News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: New Bully Roleplay!!  (Read 119089 times)

Offline Bully Freak 24

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #165 on: December 24, 2006, 05:00:22 PM »
Richie ran back to the Auto shop party and spoke to everybody.

Richie:Listen up,that Axel kid has manipulated my friend and they are heading to try and beat us all up as Axel is paranoid about marcuses stabbing and thinks we did it so be on ur guard and if Axel touches u KICK HIS ASS!!And say thats for bothering Richie.

Offline Nazz

• View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/_nazz_
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #166 on: December 24, 2006, 05:08:47 PM »
"Good plan, but we cant just waltz straight into the party" Johnny said. "I know, we'll wait until one of them leaves or something" Axel replied. They headed towards the autoshop, where music was blasting from two speakers near the garage entrance. Johnny and Axel waited nearby wearing balaclavas. After about half an hour Peanut strolled out from the autoshop clutching a beer. He went to a nearby wall and began taking a piss, he sighed contently. Once he had finished, Johnny and Axel grabbed him from behind"Whos behind all the stabbings!" Axel shouted."Wha..? I aint tellin' you nothin'" Peanut said,Johnny replied by punching him hard in the face. "A'right, jeez man"Peanut said, wiping the blood from his lip"The Townies, OK. They hang out in Blue Skies" Peanut said. Johnny looked at Axel and they both nodded, then Axel punched Peanut in the face, he fell to the ground."Lets get outta here" Johnny said. They headed to the boy's dorm.

Offline McHaggis

• The Poster Freak!
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #167 on: December 24, 2006, 05:15:31 PM »
"Man, they are gonna be pissed at us!" Axel said excitedly. "Hopefully they won't find him for about an hour so. They're probably going to attack us large scale. We need some backup, what about your brother?" Axel said opening the dorm door.

Offline Bully Freak 24

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #168 on: December 24, 2006, 05:25:04 PM »
Richie was walking towards the boys dorm and saw Johnny and Axel walk into it.
he thought it was odd and looked over and saw Peanut lying on the ground
Peanut:I dunno who it was man, before you ask.

Richie:Well i have a clue

Richie and Peanut went to the boys dorm

Richie:Now I want to hear an apolygy for not accepting me even though I don't want to work with u now and since u didn't accept me I'm not going to tell u exactly who it was unless u:A Let me help or B Let me Help please cuz I used to know and respect Marcus though I didn't know he was at this school so it will be very hard getting past the Townies un less u use my intel.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2006, 05:51:06 PM by Nazz »

Offline McHaggis

• The Poster Freak!
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #169 on: December 24, 2006, 05:59:45 PM »
"And I want to have a model as my girlfriend but it's not gonna happen, we can't trust you. You still show loyalty to the greasers. Go and wash your hair you greaseball or you won't have any hair left to wash!" Axel said furiously to Richie.

Offline Nazz

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #170 on: December 24, 2006, 06:07:24 PM »
The four were about to start fighting when some more Greasers barged into the Boy's Dorm."Peanut, where did you disappear to?" One of them said. "Aw shit" Johnny said under his breath. Axel silently took a stinkbomb from the table next to him, nobody seen him do it.Richie began laughing, as the greasers started getting ready for a fight."Your nothing but animals, just looking for a fight. Oh i forgot..your greasy animals!" Johnny shouted at the gang.They began to charge at Johnny and Axel but Axel threw the stinkbomb at the floor,everyone started coughing, leaving enough time for Johnny and Axel to get away..

Offline Sheldon

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #171 on: December 24, 2006, 06:08:43 PM »
It was a good thing Kate was wearing her scarf hat and gloves, it got cold near the beach during winter time. She didn't mind so much though. She was far more interesting in the abandoned beach house. Ever since a few months ago she's been dying to go inside, but has always found an escuse not to until today.

She was surprised to find the place unlocked so she went inside closing the door behind her. She then proceeded to wonder about the room exploring.

Offline McHaggis

• The Poster Freak!
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #172 on: December 24, 2006, 06:10:44 PM »
Johnny was already out of the room but Axel stayed just a bit longer to kick Richie in the stomach. "Paranoid my ass!" He shouted and ran out, Johnny stood waiting for him then they both ran out through the gates.

Offline Nazz

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #173 on: December 24, 2006, 06:21:12 PM »
Johnny and Axel ran as fast as they could, it was getting dark so they didnt know where they could go. Johnny nearly slipped on the icy paths."Whoa, i cant remember it being this icy" He said, as Axel helped him up."Curfew will be soon so maybe we could go tot his Blue Skies place" Johnny said. Axel nodded..

Offline Bully Freak 24

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #174 on: December 24, 2006, 06:26:11 PM »
Richie Still wanted to help them so just to prove he wasn't loyal to the greasers any more he went to his room and got his video phone and put it on a stool in the dorm hallway.He turned it to record so it had a good shot of the greasers and he ran up to them and beat all of them to a pulp with a wooden plank and it was all on film and before he sent it on Film he took off his leather Jacket and said
Richie:I am no longer a Greaser and I will do whatever u say.
So he sent it too Axel's Phone (He got it off Kate)and waited for a reply.

Offline McHaggis

• The Poster Freak!
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #175 on: December 24, 2006, 06:26:49 PM »
"Right after this I'm gonna go put on some warm clothes." Axel said rubbing his hands to get warmer. "Let's just take the bus to Blue Skies." Axel said since there was a bus coming. "Sure." Johnny said. The bus doors opened and both entered "It's 1 dollar a trip" the obese, smoking nasty looking lady said. Johnny paid, "Hey Johnny can you pay my trip? I got robbed the first day at school so I'm pretty broke." Axel said looking at Johnny.

Offline Nazz

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #176 on: December 24, 2006, 06:28:38 PM »
"Haha no problem man" Johnny said. They got on the bus and were just sitting down, when Axels phone started beeping.

Offline McHaggis

• The Poster Freak!
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #177 on: December 24, 2006, 06:31:50 PM »
"What the fuck? I didn't even know I had that kind of high-tech phone." Axel turned on the movie and looked at it. "This guy won't give up, he will drag us both to the grave. If we recruit him the greasers will be all over us. And what happens if we DO recruit him and he finds someone else he wants to ally with and beats us up like that. What do you think? Should we let this psycho kid ally with us?"

Offline Nazz

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #178 on: December 24, 2006, 06:36:00 PM »
"No way" Johnny said, as he was pulling a pack of Crisps from his backpack."Well he's screwed..he beat up the Greasers to impress us and it hasnt worked." Axel said, as he grabbed a crisp from the pack."Yeah well that means he'll be wanting revenge on us..and the greasers will want revenge on him" Johnny said. Axel nodded then stood up as the bus neared Blue Skies.

Offline Bully Freak 24

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #179 on: December 24, 2006, 06:41:38 PM »
As it was getting late Richie decided to get some sleep as he would be taking over the townies the next day.