006, 03:38:51 PM »
Name: Nicolai
Clique: None since he's new at the school but is the real nerd type.
Look: Back-slicked hair and average height. He's kinda fat and wears the usual school uniform.
Biography: Nicolai is the son of a professor in chemistry, which is his favourite subject. However, his dad doesn't make enough money to take care of him so he sent him to Bullworth Academy. Nicolai also lost his mother in a car accident 5 years ago.

Offline Bully Freak 24

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #199 on: December 30, 2006, 04:19:17 PM »
As richie woke up in the infirmary after the fight with Ricky (Which he had no control over himself Gothik Shadow?![/COLOR])he decided to become a lone soldier/bully[even though he ruled the Townies] so he went around the school looking for someone to pick on and found a new kid.

Richie:Who are u?

Nicolai:Hi I'm Nicolai.

Richie:Well Nicolai I'm Richie and I'm gonna show u how things work around here.(Richie punches him in the stoumach)

Richie:Listen u give me all the stuff in ur backpack now,then tommorow u give me half of ur lunch money and continue that every day.Then u don't give anyone ur lunchmoney even if they beat u.Got it punk?!

Offline Sheldon

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #200 on: December 30, 2006, 06:11:06 PM »
"What do you think you're doing?" Kate had been passing by and heard Richie picking on someone. Deciding to intervine, Kate stared at Richie with a cocked brow.

Offline Bully_Nut

• iMarcus
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Trust Comes Tough.
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #201 on: December 30, 2006, 11:49:23 PM »
Marcus strolled past and saw a boy hassling a new kid..

"Oi what the fuck you think you doing" marcus said clenching his fist. he shoved Richie almost hitting a girl standing close to him. "you touch this kid again ill fukn stomp yo ass" marcus turned around and walked off. suddenly richie jumped on marcus's back. "you little fuck" marcus sed as he slung him off his back i" warned you"marcus sed picking him up. marcus then headbutted richie "ooowowowwwoww fuck that hurt" marcus noticed richie was on the ground unconsocius "oh shit...." marcus sed as he hightailed it outa there

btw 800th post yeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaa
« Last Edit: December 30, 2006, 11:51:57 PM by Bully_Nut »

Offline Nazz

• View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/_nazz_
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #202 on: December 30, 2006, 11:59:02 PM »
Johnny was walking around the campus when he saw the fight between Richie and Marcus, Marcus began to run away, leaving Richie, bloody and knocked out on the ground. Johnny ran after Marcus.."What the hell just happened?!" Johnny screamed,"He's a bully, man. I dont like Bullies!" Said Marcus "Well no shit!" Johnny screamed again, half laughing, half pissed off. "Ok well can we get outta here now, a prefect will be here soon" Marcus said. They both ran to the boys dorm.

Offline The_Werewolf

• The Shinobi
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #203 on: December 31, 2006, 01:47:28 AM »
ricky saw marcus and johnny run insida the dorm and catch there breath

ricky:whats up guys?

Offline Sheldon

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #204 on: December 31, 2006, 03:53:12 AM »
Kate stared blinkingly as everything just seemed to escelate and explode and then vanish. She stood speechless as the fight left as quick as it came and everyone just ran away. "..." she was speechless, then just continued to walk on.

Offline Bully Freak 24

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #205 on: December 31, 2006, 07:51:29 AM »
Richie woke up and decided that noone likes a bully so instead he apoligised to nicolai and went up to Marcus.

Richie:Hey marcus

Marcus:What the fuck do u want!?

Richie:I just wanted to say sorry about bullying that kid and attacking u cuz at one point I was trying to help find ur stabber but Johhny and Axel wouldnt let me help.

Marcus:Why?

Richie:Dunno,anyway I came to make a truce and ask u what is ur favourite clique?

Offline McHaggis

• The Poster Freak!
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #206 on: December 31, 2006, 10:06:21 AM »
Axel didn't have the time to answer Kate's question as she hurried away, he followed her but then he bumped into his crew. "What's up guys? Seems like you've been in a fight. And who's this?" Axel said pointing at Marcus. "Oh, that's Marcus my brother." Then he saw Richie talking to Marcus. "What the fuck! Haven't I told you to stay the fuck away from us?! Marcus, don't listen to this guy he's a fucking psycho! He was a greaser not long ago and when he wanted to join us he beat up his old friends, I'm telling you this guy is unreliable that's why we don't let him join us. Now fuck off Richie!" Axel said furiously. "Excuse me guys I have to catch up on something." Axel said and started running calmly towards Kate. "Hey, why did you leave just like that? You didn't even let me answer your question." Axel said when he caught up with Kate. "So I'll just answer it now, what I've been up to... Well I had some unfinished business I had to take care of. I got my money back, you know from the robbers." Axel didn't tell her the whole story since she probably wouldn't like the fact that he didn't just take his own money. "Hey you know your brother's bike, no need to fix it I'll just buy you a new one, for old friend's sake." He said and took out 200$ and put out his hand waiting for  Kate to take the money...

Offline Bully_Nut

• iMarcus
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Trust Comes Tough.
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #207 on: December 31, 2006, 10:15:18 AM »
Marcus listened while axel explained himself.. marcus had thought richie was genuine in his reasons.. it seemed axel was intent in not having richie involved with them.. marcus noted this shugged as richie walked away and began talkin to johnny

Offline Sheldon

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #208 on: December 31, 2006, 03:58:40 PM »
"Oh, sorry about that," she said in responce to his wondering why she just took off. Truth be told, she didn't usually like sticking around when a couple idiots broke into a spontainious fight. Not her scene, you know?

What, robbers? There were robbers? But, meh. She just nodded. "Glad you got your money back before they spent it."

Then her eyes widened slightly when Axel suddenly wipped out a wad of cash. "Sorry but I can't accept that."

Offline McHaggis

• The Poster Freak!
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #209 on: January 01, 2007, 01:48:44 PM »
"Ok, no problem." Axel said stuffing the money back in his pockets. "I see you met my friends, they're a bit rough around the edges but they're nice people." Then Axel remembered how cold it was. "I have to go and put on some clothes, I'll catch you later." Axel said and hurried freezing to the dorm. When he got in his room he put on his old gray military jacket and a black hat. Then he cleaned up his room and put everything where it belonged and hid the money since he had some enemies who wouldn't hesitate on taking it all. Axel was totally exhausted after a long day and lied down on his bed and fell asleep with all his clothes on.