News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: New Bully Roleplay!!  (Read 119114 times)

Offline Acolyte

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #120 on: December 21, 2006, 03:14:23 PM »
Joey was walking by the Harrington House when he saw a kid holding his nuts. He also saw some preps running away and laughing, he thought he'd go over to the kid.

Hey man you alright? said Joey

Ya i'll be fine...hey don't you belong to the greasers? said the boy

Ya, whats your name anyway? asked Joey

Ash, you? replied Ash

Joey, so you wanna get back at those guys? I hate the preps! said Joey

Offline Ash-Mckean

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/ashmckean
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #121 on: December 21, 2006, 04:41:45 PM »
Ash looked at Joey and smiled,
"Nice to meet ya, Yeah im up for getting a bit of payback".
Ash thought the greasers could be his future but who knows. Ash waited for the plan.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2006, 04:53:17 PM by Nazz »

Offline McHaggis

• The Poster Freak!
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #122 on: December 21, 2006, 04:59:51 PM »
The two tough guys didn't show up so Axel thought he would go and talk to them straight away before they do something stupid, like waging an all out war. He knew that one of the boy's brother was in the infirmary so he thought he'd go check it out. And right he was, two messy looking boys came barging out of the infirmary. Axel stopped them and said "I know you two are angry about the attacks by the greasers but we need to stay calm and make up a plan, which I already have! So, you wanna hear it or you wanna go get killed?".

Offline Nazz

• View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/_nazz_
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #123 on: December 21, 2006, 05:04:42 PM »
Marcus and Johnny stood staring at Axel. After the attack Johnny didnt want to team up with anyone,"We work alone."Johnny said, sternly.Axel looked shocked."We gotta go.." Johnny said slowly."Lets split up man" Marcus whispered so they walked away from Axel. Marcus headed to the Library and Johnny to the cafeteria, to see if anyone saw who stabbed him. As he walked into the cafeteria, he got some stares from the students who were there. Fatty approached him. "Uh..hey Johnny, so er how you doin?" Johnny noticed that Fatty was even more nervous than usual."Oh im good..WHAT ARE YOU AN IDIOT!" Johnny grabbed Fatty and pushed him against the wall."I just got out of the infirmary fat boy, and i want revenge!"

Offline Bully Freak 24

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #124 on: December 21, 2006, 05:21:26 PM »
Richie was in cafeteria and saw Johhny holding up fatty.

Richie:Hey Johhny found out who stabbed Marcus yet,because I'm ready to help as I know the local Knife dealer so whaddya say?
« Last Edit: December 21, 2006, 05:30:53 PM by Bully Freak 24 »

Offline McHaggis

• The Poster Freak!
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #125 on: December 21, 2006, 05:21:31 PM »
"You fools! My plan would've worked! Damn!" Axel shouted at them when they walked away, then he kicked the trashcan in anger. Too bad for him that right behind him there stood a prefect. Axel was so frightened that he made a drastical move, he pushed the prefect and started running as fast as he could out of school. He was just at the school gates when he saw two greasers pushing the gates so that they hit Axel in the face, then everything turned black for a second. Then Axel got up and when he looked up the prefect grabbed collar and started beating him. Then he just left him there lying on the pavement, bloody with a broken nose... For the second time...

Offline Nazz

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #126 on: December 21, 2006, 05:36:30 PM »
Johnny was still holding up Fatty in the cafeteria,Richie stood behind him. "Who..?" Johnny said. He let go of Fatty, who then runs out of the cafeteria, holding his pants.

Offline McHaggis

• The Poster Freak!
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #127 on: December 21, 2006, 06:04:09 PM »
Axel woke up by the awful smell of the trashcan, it smelled like someone had taken a dump in it. He dusted himself of, wiped his nose free from blood and he was as good as new. Axel had almost forgot that he was starving since a lot of stuff has been happening. He headed of for the cafeteria, when he came in he saw Johnny talking to some other guy. Axel picked up a plate and was just about to take some food when he saw what he was thinking about eating, it was horrible. Not strange that Kate didn't eat any school food after tasting that. So Axel just grabbed an apple and sat down.

Offline Nazz

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #128 on: December 21, 2006, 06:08:30 PM »
Johnny saw Axel, he ws sat eating an apple, and went and sat next to him. "Hey man, listen im not getting any leads, damn students wont tell me anything. So what was our plan?" Axel looked up at Johnny and smiled.

Offline McHaggis

• The Poster Freak!
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #129 on: December 21, 2006, 06:13:25 PM »
"I knew you couldn't resist it, you and me alone will have a hard time doing it. I know you're tough and all but we need more soldiers. You seem to have a lot of badass friends. Round them up and the plan can begin. Or do you want to get a briefing of it right now?".

Offline Nazz

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #130 on: December 21, 2006, 06:15:23 PM »
Johnny looked intrigued."Im sure Marcus will want to help" Johnny said. Axel nodded. "But since he's not here, whats the plan? I'll get some more people later"

Offline McHaggis

• The Poster Freak!
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #131 on: December 21, 2006, 06:27:04 PM »
"Not here, too many eyes and ears. In my room in the boy's dorm, come on." Axel and Johnny went to Axel's room, Johhny was surprised by the look of his room, full of maps and blueprints of the school. "Ok, the school has been getting worse and worse lately. People doesn't use their fists anymore, now it's pocketknives and cheap shots. I'm sure you're familiar with one of them. Now I think the prefects doesn't do a very good job so I think it's time we act. We will start by taking out the greasers. They're quite a threat. But first of all we need to eliminate your stabber. We will get in on the details of my marvelous plan later.".
« Last Edit: December 21, 2006, 06:36:39 PM by McHaggis »

Offline Nazz

• View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #132 on: December 21, 2006, 06:39:07 PM »
"I'll leave you to the Greasers..In the morning we'll hook up with Marcus, then get the plan going. But first i gotta sleep!" Johnny said laughing."Ok man, same here, Night" Axel said. Johnny left the room.

Offline Gaunty

• 'The White Mr T'
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #133 on: December 21, 2006, 06:46:04 PM »
James sat outside the school on a stone bench. Alot had happened over the past few days. His parents had writen to him and his brothers, saying they would come and see them sometime. James knew they wouldn't and Hade seemed to hate them even more now they had contacted him too. Kent on the otherhand, had not spoke to seemingly anyone in the past couple of days.
 James remembered what Kent was like before he was sent to Bullworth. he was a good kid, who loved sports. But now, he seemed too overconfident and just beat up small kids. James clenched his fist and as he ddi a kid ran around the corner screaming.
 "Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" he screamed at the top of his voice as he ran away from whatever it was like a girl. James wondered what had happened, but then his questions were answered. As he looked to his left he saw 3 Jocks, one with a bat, one with a basketball and the other held a metal pole, which was very rusty.
 'Shit' thought James. 'Maybe they won't notice me'

Offline The_Werewolf

• The Shinobi
    • View Profile
New Bully Roleplay!!
« Reply #134 on: December 21, 2006, 08:45:41 PM »
ricky was wondering what had happened to johnny. and it seemed everyone, but him knew. so he decided to search for johnny himself and get some answers.